What the fuck is life about, Sup Forums?

What the fuck is life about, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1574457493687.png (311x279, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/b-master2015
topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ffucking two girls at once

two girls at the same time

Its about my DA
deviantart.com/b-master2015

to find a meaning in the meaningless
some substance in the insubstantial
some value in life's worthlessness

Attached: 55680099640.jpg (410x480, 61K)

cultivate a vibration of unconditional indifference
realise all life and all experience is trivial
realise all life is one life
and your life has no more value or meaning
than that of a rodent

Life has no intrinsic value.

That doesn't mean you can't give it value.

Find what makes you happy.

Protip: Most people don't gain happiness by hurting others. Humans are social creatures.

damn dude

true a life alone is not worth liveing

Just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

In essence, the purpose of these lives is to learn to be an infinitely loving and kind person despite the fact that the world is demonstrably shitty and it is really hard to develop character here. But the person who is infinitely happy, kind, loving, accepting, and forgiving while they are being tortured, to take the ultimate example, will quite figuratively explode from happiness in heaven. So use your challenges as gifts to develop your character. After all, you had the multiverse as your smorgasbord while you were still in paradise, and yet you chose this life; being this character, in this society, in this world.

Attached: purity-of-a-white-rose-flower-jennie-marie-schell.jpg (900x625, 35K)

That just sounds like religion with extra steps.

Fuckin-A

Halo Reach

Attached: cortana___halo_4_model___4_by_solarnova1101-d5du6et.jpg (515x1030, 253K)

check out channel 9

don't fucking post that stupid 343 ass bitch here again you fucking nigger

My life is to appreciate being alive and have a fantastic fucking time like fucking chicks, eating the best foods, having fun with my friends and watching my favorite movies and playing games and meeting many people buying the best things and even progressing in my career.

Your life however, is merely to make mine feel superior. You see, you have a very specific purpose. How could anyone get through the bad days or understand lifes good value when you can't look upto people who actually have a life? Or better yet, it makes me feel great your questioning life because i know youre probably miserable and that makes my life better because i appreciate it more knowing i enjoy it.

You could always kill yourself, you will save so much consumable resources like food, oil, gas and others won't have to see your ugly face or have to deal with your aspergers so it's a win win.

Breast exams

I like this kind of response. If you can't handle the response, you definitely can't handle life and should probably kill yourself if offended

What if your the only one who cares what true happiness would look like? what if everyone else is only in it for 3 sums and blow?

People get confused about the concept of Happiness as they consider it from the perspective of their own loneliness but once you found a lover to satisfy your physical needs you'll find that your desires occur naturally

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-161928_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

go jerk off to zelda fucking weeb.

its about bettering yourself. not besting others, but besting yourself in the past.

Happiness may look different to everyone. It's up to each individual to find their own. And true happiness isn't really sustainable, it's not a state you can reach and just remain at. You have to put in work.

It's a lot like love that way.

you're the fucking weeb look at the bitch you posted, straight out of some faggot anime

Try Catwoman, idiot

Fuckin' checked, dubs of truth

Attached: Golduck.png (800x600, 404K)

>you'll find that your desires occur naturally

Attached: 1488535460765.gif (461x343, 324K)

fapping to hot japanese trap midgets whilst eating yakisoba and drinking sake

Attached: images.jpg (131x131, 4K)

I bet you're ugly in real life huh

Attached: 20191207_024714.jpg (2592x1944, 1.64M)

Literally just to keep going. There is no such thing as true happiness. Nothing will make you happy forever. Everything is just a long series of connected events some good, some bad and some neutral. Appreciate the good things, get angry at the shitty things, but mostly just keep going.

Attached: (5).jpg (474x595, 30K)

So far it's been about getting my heart broken and also being too scared to pursue my dreams.

To experience as much as you can, the good and the bad.

When you cycle through a couple of lives you come to the realization that the only thing that matters is love. Unconditional love for everyone else, regardless of what they do, because ultimately everyone is just a reflection of yourself. That doesn't mean allow yourself to be walked on.

To procreate and further your line and survival of yourself and your family. Alot of this has fallen apart with the great advancement of tech and the difficulty of dating for marriage.

People..especially men dont feel at home in the world since...WAY longer than our current lifestyle,survival molded and grew us. When you were in the past you NEEDED to a good degree to work your farm. When you found a girl it was for life and family.

I did a small look into what people (young men) do now and how it can show us what we really want. I looked at Skyrim. I look at mods that were popular and many were survival,farming,child,wife etc etc. Video games are escapism and I saw people escaping into a fantasy world only to make it resemble past life in humanity.

Attached: 1551499483744.png (500x522, 113K)

This

This. Life here is about experience. Anything and everything you could want. Things that are useless, like addictions and mental health issues fall to the waste side as you grow.

Attached: s5.jpg (484x324, 53K)

Attached: s.png (500x436, 99K)

Attached: s1.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Attached: s2.jpg (367x412, 32K)

i'm white actually.

Attached: 28b3e09265e3bd1fb22343eab052aa24.jpg (601x480, 51K)

Attached: s4.jpg (486x375, 31K)

Faggot, you do this in trap threads, not a thread asking questions like this. Fucking lurk moar you degenerate

Attached: s6.jpg (600x409, 48K)

making your own purpose.
playing video games 18-20 hours a day for years on end is a hollow existence, so is smoking weed all day for decades. unless you're cheech and chong. but they do like comedy and movies too so its not just weed *all* the time.

its spiderman nigga

Attached: s7.jpg (500x357, 31K)

>there never was an answer
>never gon be an answer
>der never was an answer

3 girls, then 4 and by the time you'e 70 it should be 9-10. Men are meant to impregnate as many girls as they can, all the time for their whole lives. The most fulfilled individual who ever lived is Genghis Khan, something like 1 in every 12 people alive today are his direct descendants

Reincarnation is the most scientifically documented spiritual belief there is. Tons of peer review research. Check it out.

Life is nothing but what you make of it.

Our lives are their own purpose

there is no larger meaning
every human shapes his own "meaning" through individual goals and people around them
so do whatever, your true meaning is waiting for you somewhere out there

Attached: 161.jpg (480x336, 23K)

ya'll will soon find out the brothers you call your fathers have become your echo chamber prison cell.

mindless breeding

REVENGE!

Attached: 2a4tq54.png (1024x576, 304K)

Conquering the weak, executing those who oppose you and reigning supreme. No place for weakness in this world.

Attached: f934412a-ee78-11e9-a55a-30afa498db1b.jpg (2048x1152, 467K)

Mindless breeding is what we are meant to do. Eventually our descendants will be crossbreeding with each other and, contrary to popular misconceptions, that is the way to ultimate improvement. Fuck until your dick falls off, that is the meaning of life. At the age of 150 you should die while impregnating a 12 year old, such is a fulfilled existence

>No place for weakness in this world.
I found the Jew raping the goyum.
it's that sick psychotic two faced mentality niggas like these have to burn.

It's Halo!