I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed...

>I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science.

Makes you think yet you call it a bad show.

Wow, user's so smart! Tell us more!

Rick is literally just there so Redditors can self-insert.

>Dude it's okay for me to be an asshole because I'm so smart
>Abuses drugs, but it's okay, cuz he's so smart. Dumb conservative parents wouldn't understand.

how autistic do you have to be to keep making these threads

I guess your mother never loved you, cuck.

I dont know whats more pathetic...

>hating things that are popular
or
>spamming the same thread over and over again on an anonymous image board

Definitely the latter. It takes a dedicated miserable person to do this.

nah it's just one off cynical joke
doesn't make me think nor do I call the show shit

Okay, here me out, not defending Rick and Morty but...

What's the difference between what we're making fun of here and some of Rust's monologues? "Consciousness was a mistake of evolution" comes to mind. That's not to denigrate True Detective, but help me out here

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = attempt at unconditional love (utopian for men, effective for women but highly delusional)

love of men towards children (= an aid to retire and stop their suffering) = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains, guilts, nagging days now and in the future

Nothing, really.

The same type of people like both shows, i.e. those with poor taste.

please stop wasting your life user. it might seem like these sad posts alleviate some of your crushing pain but its only making you worse

*BRAAAP* GOdS NOT REAL
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

another 20 something who knows it all

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

Yeah heh, what a loser!

Hey you guys wanna come over after this and watch Dr who?

your replies make it all better

Aw come on bro, don't play me like that

don't forget to sage

type noko/sage into the options box in order to not to bump

happy posting newfags

Moot got rid of sage many moons ago

Hey do you remember EFG? lol!

what a fucking retard

You know why it's disrespectful? Because Western Civilization exists because of Christianity. The United States was founded on a literal interpretation of the Holy Bible.

To not be a Christian is to Not be American.

Who?

>Le Rick is a stand-in for the ideal "way of thinking"
>Even though he's constantly maligned as a bad, selfish, fucked up person.

I really don't get how you people miss this every time.

Sure the "show" says this stuff, but when its being spoken by a character that is continually represented badly and as NOT being a good role model then how do you take it seriously?

I'M MR. BULLDROPS

>We can make ourselves feel good by performing actions that release chemicals
>But let's not do this

What a bunch of psuedointellectual faggots.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s

>M-MORTY, HOW MANY FINGERS AM-AM I HOLDING UP?
>ahh geez rick, you're not holding up any fi-
>HA SEE MORRTY! HE ISN'T REAL! FUCK YOU GOD .
>*Blurps*

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s

Cunnyposting is funnier.

If this offends you maybe this show really is too smart for you people.

I didn't realize the Greeks were christian, or that the United States, who's founding fathers weren't even christian, was founded on a literal interpretation of the Holy Bible and not the pursuit of liberty as opposed to death.

that wasn't intelligent at all though

it doesn't offend anyone but that doesn't mean its good or clever, reddit.

Are you being serious right now?

Under your criteria, Thomas Jefferson wasn't American.

Is Rick advocating MOTOW?

What's your position, drugs are bad cause drugs are bad mmmmkay??? Stupid people doing stupid shit in drugs is the only valid reason to make them illegal, responsible sofisticaded drug users who do no harm now have to unjustly do them illegally because of stupid people.

or... theres no deeper meaning and its just the creator using the character as his political megaphone.

see also:
Seth McFarlane.

>sofisticaded
holy fucking shit my dude... don't make a case for druggie intelligence if you're going to do something like that.

>You better check under the sea Morty cuz thats where you find me

Truly a show for asexual ubermensch like me

bump all R&M threads