Rick Sanchez is the best thing that happened to cartoons

Rick Sanchez is the best thing that happened to cartoons

mind if I save this image?

As you please, good sir

>7 reddit and memey threads on here right now

is it shilling or autism?

would Rick & Morty be better if Rick was fat like Homer Simpson?

>dude farting butt world lmao
>dude science
>dude mcdonald's sauce
>dude bird person
>dude i don't give a fuck lmao

[reddit laughs]

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

Holy fuck why are there so many false flag threads about this right now?

I agree

Bojack Horseman is objectively better in literally every aspect

Why does this cartoon make Sup Forums so butthurt?

literally who

Because nobody hates tv more than Sup Forums

It's Justin Roiland shilling his shitty show by shitting on it ironically. He also does this on Sup Forums.

Check catalog. Stop spamming.

bump all rick and morty shows

we need a discord server for Sup Forums fans of rick and morty,

Halal as fuck m8.

I don't understand the butthurt. If you don't like the show just don't watch it. It's just 20 min of entertainment...

Never mind me. Just posting the superior old cartoon man.

It triggers the fuck out of the autists here. I make them sometimes too

BUUUURRRP NIHILISM IS COOL KIDS

It would be better if Rick cut his cock off and shoved it up his ass.

Gravity Falls is Tumblr tier

The fuck episode was this from

The one with Werner Herzog

Whatever, it's much better than Rick & Morty. It also has hotter chicks.