Logan.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

>Logan.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

subscene.com/subtitles/logan-2017/english/1541612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AAC 2.0
Dropped.

is there a reason it's always a korean copy that drops first

They rip them from hotels in korea. Somehow they got them first.

huh

cool i guess

Premium cable, but pricy relative to their standard of living. Kind of like having a cinema in your home.

Also I'm highly questioning PTP's reliance when RARBG, a relatively new dumping ground, gets releases faster.

>KORSUB
dropped

I can't believe it's been nearly a month and a half since this came out.

but user that's STEAAALING

im telling mom

>2017
Dropped

How do you get the soundtrack for this movie? I want crippling depression again.

>KORSUB

i dont know whats worse a cam or a korsub

I just want to watch this without the subtitles.

learn korean you motherfucker

Koreans get VOD of first run movies.

>he didn't watch this kino in the cinema

pleb as fuck

are you retarded? KorSub has decent audio and decent video, camrip is utter shit in both departments

yeah the moonrunes can get annoying but when you're not an Amerifat you are used to watching movies with subtitles

Indeed it's watchable at least. The only problem is that they sometimes cut scenes which is what I'm afraid might be the case here too

This. The movie deserves to be watched in the theatre.

not really. nothing happens.

can anyone confirm if anything was cut?

I don't get why you people are acting like this is going to be your only option. Just ignore it. Move on. Some people might want to see it and not give a fuck that they didnt see a head get cut off. No reason to be this autistic about it.

A bunch of military looking dudes were cut by wolverine, one bald guy even mauled in the head

I hate cinemas.

There's too many people. Costs too much for a single viewing. The sound is too fucking loud. You never know how noisy or retarded of a crowd you're going to get. Can't pause. Commercials. That shitty feeling you get when you walk outside after being in darkness for ~2hours. Fuck the cinema.

>x264
Dropped

any subs out yet? can't fin dany 2bh, rarbg only has spanish ones and on subscene they're all for the cam and ts releases
the only way to watch this hardcoded korean subbed flicks is having eng subs with black background to obscure the gook runes for fuck sake

finally the friendless unemployed can experience capekino

I might be unemployed but I still have two or three good friends and I'm not so socially inept when it comes to know new people
are you happy now that I took your bait?

this

is it cut?

>hardcoded ching chong subs

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS LEGAL???

I don't know who you mean by you people but I saw it in cinema and I'd like to see the hotel scene again

>Not a DC character
Dropped !

I think he meant if any scenes were cut from the movie.

Doesn't seem to be

They even left this raunchy scene in

is this considered a 10/10 quality on Sup Forums? vhsrips look better than that

>pedobait AND footfag bait at the same time

now I truly understand why Sup Forums praises this flick so much

>that picture name

Post more Laura

2 9 7 6 M B
M
B
YIFY COME BACK

but does it stutter?

no but it's shit

>implying anyone should continue to give money to capeshit

Nope, not even once

where the english sunbs for this releas at?

[((it's not))]

I was actually surprised by some people were going "why they no show her feets"

>LEGAL

user ...

>tfw arabic is out before english

I really like the way they had Laura fight, not stupidly acrobatic but just enough to use some momentum

Yeah, like when she did a double front flip to lang on that merc's shoulders? That shit looked retarded.

forreal tho

I really want a Laura movie.

*for the most part

-STUTTERSHIT is a poser tag, the real ripper could be any group
Same goes for FGT

>KORSUB

This movie is pretty retarded so far. Only redeeming value is the balls to have realistic violence involving the claws.

do the one where she rides the horsey from the side view

oh user, what did you think I had queued up next?

wew

>mfw no eng subs yet

>allow me to say a dramatic line to you before I try to blow you up with these grenades, giving you time to jump and escape the blast which ends up just killing me.

This movie is fucking dumb.

is Caliban a stand in pepe?

Did anyone else get really hard when that black kid got murdered with his whole family?

Is it in not shit quality ?

Nah I don't feel anything towards black people. No hate no love no nothing.

Such a good scene. The reavers should have fallen after being killed though.

>bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk scree scree cree bawk screeeeeee

Fuck I hate listening to spic children and women.

So how did Logan get impaled by a branch anyway, shouldn't the adamantium stopped that ?

Looked too big to slip through the bones.

It was cute tbqh

Either it went in below the ribcage or X-24 threw him so hard on it that even with adamantium coated ribs they'd still shift from the sheer force.

also it doesn't help that right after he did that X-24 stabbed him in the chest

hi Sup Forums

Hello Logan I am Lizardboy.

>you are used to watching movies with subtitles
i don't poison my kino with foreign objects on the picture

Being used to watching movies with subtitles makes this even worse though since it's all gibberish and yet you can't help but to glance at it all the time.

put on some english sub and set dark background to cover the moon runes

third panel makes it pretty obvious that its the former, i'd say

plz user, say no more, your suffering has been heard and accepted

Is it out IPT yet? I don't want to bother turning on my computer if it isn't.

Every segment with Logan killing is kino everything else is pure trash.

Is this legit?

No, retard. It's not legit. That's why we are discussing it and posting screenshots.

Marco Beltrami's website has some great cues from the film. "El-Limo-Nator" is a fun one.

why is that

Shit image quality for a rip. Not worth watching, I'll wait for a better quality.

Serious questions, why are blurays released so early in korea and why are the subs always hardcoded?

It's not a bluray you neet loser. It's a rip from Korean VOD. They cap the VOD feed. Korea gets these movies early because they are extremely capitalistic and its a big selling oppurtunity. They have hardcoded korean subs because they are not meant to be seen outside of the country.

18 minutes in.

Still pretty boring.

das it

WHERE ARE THE ENGLISH SUBS REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a shitty movie

fuck off

to whom it may concern
subscene.com/subtitles/logan-2017/english/1541612

The problem with movies like this is you cant replicate the theater experience at home so of course its going to seem shit. If you can find a theater that's still playing there are a few and its worth it. Even with a 65inch tv and decent speaker setup its a comp

Laura's voice was unexpected.