HAPPENING SOON

Late 2016 early 2017

Europe

Rise of Nazism in Europe due to rapefugees

Refugee deportation on mass scale

EU becomes weak like end era Holy Roman Empire

America

Race tensions boil over and result in mass rioting

Whites refuse to surrender their firearms because of liberal agenda resulting in civil war part 2

PRAISE KEK

Literally none of this will happen.

Europe will continue to go down the drain, muslims will keep pouring in, it will get shittier and shittier.
There will be no 4th Reich. There will be no good future.

Shut up montenigger, nobody cares about you and your shithole country

Praise kek

Witnessed
Praise kek
Save us O mighty froglord

>shithole country

No niggers or muslims here, unlike your shitty 'developed' countries. Montenegro is actually quite a nice place to live in, nice people too. You should come sometime.

Just kidding. Stay in your shitty 'united' country. Hope Scotland leaves.

>he anointed this thread with double dubs

Praise him

Praise kek

Witnessed
I want to believe in our great KEK
I pray for KEK
PRAISE KEK

SO MANY DOUBLE DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

PRAISE KEK

Proof of Kek

Kek is truly with us this day
RACE WAR NOW!

>[My country] is actually quite a nice place to live in, nice people too. You should come sometime.

This is how it all begun

Kek has blessed this thread and the dubs bear witness!

>No niggers or muslims here, unlike your shitty 'developed' countries
sooner or later

Sure.

>1488
oh sh-

Praise kek

Praise Kek. I'm 100% sure I'll vote far right. Even if nothing fixes, I'll enjoy the ride

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>Rise of Nazism in Europe due to rapefugees
Not really, self preservation more so.
>Refugee deportation on mass scale
Eh? I wish.
>EU becomes weak like end era Holy Roman Empire
I'd rather compare it to soviets. The pompous "UNION STRONK" speeches, old and fat bureaucrats, the unwanted reforms (Brexit)...
>Race tensions boil over and result in mass rioting
Already happening, but still a one-way street.
>Whites refuse to surrender their firearms because of liberal agenda resulting in civil war part 2
Depends on Trump.

5 doubles/21 posts so far.

Normal would be about 2

KEK IS HERE!

>rise of nazism
>in germany

Yeah, right. We have to accept that Germany is gone and let it serve as an example.

wew lad

I think when Sup Forums moves faster and reaches its peak posting time is when more dubz come in.

And I'm surprised the mods let these threads go as long as they do. As much as I love KEK I don't see how he relates to politics aside from being our collective manifestation of wanting HAPPENINGS

>Hope Scotland leaves.
England hopes that too.

They're England and Wales, they don't need no bloody Gaels.

there will be a gun fight between the new black panthers and the motorcycle clubs at the RNC convention this week.

None of that is going to happen

my digits say otherwise

I agree, people have an innate ability to forget until things get really really bad, as in they do nothing until half of Europe is muslim.

The very few Nazis from Europe would get arrested on sight. And the cucks would celebrate.

White Americans won't even do shit to protect their cops that are getting killed everyday by blacks. You are cowards, stop dreaming.

mfw no one checks me

i wonder what day the shoot out will be: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday?

>tfw in Spain the main right-wing party is bankrupting our country and every day new corruption scandals are uncovered
at least rapefugees aren't coming here because there's no free gib

yes

Yes to shootouts everyday?

Spain. Your whole country is refugee status. What is your employment ? 50%

What ever happened to opus dei?

Praise kek

If Kek wills it

Praise kek

Although I am hoping for some serious happening. After the coup all your burger shootings aren't even interesting anymore.

>"And upon his lands a great famine grew, and this famine was not one of food but of animal. Things that dare to call themselves man rise against man and it is upto man to save themselves." - KEK 3:27

>"An enemy emerges from the east. Men who claim themselves suffering bring with them suffering upon the native man. Old ideals thought of evil are renewed to become the good that will save the men of good soil and cleanse their lands of this threat." -KEK 4:57

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>Proof of Kek
Witnessed

We have around 20% unemployment. This country is pathetic.

dunno what happened to opus dei, prolly pulling the strings of the ruling party.

really? i thought ww3 was going to start due to the turkey coup?

you know if you make enough threads saying pretty much everything is going to happen then eventually something will happen

Jesus Christ.

Damn. Are your girls cute? Or too much moorish blood in them?

Confirmed. Hail kek

Praise KEK's eternal chaotic glory!

And upon Succ did KEK spray HIS fecal matter. Succ wept, for his feels were of no concern to KEK The Smug Conquerer.

Will trump be killed this week? Is that why all the top RNC people are staying away? The hall will be bombed? Bush will them be places as the nominee and the sympathetic vote wins?

Nazism is for cucks, national fascism will be one the rise in Europe instead.

us would register 30-40% if we were using the same metrics to measure it as we were before the financial crisis/obama

MFW dubs twice in a row

noice digits

Chicks here are god-tier, at least up north (barcelonafag here). In the south they're more moorish. Here they're properly white, some are blonde, blue eyes are common as well. For some reason the chicks further north get the best rep, germany, scandinavia, those places, but coming from Barcelona they seem ugly with pignoses.

>No niggers or muslims here
>Montenegro is 20% islamic

>tfw and Sup Forums and kek will save the world

Lord kek. If you exist. Show yourself through dubs.

Praise Kek!

As he wills it!

>nazism is the only way people can be nationalist
This meme is by far the most awful thing the nazis caused

Will need to visit and spread my sperm

Can one be a Christian and a Kek worshipper at the same time?

problem in Spain is that it's really difficult to make your own business. Starting any business will cost you at least 2-3 thousand euros just in paperwork, plus monthle fees of several hundred for each worker. 9 out of 10 businesses go broke within their first two years. The government tries to suck out all the money it can get from any new startup, instead of letting businesses grow and pay taxes when they make a profit. All the while there's generous subsidies for whatever the government wants to favour, so in the end it's basically an extremely interventionist policy. And this is a supposedly "right-wing" government. The irony is that left wing parties are the ones advocating for less regulations to ease the creation of new businesses.

kek may I have repeating digits too please?

Nice repeating digits. This would be like the 60s, but with even more cucks than before.

>And I'm surprised the mods let these threads go as long as they do. As much as I love KEK I don't see how he relates to politics aside from being our collective manifestation of wanting HAPPENINGS

But, here's the thing.

Happenings happen.
When dubs, dub.

Sasanach detected

They ADORE murrican dick. Spain in general sucks murricas cock really hard with a passion. People here want to be like americans, they want to live in the burbs with two cars in the driveway, and they talk about america like it's their next-door neighbour. They're like that loser kid who sucks up to the popular kid and pretends to be his friend while the popular kid is just using him to have his military bases there.
If you come here and play your cards right you'll likely be drowning in pussy.

fuck off

>1488
Kek Mitt Uns

"Lo and behold, that when the last pillars of virtue from the West are in their darkest hours, a happening of great magnitude shall turn the tides in favour of Kek's faithful. And the servants of Kek shall proclaim on the sacred networks and channels his magnificent victory. And all who had opposed Kek would tremble with fear at his power, knowing not that it was he who caused the happening but rather in their confusion and anguish wouldst lay blame at the feet of those who had ruled them. And in that time, there would be rivers of blood pouring out of the highest offices in the world." -KEK 32:2-5

KEK SPEAKS

DIGITS ACKNOWLEDGED

Can't argue with those dubs.

>tfw Australian
>tfw girt by sea

WITNESSED BROTHER

PRAISE KEK

This shall be entertaining.

>EU
>Not already weak

Nice. And what are the best cities? Would also like to find a virgin Catholic girl for a wife. Do they exist? She must be cool with me having mistresses.

Bring on the fire! Insha KEK!

PRAISE HIM!

55 followed by 44

What means?

LIES!

The left wing it's even more interventionist.

You are podemita!! lol

White people haven't rioted in like 100 years. I just don't see it happening

Fucking repost because I didn't use the sacred greentext indicator to transmit his holy writings.

>"Lo and behold, that when the last pillars of virtue from the West are in their darkest hours, a happening of great magnitude shall turn the tides in favour of Kek's faithful."-KEK 32:2

>2100
>kekism is an established, real religion
>no electronic records of ours posts exist due to mass emp detonation
>devout kekists kill heretics of our ironic maymay numerological cult

>AND SO IT WAS WRITTEN

There already is a rise of nationalism through Europe. Who do you think have won the elections for the last four years?

Hint:
>not the left

Barcelona is bestest city obv. Too far south and people go from simpletons to full-blown retards.
In the uptown parts here you can find qt3.14 virgin catholic girls. dunno their stance about mistresses tho.

Double 58s. Not terrible. Kek approves I assume?

>And the servants of Kek shall proclaim on the sacred networks and channels his magnificent victory.

>And all who had opposed Kek would tremble with fear at his power, knowing not that it was he who caused the happening but rather in their confusion and anguish wouldst lay blame at the feet of those who had ruled them.

>And in that time, there would be rivers of blood pouring out of the highest offices in the world." -KEK 32:2-5

i prefer Lel

>more interventionist
>than what we have now
>hurr everyone who dislikes our 3rd-world-tier govt is podemita
yeah yeah go suck the corrupt PPs dick you fucktard.

Without dubs, dice would make our decisions.
Kek is the religion of post-apocalyptic D&D, and that's pretty fucking awesome.

You're trying too hard too appease Kek.
Aim for lulz and chaos, aim for happenings.
Not glory or fame or even being noticed by Kek.

If singles, this is all bullshit and nothing will happen

>You should come sometime.
thats how it started in the west. british shitposter from Sup Forums were trolling pakistanis

START BUILDING YOUR PLAYLIST BOYS, KEK WILLS IT

Nice dubdubs bro