Hes not getting impeached you retards lmao. All of his opposition is a joke

Hes not getting impeached you retards lmao. All of his opposition is a joke.

Attached: AP_19338500336028.jpg (512x341, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg
oregonlive.com/news/erry-2018/07/cdbfd3400b3583/portland-hotelier-who-gave-1-m.html
foxbusiness.com/money/trump-million-dollar-donors-ambassador-gordon-sondland
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-pay-millions-case-over-fraudulent-charitable-foundation
vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/donald-trump-charity-scam
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-his-foundation-were-just-forced-admit-their-fraud-now-ncna1081906
motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/donald-trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-for-charity-fraud/
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16764
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-to-charities-over-misuse-of-foundation-court-documents-say/2019/11/07/b8f804e2-018e-11ea-9518-1e76abc088b6_story.html
nytimes.com/2019/11/07/nyregion/trump-charities-new-york.html
npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What bothers me is that I voted for Trump and democrats want to take him away. I finally got a president in office that I voted for and was excited about and its been great. What are democrats scared of? I am scared of democrats trying to do what they want, not what the people want.

Same user. I just dont understand the unrest people have. My unrest is that democrats are trying so hard to take any power from the people.

lol

Just how can you have an opinion anymore that differs from the media? You're wrong if CNN didnt say it that day.

For instance, Trump tweeted some mean things. How does that abuse his power as president? Any person can tweet some mean shit about someone. If they feel threatened because a person with power said it, then thats on them to stop being a pussy.

100% chance he is impeached. the house decides that, and they are dem controlled.

but that means he will only be officially labeled and titled "impeached". the senate decides the punishment if any. and since thats repub controlled, he will get away with it.

100% chance is still any percent chance you fucking dumbass.

He will not be in for second term

I didn't vote for him and I'm excited for his impeachment. Anyhoo, where will you be spending Christmas??

> impeached by the house.
> Get dropped by the senate

Trump still president
trump still wins 2020

see the house has no power it takes BOTH HOUSES
JUST LIKE WHEN YOU PASS BILL IT CAN PASS THE HOUSE ALL DAY LONG
BUT IF IT DOESN'T PASS THE SENATE , ITS DONE

>What bothers me is that Trump committed impeachable offenses and republicans want to ignore that and toss them away. We finally get to hold a corrupt president in office accounted for and was excited about impeachment and its been great. What are republicans scared of? I am scared of republicans trying to do what they want, not what the people want.

Any one that votes for it should be shot

never trump Impeachment witnesses had no evidence, only "opinions"
none of that would admissible if you or I went to court.

Just watch the exchange here
youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg

>never trump Impeachment witnesses

Attached: 1397856494997.jpg (613x533, 38K)

Here's a big Happy Holidays to you and Trump when he does get impeached!

Attached: 1377576795413.jpg (992x768, 320K)

what power is that user?

a nevertrumper is a person who will forgo or ignore any principle they ever had or claimed to have if doing so could possibly harm trump.

If you value American democracy you need to guard it against foreigners trying to subvert it. Trump has done some really great things but his constant sucking of Putin cock and attempts to undermine the democratic system leave me in a position of not voting for him next time around. I’ll probably stay home, which is a shame because I like a lot of what he’s done. But long term it’s not healthy for the democracy

Attached: 1545313307048.jpg (720x960, 71K)

what exactly is proof for you?
Like 10 different people, mostly non-partisans who heard him say it? You really think he's not capable of asking a political favor from anotherhead of state? C'mon man

> 10 people

literally nobody who testified heard him say it. almost all of them have never even spoken to trump

what about the overwhelming number of people that voted AGAINST the GOP House members? We elected them as a check on this President because the GOP wouldn't hod him accountable for his treason. By not voting to impeach him the house GOP members are trying to overturn the election.

our vote. They bitch so hard. It could have been any republican that theyd paint in a bad light as hard as they could.

lel

Yes yes. Let's either get along with Russia or be like Hillary and want to go to war with them.

Sounds like you'd prefer war, wouldn't you.

Trump is more nigger than Obama and that's a fact. Impeach the nigger

Attached: trump-israel2.jpg (525x364, 50K)

>a person who will forgo or ignore any principle they ever had
Sounds like the word hypocrite.
> ... or claimed to have if doing so could possibly harm trump.
Ah, and without a hint of irony, you meant Trump and his defenders. Got it.

Attached: zogbama.jpg (1024x575, 168K)

Weird nobody testified FOR Trump. Only against him. Almost as if.. they don't want to be imprisoned or something.
And did you watch the testimonies? Sonderland said there was aquid pro quo, his chief of staff said they do it all the time I mean..what more do you want?

you think a person with a golden toilet has your best interest at heart? Or his own? Be honest now

>literally nobody who testified heard him say it.
That's a lie. And there would be more people that could attest to it, but Trump is blocking them from testifying. What innocent person does that?

Trump is MORE NIGGER you fucking brainlet

schiff/nadler did not let anyone testify for trump.

there is also no reason to testify for trump as there has not even been a vote to hold an impeachment inquiry yet.

Never trump? The guy donated a million dollars to trumps inauguration is a never trumper?

You fear the Russians do you? Fucking pussy.

obama is the biggest nigger ever, here he is getting caught trying to lift a cuban's wallet

Attached: retard.jpg (640x414, 50K)

BULLSHIT

That's the Republicans that are trying to steal the vote, not the Democrats. Democrats in the house a couple of days ago voted to renew the civil rights act of 1964. Only one Republican in the entire house voted yes for the measure. The rest voted against. And it's likely not going for a vote in the Senate because of McConnell.

>schiff/nadler did not let anyone testify for trump.
I'd like a source for that please. Would you like a source that explicits that Trump didn't let anyone testify?

that literally never happened

>100% chance he is impeached.
Nope.
Screech more.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

I don't care and I don't think Trump cares. The people who care too strongly are the ones I disagree with. You look at anything with a magnifying glass it isn't seeing the big picture.

>100% chance he is impeached.
>Nope.
Your "nope" isn't going to prevent it.

Attached: 1367295857138.jpg (396x374, 58K)

The Articles are being drawn up as we speak. It's just a question of how many charges. Are you really that fucking out of touch?

>it's a rightists don't know the difference between impeachment and removal from office thread

Attached: hoink.jpg (600x487, 43K)

Who said he wasn't the best choice in 2016? Its good that he got elected, and he overreaches sometimes but not anymore than any other president. Truth is I think he lost his political power, any and all leverage trump had in the beginning before the house was democratically controlled is gone now. His wall is failing in the courts and the dems are blocking it everywhere he takes it. Don't get me wrong though, the way trump went about anti establishment was amazing, but he has nothing give now except tweets and bitching about the dems blocking everything. If you can find something that said trump has made significant progress in his campaign promises since earlier this year I'll concede.

> being this retarded

Attached: 1477105719848.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Cubans don't have wallets, that's him winning biggest cock on the island

except for all the paperwork filed with the IRS showing the donations, but that just proves your a fucking moron.

>I don't care and I don't think Trump cares.
This should be blasted to every Democrat congressman and woman. Forget reaching across the isle with an olive branch; the assholes clearly don't care.

this literally never happened

3 years of your autistic screeching down, 5 to go.

Attached: !cryingloserliberals.jpg (1052x1052, 296K)

Are you retarded? Every president deals with losing power in the house and senate. It's always this pendulum.

If you can find something that said trump has made """significant::: progress in his campaign promises since earlier this year I'll concede.

talking to someone who literally requires something handed to him that's completely subjective by whomever you talk with is like talking to a woman that just got done screaming at a bag of potato chips.

Not even going to bother. Go to the gym and work out or something. You know you need to.

Your futile attempts to cope won't prevent it either.

Attached: 1391141394733.jpg (251x204, 9K)

right because you said so. Hotel chain owners are routinely asked to become ambassadors all the time. Especially if they have no experience.

>Coping this hard.

Attached: 1357416345665.jpg (476x399, 69K)

you're*

Whew, you are making fun of yourself.

I'm not an asshole. I just don't care who sits in office. Trump never did anything wrong and if he did something wrong I want it pointed out to me.

> being this double retarded

Attached: 1469776238677.gif (400x392, 1.72M)

classier

not one person who testified against trump donated money to him

oregonlive.com/news/erry-2018/07/cdbfd3400b3583/portland-hotelier-who-gave-1-m.html

how can you say that?

lol kikelover found

Attached: 1399660624091.png (600x400, 347K)

when is Qanon's arrest of Hilary going down? Any day now right? Another canard

>pointed out to me
>wants the media to give him everything because he wants everything pointed out to him
>chinless wonder.

Attached: 1575108446021.gif (510x510, 1.21M)

>oregonlive

>I'm not an asshole. I'm just fine shooting myself and you in the foot.
Yeah, you're an asshole.
>Trump never did anything wrong and if he did something wrong I want it pointed out to me.
Charity fraud. Talk your way out of that.

what's a kike?

Attached: 1549945584974.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Well if no one is saying how he did anything wrong then why impeach him? I've listened to the trials its all bullshit. If you get any impression that he will be impeached then you are brainwashed.

what charity fraud?

this

Attached: 1521234119190.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>Coping
I know that's a word you learned in therapy while having your TDS treated, but there's nothing to cope with since Trump will preside over the white house until 2025.

I can't wait for the libtard meltdowns next Nov 3rd.

Attached: trumptrig.jpg (599x600, 72K)

Its just one of those predictable things that you continue to live for. Libtard tears are the most delicious.

foxbusiness.com/money/trump-million-dollar-donors-ambassador-gordon-sondland

That better dumbass?

>msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-pay-millions-case-over-fraudulent-charitable-foundation
>vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/donald-trump-charity-scam
>nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-his-foundation-were-just-forced-admit-their-fraud-now-ncna1081906
>motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/donald-trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-for-charity-fraud/
>charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16764
>washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ordered-to-pay-2-million-to-charities-over-misuse-of-foundation-court-documents-say/2019/11/07/b8f804e2-018e-11ea-9518-1e76abc088b6_story.html
>nytimes.com/2019/11/07/nyregion/trump-charities-new-york.html
>npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds
Is this baby's first time on the internet, or are you too lazy to look this up on Google? This is just the first page by the way.

> fox is news

Attached: _20160319_105239.jpg (430x600, 36K)

don't understand

Attached: 1548421933258.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Attached: 20191122_215819.jpg (500x750, 234K)

> linking to motherjones ever

you have been found out, kike

Attached: 1561477153150.gif (500x338, 688K)

>denial

I keep hearing December 20th as the date where we will all know what is going to happen. Either way, the lovely dems will deeply piss off half the country 4 days before Christmas.

the house goes on a several week vacation starting on december 13th

But he is white user!?

>piss off half the country
Nah, more than half the country will be enjoying their early Christmas present. The Ebenezer Scrooges' in the Republican party will hopefully be visited by the three spirits of Christmas.

I wonder who spend time to make this terrific gif

America’s not a democracy.

Don't deflect faggot learn to read

You're crazy if you think swing state dems are voting to impeach. The whole thing is just a sham to try convince low IQ people that Trump is bad because dems have no chance of beating him otherwise. Their candidates are all clowns with circus policies and they know it.

John Podesta is a pedophile.

You lost the popular vote you fucking moron.

>Mon said it's my turn picking the president

>NPC

So is Trump

if the house votes to impeach, which is unlikely, the senate trial will get no more than 45 total votes

>You're crazy if you think swing state dems are voting to impeach.
Keep deluding yourself user. It'll just make your eventual fall into realization that more entertaining.

Prove it, fag.

>if the house votes to impeach, which is unlikely
It's going to happen. So just dispel that thought now. Trump will be impeached.

OP here i just make these threads because its guaranteed 200+ replies lol. I dont get why this fucking guys causes such a shit storm lmao

Attached: 1573516128468.png (793x438, 372K)

HE is a winner and HE keeps on winning

unlikely. they haven't even voted to have an impeachment inquiry.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine