How triggered do french-canadians get every time they see this flag under their name?

How triggered do french-canadians get every time they see this flag under their name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws
youtube.com/watch?v=-QZDf7X5p80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get triggered with happiness seeing our athletes making us proud.

not very because it was specifically made to appease them

It's way better than the shit we had before

About as triggered as bongs do when they see that flag in their thread
T. Pierre in Rosemère

French in France are better than most French Canadians desu

French Canadians aren't human so they don't have emotions

Honestly should still be this, in line with the other major Commonwealth Realms.

Faits: Les canadiens français sont la race la plus puissante du monde.

>having another countries flag on your own
What kind of cuck nation does that?

Nah they're insufferable.

found the cuck

tbqh tho this flag is hanging in my house but internationally it's better to have a flag/symbol the everyone can recognize and not be like Australia/New Zealand

speak white

Faux: ce sont les Philippins

Provincial flags are still like that

this is true

wrong

Yes they are. Smug French people are the worst.

Only Manitoba and Ontario

>smug French people
That's just in Paris
The province of Québec is like when you give those terrible Parisiens a huge land in the new world

Nah I bossed around some of them in Joliette and they're alright no bullshit people. My mistake was hiring this cocky French engineer from France. Made the workplace shit.

t. ex Ontario investor in frogland

But you are like Australia/NZ/UK : you are a cuck nation which belongs to the satanic old hag you call "Queen"

The only smug french are in canada, they expect you to speak their bastardized "french with american accent" shit-language and pretend they don't speak nor understand english

Common misconception. Our charter has it written we can declare a King of Canada if we choose too

>PFK

Nah bilinguism is pretty important here. Only minority of retards think like that but they get the most attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws

I lived in Quebec for 4 years. Bilungalism is only big in english Canada. Those idiots look at you like you have 3 heads if you speak english. Even the signs are 100% in french

>tfw the commonwealth are going to cuck us when the Queen dies

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=-QZDf7X5p80

Well considering who is the current heir you shouldn't be surprised.

Ill never leave you nigel

Wouldn't it just follow the line of succession?

Nigga around 40% of canadiens speak english while less than 10% of canadians speak french.
Bilingualism has failed all around

anglos are triggered, remember the flag they used to have?

Yeah the signs are shit no doubt. But change started from within and is not advertised because it will make the libs/coalition lose crucial votes. You only have to look at some well known organizations here to see that they're predominantly English speaking, that includes the habs too.

Charles should abdicate and let William be kang
Almost all the other european monarchies have young monarchs now, not old pipo on the throne

Well yes but Charles has nowhere near the popularity of William.

The one taught in school is French French anyway and not >Quebec French

Quebec seperatism is a thing of the past. Montreal is a billingual city. Most of the province ie completely fine with being canadian despite all the vocal few seperatists that remain.

t. Born and raised in quebec

charles is a cryptomuslim and will not abdicate

I'm tired of anglos.

this is sport board but nooo you need to vent off your ancestral frustration and make dumb threads to diss others just like women do. stay on Sup Forums

>Cryptomuslim
>Assassinated Diana and her muslamic bf

Why is the Canadian one red but Aus/NZ one blue? Bermudan one is red too, so is it an east/west thing?

I would assume so, but there are some outliers like Fiji's sky blue one and some territory in the Pacific has a yellow one.

Charles will sit on the throne for a year or two and then abdicate

I heard that Québec girls are pretty easy, is that true or do you say french girls are easy and it's all just a greener grass thing

We see each other as Canadians for the most part. Its not the 1700s anymore

>t. literally first day on Sup Forums

it was worse before we got flags desu

Canadian flag is in honour of the french settlers desu

french settlers were the original leafs, look it up.

>some territory in the Pacific has a yellow one
Niue

Here's the flag on Sup Forums

>You only have to look at some well known organizations here to see that they're predominantly English speaking, that includes the habs too.
They aren't predominetly english, they use english OUTSIDE of quebec becauaw its what others are comfortable with. The Habs organization is primarily french speaking. Thats why I lived in Quebec, i was interning there. Outside of media apperances and speaking with players, its almost 100% french

People enjoy projecting there insecurity onto nations for some reason. Even though they had no part in contributing to the achievements of the athletes.

This is why nationalism is aids and why i'm for open boarders.

That's the one.

that accent tho

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have a (You)

Interesting fact, this was one of the flags proposed for Canada back in the 1930's. It is essentially the Canadian version of the Australian/New Zealand flag.

And you learned french to work there? I find it hard to believe its 100%.

Completely wrong. They are cunts just like all north american women

anyone who has that flag under their name should get triggered

Well you wanted to gas anyone who wasnt under your flag so really kraut opinions mean fuck all

then what do the other 50% speak?

Canadiens = French
Canadians = English

I think he means 40% as a first language.

>0-2 in world wars
>Entire country was divided into various occupation sectors post WWII

You should be quiet, hans

coming from the country that invaded almost everyone else in the world who wasn't under their flag

what constellation is that supposed to be?