My little sister who is fully white seriously converted to islam. Wtf do i do?

My little sister who is fully white seriously converted to islam. Wtf do i do?

Attached: 95998A3A-3961-44B4-A757-353DCAEC31DB.jpg (750x750, 61K)

strangle the no life faggot with her hijab

LMAOOOOO

According to Islam male relatives can fuck her until she's married. Just sayin

mutilate her cunt and keep her lips as a reminder of how stupid she is.
also this

tell her the koran says you get to beat her daily just because she's a woman, then do so

Kill her

Take out catastrophic bomb insurance

Why me

Attached: CBF9A249-3C4C-4F94-AC12-929F9C90E6AA.jpg (750x784, 408K)

Why does she wear make-up?such a whore

damn what does your parents say?

Beat her up for wearing makeup and showing her face

2nd this

Attached: Shopped.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Honor killing

Without the allah head thing

Attached: E1FB8C03-4B94-4D34-848A-15510A688942.jpg (750x901, 321K)

You are now obligated to own her.

Beat the fuck out of her to give her a proper introduction to the wonderful, peaceful religion of Islam

Damn user your sister lowkey hot O.o
Shame that she's officially a subhuman now :/

okay so, she used to be a slut. or maybe still is. What ?

Do like I did. Buy a young muslim girl in Indonesia and convert as well. Mine is the best mut I ever had and we hope to have some anklebiters soon. Australia sure can use more diversity, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

You Cringe.

Roll Dubs and ill spit in her dinner

Attached: F85D73B3-C6FB-4F2B-B27E-D15391999EDE.jpg (750x913, 425K)

I agree, do it

Explain the process

roll

rolling for em dubs

Ill hold her if you guys do it for me

Attached: 09E484EF-71D2-4147-A918-A4C1086B3856.jpg (392x732, 238K)

if dubs you spit in your own dinner then kill your sister

Lips and clit. Circumcised pussy is the best, one of few things I and the Muslims agree about.

white people have never done incest

checkmate faggots

She sounds like some dumb cunt looking for attention. talk her into stripping . She'll get lots of attention, make some money and contribute more to society then some dumb Muslim ever did.

Technically you rolled dubs

Nothing that's related to her new religion, but with a sister that hot you should consider making her dinner with a little bit of your own cum. Wouldn't it be hot to know that she have tasted her own brothers seed?

you're making me want to kill you as much as I want to kill muslims fuck off retard

this

Two dubs in a row

Cum on her dinner

white shariah. beat her and show her her place.

Pray for her. She believes in pedophilia, rape, abuse, racism, etc. Then cut her out of your life. Evil women will destroy the world. Dont believe go ask Adam.

Obviously, you haven't been to North Carolina

Soo...he was behind that...?

Attached: 6491574960411803.jpg (1542x1171, 114K)

user, I'm a good hahal Haji, looking for a decent hijab girl to marry. Will you put me in touch with her? Will be nice to her. NY user here :)

All of the above. Also inform her that she may no longer go out in public, without a male family member to chaperone her.

Shred her drivers license, Muslim women aren't allowed to drive.

Rape her

Kill her

Fuck her corpse

Not funny

Attached: 14732168_1681568975505389_780129708932316594_n.jpg (540x960, 59K)

She has taken the Islam pill, convert to brother. Then move to syria

Good for her. May her new faith bring her the peace and serenity she deserves.

only one thing to do

Attached: 1554761706719.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

Where are you from?

UK of course

Shes gonna fuck muslim niggersnow

Yeah maybe it was a power move to have even more cocks available to her.

roll

Convert and marry sister, as is tradition.

reroll

i would fuck her bum
;)

No, muslims are going to fuck her. really hard, especially since she's white

Adopt a bomb sniffing dog quickly.
Don't let her have any sharp objects.
Don't let her near or on any bridges.
Do not allow her to drive any large trucks.
Warn homosexuals to avoid standing on rooftops with her.
Ask her when she will be having her clit removed.

convince her having sex with your brother is islamic tradition. forge several qu'ran passages supporting this claim and play it off as you saying "do you really want to be islamic, look at these passages" when you actually mean "penis free of charge"

Throw rocks at her for showing her face.

Force-feed her pork.

Attached: 1234323_3453423577878_67847457457.png (442x795, 722K)

This. Also, hit her with pork, slap her across the face with raw bacon and film it.

Encourage her new found religion and stone her to death.

One imaginary friend or the other, doesn't really matter.

Post pictures of her hot islamic tiddies.

(OP)
>She's White
>Follows an Abrahamic God
She was never white, she's got the mentality of a Semite.

Attached: 18556406_1794200707575548_3595350476261869380_n.jpg (868x960, 89K)

Have you ever sniffed her panties?

Good. Get used to it user. Islam is the future. You mother, sister, your wife and you daughters will all wear hijabs.

Attached: tumblr_pvb8loy7uo1ysrmsgo1_540.jpg (540x304, 51K)

Yes

She will be gang raped by the filthy animals, probably ass fuck her to death which she deserves for converting to Muslim trash.

Do it. The numbers demand it

Tie her hands behind her back, put her on her knees and watch me take a nice long piss on her face

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

kill the bitch
/thread