ITT: Most underrated players

Spanish NT is lost without him

ITT: players not yet accused of doping but definitely are.

manages to score every fucking time

One of the all time great DMs

Everyone knows this. He's almost overrated now

People in this country actually rate >slippy g over super frank

By whom? The world or Sup Forums? Because if we’re talking Sup Forums, definitely CR7

I know he isn't in any top 10 or top 20 of GKs in the world, but already having 100 saves in this season of premier league is quite impressive (and of course only possible because Swansea's defence is shite to no limits).

And I forgot to add that people still rate Szczęsny higher when it comes to polish GKs, which is unfair in my opinion

looks like a mulatto hazard. is he doing any good in monaco?

Amerisharts always underrate european players, except maybe for Poorzingis.

What do u mean Monaco, he's playing for Spurs. Or am I missing something?

no he's a brainlet

>monaco

>JUSTkreutz

>8 goals 7 assist
Fuck me 2011 Dortmund is elite tier

Was literally gonna post this. Fuck Mr. Take-every-possible-shot Kane and that other english cunt, its this guy, eriksen, son and that badass central defense (vertonghen, alderweireld and that new Sanchez dude) that are the reason why tottenham are where they are now.

plus honourable mention for Lloris, in spite of his occasional blackouts, he is a solid and reliable keeper 99percent of the time.

the true reasons why city are dominating

for me, its kevin groskrowtz

Trippier and Davies have stepped up well too.

Son is better than hazard atm imo

But I believe Lloris isn't really underrated, still he is pretty great though

Delete this

lol he's a fucking violent chimp who couldn't get away with it if the refs weren't so permisive

llolris is too prone to game-throwing blunders

He actually was really awesome last season too, he gets over-rated in asia though, so i guess it evens out..

If he was so underrated why did Klopp choose to press him as the weak link in the City team?

>citeh
>real
>barca
>underrated

are you literally retarded by any chance?

The true footy dabster's choice.

They dominate because their matches are fixed
5 years ago I could have put Exeter City or Hull against them and they would have struggled to even score one goal if you weren't using premiership refs. Open your eyes

he's thinking of youri tielemens.

which to be fair, he does look a bit like in that photo

Possibly the stupidest post I've ever read on Sup Forums. The clue to our success is in the vastly improved playing squad, staff members and facilities
>t. City fan who's been going to Maine Road/Eastlands his whole life

>our
what part of city are you from?

puzzling how he's never been called up for the England squad.

utter, utter shite like Loftus-Cheek, Ashley Young, Jack Cork, Livermore, Lewis Cook, Chamberlain, Lingard, Townend, Michail Antonio, Chabolah, Redmond, Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks and Barkley have all been called up in the last year but not Albrighton.

I'm not English, but as an outsider it's truly baffling to me

He's from Salford,can tell by the way he talks

kane is quite good, but you're right about dele
alli. he's one of those classic shitty english players
that they overhype to no end. will be at crystal
palace in a couple years

No idea why this board doesn't rate Santi, but he's one of the best midfielders I have ever seen. Its hard to believe that Spain had the likes of Iniesta, Xavi, Santi and Silva to call on for their midfield.

>I'm not English
leicester isn't england
it's west india

i dont live in Leicester either, champ

>No idea why this board doesn't rate Santi,

because he's played about 3 games since 2015

Have you seen the state of his ankle?
The guy almost had to have his foot amputated, the infection fucked him up.

Its sad that we will not see someone with his technical brilliance again

He's dead lad. All he was the glue holding Arsenal together. The moment he got injured, Arsenal went to shit.

Needs to change of team tho.

*Although he was

He's a fucking great RB and I still feel he's being wasted there instead of playing CM.

yeah, he is the real deal. Also Leon Bailey at Neverkusen, cant be assed to get pic..

>comes from Chink league
>everybody think's he's shit
>BTFO everyone

A £30m (when £30m was a decent amount) player is underrated?

Thank you for the amateur observations that everyone made years ago

He's not better than any of them though is he?

Swinton

i got swindled lads, wasn't sure who it was at first glance and i had wiki open so i checked the current roster and found that youri tielemans who happens to look a bit like dembele is playing with #8.

This is the best underrated in the PL XI

RIP Ryan Mason, I thought you were quite good actually.

>Firmino
>Silva
>Son
>Dembele
>Maguire
>Jones
>Azpi

None of these are underrated

Busquets is shit my man

>firminho
>silva
>son
>dembele
>azpi
underrated

>Jones
He's been shit for the past 2 years, get Otamendi there

Kompany gets a bad rap because his body is made out of paper mache

yes, city have fixed the champions league, the epl, the fa cup and the league cup, all at once
>tfw not sure whether to say "you melt", "you muppet", or "you nonce" in this instance

I hope Kompany doesn't get a bad rap or he'll be out for three months

Son ain't underrated, he just doesn't turn up for the big games. Real underrated players are the likes of Jordan Ayew

kek fernandinho looks like malnurished ethiopian, and silva has the body of a 12 year asian girl

youre a retarded manc

maybe today but not between 2010 - 2015 era, he was silently one of the top 5 midfielders in the world

Come on.
He's a core part of one of the most dominant sides ever, arguably the best midfield ever.
Replaced Senna/Yaya as Barca DM. Had Mascherano playing CB.
Won EVERYTHING.
Has literally dominated EVERY top side's midfield at some point during his career.

vidal :v

>Winks
>shit
20 year old FIFA babby detected
He's fantastic for his age and inexperience. But he doesn't do le ebin dribbles and blootz so....

He's going to spurs in summer

This kid is pretty good.

Lazini and Arnautovic are good players desu. Even Carroll can be solid when fit. West Ham would comfortably be in the top half of the table if they didn't have so many injuries.

This

Gets way to much shit

Lanzini is going to Liverpool la

And so they said, we need a 20 goal a season striker.

Future England captain that lad

Not even close to being an all time great

Kante has already accomplished much more than this him, put Busquets on a team like Leicester and he's a nobody

>Kante has already accomplished much more than this him,

are u fuckin daft cunt?

Kante has a world cup, a 3 champions league trophies now, and 3 euro cups? do us americans a favor and stop shit posting

>Not even close to being an all time great
>Kante has already accomplished much more than this him, put Busquets on a team like Leicester and he's a nobody

???
Kante was on a squad that won the Euro and the WC?
Kante won the champions league?

What did he mean by this

Kante was the best player on two straight league winning teams, Busquests is like, the 8th best player on this Barca team beind Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Coutinho, Dembele, Pique, Roberto, and Rakitic.

Mawson is better

well that's like ur opinion man.