So the other day my brother killed himself and my parents celebrated out of joy because of it. I don't get why...

So the other day my brother killed himself and my parents celebrated out of joy because of it. I don't get why? He never did anything wrong, but they celebrated over his death. Why?

Attached: 558432-start-screen.png (1004x564, 500K)

Ask them. Then post answer here.

They're still sleeping. They laughed about it and said "finally."

what an asshole lol :D

Ask them.

I'm starting to think my dad is killing people, the other month my oldest brother killed himself and they did the same thing. They laughed their asses off.

Not sure if true or troll.

If true I wonder how much of a life insurance they had on him.

Not a troll, and I wouldn't have a clue.

lol youre next arent you
how did they kill themselves?

Tell them to explain? Wtf.

Both of my brothers had addiction issues, and they killed themselves with cutting their throats.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: 6321574960414577.jpg (1536x1185, 85K)

Fuck off you autistic retard.

that doesnt sound right :D
youre brothers were idiots or your dads a murderer :D:D

It's a bot dude

Your parents are murderers you need to get out of there

Definitely troll if coroners brushed off slit throats. Might have a slight bit of believability if you're not a teenager yet.
If you're over 12 and haven't figured it out yet, just sit tight and things will work themselves out

Attached: unknown-2.png (2014x1629, 1.7M)

Not trolling, seriously.

Obituaries?

Attached: 1575567638558.png (700x732, 623K)

Not him, but obituaries are written by family. Doubt if they didn't care, they'd write one.
Post blood

>imagine using windows 10 without removing cortana first and all of its bloatware

They're not always written by families. My father just passed. The funeral home wrote his.