twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was the struggle about again?

how do I get hair like paulie?

DAMMIT ANTANNY YA ATE ALL THE GABBA GOO YA GOIN TA MILITARY SCHOO

Something about piss

quasimodo.

Tony for not listening to AJ when he was trying to talk about Nitch

>tfw Isaac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple

Is AJ the worst character next to Christopher?

Every character in the show is disgusting that's what ironically made it a great series. The least disgusting character was Meadow but even she was mostly disgusting.

what about bacala

I actually like chrissy to be honest

what about Melfi?

bump

Even if AJ got in the military school, he definitely would have found a way to fuck it up

>tfw when you relate to AJ
>tfw you just want to be like your dad but don't have the cahones
>tfw you fuck absolutely everything up, even your suicide
>tfw AJ spending time with his dad was his favorite thing to do, especially when it came to food.

Bobby did 'literally' nothing wrong.

>I come home and he's sittin on the computer in his fuckin underwear. Wasting his time in some chit-chat room goin back and forth with some other fuckin jerkoff, giggling like a little schoolgirl. I wanna fuckin smash his fuckin face in.

is this the pinnacle of food poisoning-core?

kek

Doesn't matter, AJ was a faggot anyway so he was in the wrong by default

rewatching this series is always a blast.

Now I know why Dad hated me

Sopranos isn't BvS

>SOPHIE WHAT ARE YUO DOOING?!

He killed a guy, that's wrong

Yeah, after I saw this scene I realized why my dad thinks so little of me. They don't understand memes. Instead of trying to understand our lifestyle, they look down on us, because we can humor ourselves with simple communication while they are miserable, working to death, being disgusting fat slobs and watching american idol after working 12 hours a day. I despise his lifestyle. I would rather be a homeless man with memes than an overworked overweight wealthy man.

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

>hey user how was class

Julie a cute

how do you vandalize a pool?

Not everyone is content with being a parasite.

fuck, I 'm keking

he intervened in union elections, one of mafia's oldest practices. Plus he's a mafioso. SO how is it that he did nothing wrong?

MY PIZZA NEVER HURT A NO BODY

>mafia
>existing
Okay idiot but but can you ACTUALLY list anything he did wrong? He worked in waste management you jerk

who did what?

>aj

whoever else is in question. AJ has never been in the right. not fucking once.

except in season 6 when he decided that he wanted to fly donald trumps helicopter.

you know, i've been talking to the feds, tone.

reminder, these are the guys you idolise. The show is a metaphor for governments. This is how they operate and they offer the excuse constantly "hey, to defend freedom and have all this good shit, sometimes you have to do bad things". Shows like that, Sons of anarchy, game of thrones, breaking bad...all to make us accustommed to the idea that we are ruled by big crime syndicates who work in synergy. And you cna have your occasional DNC messaging, like Tony beating the stereotypical woman-beater (Ralph, right after he killed Tracy) or insight in the human psyche (Tony and his Melfi sessions). As long as you understand that this is the reality and you have to take it with its bad and good, because YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT.

the last few scenes between Chris and Adrianna are stomach-churning.
>when he literally throws her out by her hair because he thinks she was blowing Tony in the car

What is shotgun shine?

>have a son
>consider him a parasite every day for 18 years
>have 3 more
It's not my problem he's a retard

>Every character in the show is disgusting

things redditors say
get the fuck out

he's right though. That picture fits your edginess much better.

How many times is Drumpf referenced in the Sopranos? two?

Sil

always loyle to his capo

>Hating on Christopher

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>big nose
>only loyle to his capo in front of Tony, talks all kinds of shit when he isn't around
>huge nose
>useless drug addict that ruins things on a regular basis
>giant nose

>I only like characters that are cool stand-up people that I too aspire to be because I am 17 years old

Delete this right now

Not an argument ;)

This is the only real reason to dislike a character as deeply written and brilliantly performed as Chrissy

AJ's actor is the best actor of our generation. You truly believe he's a shithead.

It would have hardened him up a little at the very least.

he can get away with everything since he's a huge manlet

>huge manlet
that's an oxymoron?

you know what I mean

20 year old and as tall as my mom, I'd be pretty pissed off too

Was A.J. being cute there?

>finished watching
>nothing fills the void

>Libtard
>Coal burner
>Artistic inclinations

>Least disgusting

jej

unbriddled, pure capitalism. Fuck you, pay me. No, I don't care if any of you die or live as slaves for the rest of your lives. I really, genuinely don't. Just as long as me and my family are happy, the rest of the world can go fuck itself.
This is the mentality shown to us and glorified in the show. It used to be that the rebels and the underdogs were the heroes. Now, it's the masters.

>glorified in the show
>The Sopranos
>glorify the mob
kek

yeye I know, David Chase was really only trying to portray how bad they were

The mob is shown to make these guys depressed and constantly paranoid and unable to be honest with eachother, so that when guys like Vito and Chrissy choose "the life" over the alternative, we feel frustrated at them, not glad that they get to hang out at an awesome strip club again.

I know that feel user

Tony was disgusted, but deep down he knew he failed AJ as a father.

He married Janice

>The mob is shown to make these guys depressed and constantly paranoid and unable to be honest with eachother

that's so sad

It bothers me that Adriana didn't properly read his fucked up lines. She got manuged, but not "drip", she said "drop"

>can you please shut the weak spoooooooooooooot

I took that as her not wanting to over-correct him because he was such a fragile guy

If you were looking for a "aha! see, crime doesn't pay!" moment of moral cleansing, this isn't the show for you. If you know anything about the real world, you'd know that crime DOES pay. Hence why there are criminals. If that's your standard for claiming Chase is glorifying the mafioso life, then I guess he was. Pretty ridiculous expectation though.

>If you were looking for a "aha! see, crime doesn't pay!" moment of moral cleansing

if that's what you understood from that post, then you 're an idiot.

You're being willfully cryptic and obtuse, so take it as an indictment of your communication skills.

kek, what??? read again>the WIllson Bills don't fund/provide material& info to hollywood/series/popular media

it's like you 've never heard of propaganda and its many forms. The system justifying its existence, through way of art as well.

Again, if you think the intent of the show was to glorify selfishness and capitalism, then you weren't paying attention. The entire premise of the show (mobster in therapy because he can't take how fucked up and selfish the world has become, even though people like him are the cause of it) is literally mocking the system you claim it's endorsing.

>The entire premise of the show (mobster in therapy because he can't take how fucked up and selfish the world has become, even though people like him are the cause of it) is literally mocking the system you claim it's endorsing.

what I 'm about to say, I didn't make up.

The weapon of critique can never substitute the critique of the weapon.
Mocking the system is cool, it's needed. But what are we supposed to do? Even mobsters were caught with soprano dvd's if I remember correctly.

>tfw chrissy gets bullied

>crime DOES pay

I mean yes it literally pays money but in case you didn't notice Tony is miserable as fuck. Long Term Parking ending pretty much lays this out

>leaping for a double-team block against a scrawny manlet who probably had a shot-fake-esque spasm in his wrist
>James Gan_olfini

There's nothing you can do. That's a main theme of the show, how powerless people are to the influences of those around them, their upbringings, society, the media (Gary Cooper, male role models), etc.

Mobsters liked the show because it was a very realistic depiction of their line of work. FBI wiretaps caught them discussing the show, thinking HBO had an inside line on their families, because the business was depicted more or less like they were in real life.
Oh yeah, he's a deeply isolated and emotionally destitute person. I'm just speaking to the people that didn't like the ending because he wasn't killed in the diner or sent to jail, because they all of a sudden had an about face and wanted to see him "pay" (whatever that meant) for his years of sin.

Heavy hold pomade (oil-base) and a styling comb.

He never had the makings of a two-way varsity athlete.

>There's nothing you can do

so, that's what I 've been saying all along. That's the main selling point, the propaganda itself: you can't change it. Yes they are fucked, yes they are hypocrites, yes they are bad, but you can't change it.

Why do you keep putting spaces between some of your apostrophes? Are you ESL scum?

That's not propaganda or social messaging in service of some political aim, that's Chase's unfiltered view of the world as seen through the eyes of the characters he created. It's a lot purer than you're giving it credit for.

It's also more optimistic than I really gave it credit for. The show is about how people can and do change, but only slowly and with a lot of effort. Change doesn't come easy, and most people don't because they don't want to.

you sound suspiciously mature, you make me feel like you 're trying to give me a lotus. Well I don't want your fucking lotus, keep it!

how the hell did you even notice? What's ESL?

How did I notice a very obvious error? Gee I dunno. You also did it in this post while responding to the other guy. Stop being dumb.

Nah, I just care deeply about the show and obsess over it a lot. All I'm saying is stuff regurgitated from interviews with the man himself, so I'd recommend those, since he can articulate it much better than I.

youtu.be/jcLsieZmucw
youtu.be/1WKJjPPdbG4
youtu.be/RRPet7MamRE

it's because the apostrophe signifies the omission of a letter. So it belongs in the word whose respective letter is ommitted. So suck my balls.

>Commendatori!
>...
>Cacksuckas

FUCKIN QUEEAHS

>So it belongs in the word whose respective letter is ommitted
Which 3rd world school taught you this?

lel, learn english

Please post the scripts for 3 kinos and 2 flicks where they write words like "I'm" as "I 'm"
I'll wait.