So i just found out what drinking lean or purple drank means because this nigger Booze World just died or accidentally...

So i just found out what drinking lean or purple drank means because this nigger Booze World just died or accidentally an hero'd or something. Apparently niggers are basically living on-or better said;being as less alive as possible on Adderall, xanax, weed, cough syrup, molly or Anything else they can get their hands on the numbs down real life. Why are niggers trying so hard to be not alive? Why don't they just get off their ass and contribute to and pro activity participate in society like normal white and yellow people do?

Attached: amerikaanse-rapper-juice-wrld-21-overleden.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Because whites don't do drugs. Ever.

Bitch off the lean

Shut the fuck up fag. It just happened. What are u really getting done by posting shit like this.

hey we all use drugs but we aren't all niggers so what are you saying mr. genius?

I like giraffes

I am looking for a clarification of why niggers are chugging down pain killers like skittles? "It just happened" lol not it did not "just" fucking happened you idiot.

Eminem he exists you fucking retard

>believes all blacks are lazy
go outside once in a while

That we all use drugs is not the significance here mate. Niggers are using a very specific type of drugs in extremely large quantities by the masses.

I am not talking about black people. I respect black people. I am talking about niggers.

Another young rapper dies of a seizure because he’s “poppin xans” and drinking cough syrup all fucking day.

Drank so much LEAN he laid his ass down.

Forever.

Is this English? Where’d you learn how to write? Alabama? Funny how the racists are always the least educated

I hate niggers as much as the next user, but are you literally having a stroke?

going to have to report you now chief shit isnt funny

I am from Europe, masters degree in engineering mate. Never been a day unemployed in my life.

Isn't every nigger a rapper?

dude chugs codein syrup all day he knows that shit causes seizures and shit these motherfuckers are stupid

This post is on instagram bro lol thing this died started a war rip Sup Forums

>defending niggers
>white knight fag
fuck outta here and go back to r eddit you ugly fat waste of air

Screenshot? link?

Roll tide roll

you re rigt all these nasty nigres r bad and the white r teh best race becauz god likes them and because black peopme are bad

Attached: e90369ef948c5164179c20e29613bb67.jpg (1262x2295, 225K)

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?