What your drug of choice?

What your drug of choice?
My DOC is a combination of a benzo (preferrably xanax) and weed. I would say oxy but its hard to restrain myself when I use it, in terms of willpower. Anyone got tips to help prevent blacking out on rc benzos? Benzo solutions are hard for me to keep around, same with large quantities of pressed bars cause i always black out and eat evrything and sleep for a week.

post pics of drugs

Attached: IMG_4111.jpg (750x1334, 320K)

chicken sandys

Attached: 80ACD3B397EE45FFA0DA83DABBFBD003.jpg (750x726, 168K)

chicken xanwich

Kek, imagine finding it hard to refrain from Oxys. I'm perfectly fine to take 20mg one night and never touch them again for a week, I personally don't see how people can't help themselves around it

Keep saying that years from now. I spent years only doing oxy cotton once or twice a month. Eventually you'll probably try heroin. Once that is around all the time you'll probably get addicted to it.

Nah, I know not to fuck around which is why I've never even taken more than 20mg and if I keep taking it as I do then I'd be fine for life with a weak ass tolerance to it still. I don't even smoke weed, drinking is where I find most or my buzz and I'm able to keep that at a minimal.

Genuinely I'd like to know what you get out of xans. I've tried them and I either felt slow or had my memory zapped.

Easily lsd. I mean I smoke weed daily and drink a few beers every night but the only other drug I do at all is LSD. I microdose it, low dose it for kicks and trip on 250+ ug whenever possible. I have taken it hundreds of times and at one point I was eating 100 ug daily. Sounds pointless to most and yes you get a tolerance by doing that but when you have basically unlimited access, why not stay high?

I have done many experiments on tolerance just to see (for science) and I am convinced that tolerance only lasts 3 days. Not 2 weeks as everyone claims. You can take 250ug on monday then again on friday and there will be no reduction in effect or potency.

Tl;dr... I take lsd all the time and I love it.

Ikr ... I just felt slow and fell asleep very uninteresting high

I think my favorite drug is MDMA but my drug of choice is weed if that makes sense

i have some awful anxiety which im pretty sure is induced by drug use, but i feel completely at ease when im off some xanax. I like the feeling of not giving a care in the world about anything and just floating through my days as simply and melancholy as the xanax goes. I also get alot done on xanax cause my head isnt cluttered and i can get the motivation to do things, like go out of the house, clean the house, cook, play video games. Just normal things ive lost interest in due to anxiety and depression. Xanax also inadvertently helps with depression in that sense.

Xanax is great till you wake up groggy and fried out and real life hits you in the face

acid, its the absolute best.
I never knew I could feel such good feelings before I took acid, it was amazing

fuck yeah im taking 250mg with a 150mg booster with 3 friends soon. cant wait

im getting cid soon. I normally have challenging trips due to anxiety and paranoia and such. Tips for eliminating anxiety?

My suggestion for not blacking out would be to take it easy or dont do it all. Benzos = Forget everything you think you're going to remember.

It only gets worse.

doc for a long time was oxy. I've been clean for a bit.
I'd say my favorite is dmt right now.
Triazolam is my preferred benzo

I ordered off this guy on empire, heres a pic of his stuff lol

Attached: 1558476934kstVqZUZalMPg3JVEyRX.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

have you ever tried injecting triazolam?

Just picked up a nice g of DMT, gonna have a good sunday night

Not really, but I do have some coping strategies for you. Just remember that the anxiety will pass eventually and try to let go of things. Dont try and hold on to control of things, just let go and let whatever happens happens. Acid cant physically hurt you so dont worry about it.

The only thing that really works is taking a lower dose, somewhere in the 100 to 150 microgram range.

Dont take it unless you already feel good/happy, its not an escape from bad feelings.

Haven't

But i assume it would work well. I prefer not to inject pharms. Too many binders. not enough access to proper filters. Haven't IV'd for a very long time though. shit got scary

good point i frequently use drugs as an escape. ill save it till i get that gut feeling of readiness. not ready yet after my bad salvia trip. shit destroyed my mental health

yummy

Honestly my preferred method is right up the ass.

10x more bioavailable than oral, dont have to deal with sniffing. all hits you quick and hard. Only benzo i know of that doesnt need a first pass metabolism

yeah thats a sound plan, follow your gut with acid since a lot of its affects are predicated on your subconcious aka your gut feelings

is it gay to stick shit up your ass? ive stuck a sharpie up my ass but havent gotten to a turkey baster for drugs yet. i feel dirty lol

Attached: image3.jpg (3024x4032, 514K)

Small 5 ml oral syringe, 2 ml water, its very quick and just something one gets used to.
takes less than a second.

I dont think it has anything at all to do with sexuality.
It's a somewhat common method of administration.
didnt feel normal for a bit tho

its baclofen you mong its also a gabaergic

gaba and the shittiest muscle relaxant known to man

You sound like a guy I know

Attached: received_10209125748891550.jpg (223x223, 5K)

do you smoke out of a pipe/bong or a vape

i want to try lsd but i don't really have 12 hours to spare, can i sleep and feel the effects through dreams?

I just finished my machine. Perfect little hot sauce bottle.

Glass vapor genie would be nice though

just smoke them. other guy is gay

I hope you find yourself in more peaceful circumstances, user. Thanks for answering.

I've heard dabbing it is insane.

I mean if i were wealthy enough i'd have an enail just for deems

Juice Wrld just died today from popping pills just stick to weed

Attached: 465296B4-B6FE-4471-ACC6-34A5FE6652E5.png (800x600, 812K)

fag

Broham to broseph stay away from RC benzos. I did clonazolam for the longest. I am a guy who has tried meth and heroin, touched it once and put it down. I lost a year of my life to benzos though i was on autopilot dosing daily. I broke down crying and threw tantrums when my wife took my stash or my family held me against my will. It was all to sober me up but i would literally hurt anyone to get high.

Attached: 1531267403906s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i'd want to try it but i just want to screw in a cart and go i don't really like dealing w crystals

its the worst when youre painfully aware of your situation too. benzos are the devil

you cant sleep for 8-12 hours upon dosing

fuck

My first dmt breakthrough was a crazy crazy moment.

I've definitely turned it more into an rc drug instead of a spiritual tool and im not really liking that idea.
But it is a ton of fun.
Growing mushies is really easy and cheap too. I just cant handle the looping anymore. its bad

go into it with intentions to die rather than to have fun. i mean die as in ego death or whatever lol. the looping is definitely a problem for me too

I think i've had too many ego deaths at this point.
Where i dont have much of one and that leads to a ton more uncertainty.
But each ego death is like a new birth. Very strange to think of the person i once was.

Nigger

I can relate but never was into speed.
Really glad i never got into it but downers fucked a lot of things up for me.
Relationships. jobs, family. It's all not worth it. Its hard to break the cycle but mushrooms changed me. one 5g trip and i didnt want to touch anything ever again.