Why so many guys become gay in the army?

Why so many guys become gay in the army?
How to stop it?

There is literally nothing wrong with liking men.

Worry about your own life, fucking loser.

>There is literally nothing wrong with liking men.

Do you know basic genetics?

What did he mean by this?

So you dont.

This really makes me think.

My boyfriend used to bang hot chicks and after he joined the Marines now he only wants boypussy (like mine).

Marines are part of the navy. So they're just honoring tradition.

You spend your time with guys 24/7 and some of them get horny and just have men to ogle

Literally nothing wrong getting a little Battle Booty

>dat post
>dat flag

Figures.

They were always gay, OP. Almost as gay as the average German male.

The Army simply instilled them with the confidence to be open about it.

But ... population growth...

>what you say is wrong because I say so!
L I T E R A L L Y
S J W
L O G I C

because they are in platoons with all those sexy men, i dont want to stop it, i think gay sex is fapulous

Fucking your comrades strengthens the bond.

>become gay

do you know basic genetics? retard

>become gay in the army?
Could be that gays are attracted to being confined with large numbers of sexually frustrated fit masculine men. Also nice uniforms.

Imagine being sent to a shit-tier country in the middle east where every day might be your last on earth. Imagine being stuck with only other males for months on end, sharing rooms, meals and showers. Imagine not seeing a beautiful female for long periods. Imagine being in a shower and suddenly popping a boner because you're so sex starved. Imagine having another man who has to go through the same stuff seeing your boner. Imagine him making advances towards you that you eventually accept because you might never have sex in your life again. Imagine coming back after a year of being surrounded by well-built, asthetically pleasing men. Imagine finding out that men have to work in order to have an asthetically pleasing body. Imagine coming back to women who only have to be thin in order to get laid. Imagine returning to your country after years of comradery and broship only to hear women bitching about womens rights and how they're so oppressed.

No wonder all americans are faggots.

Faggotry certainly isn't genetic.

>current year
>not being gay

You're missing out, faggot

>complain about patriotic gays who want to defend their homeland and do duty for nation

>germany

Point me in the direction of the straight gene please.

>what you say is wrong because I say so!

But that's exactly what you're saying, you stupid kraut cunt.

>Why so many guys become gay in the army?
>How to stop it?
Spartans were gays and the best warriors of Greece, why to stop