Who hurt you user? Tell us about it...

Who hurt you user? Tell us about it. I hope that you're not just one of those little faggots who acts tough on the internet.

Attached: 666666695644.jpg (500x333, 4K)

bump

This bitch, I fuckkin hate whores so much
ima get her back tho

Attached: lk4Amsx.jpg (600x800, 165K)

What happened user?

Dad.

Attached: 1573953464437m.jpg (727x1024, 189K)

Tell us what happened.

Met her in my chem class, Hit it off, we cheated on each other but her way worse, starting to find out more and more lies, shes so impulsive and destructive it disgusts me
And I'm more disappointed than anything for giving any of my time to a thot but I have a plan

Attached: 1574655318417.jpg (1664x1248, 659K)

not agaaain

What ?

Relationships are hard man. Some people are just incredibly selfish. I once had a girl fuck me over. I'm getting back at her by becoming incredibly successful. She's still a low life and probably dating a low life.

come on man don't shoot up your chem class. just poison her or snipe her from a distance. that would be cool

Ass fucked at a super young age.
He died in 2006.
I could finally be a happy boy then.
13 years later I'm a drunk..unhappy.
It could be worse tho.

Thats disgusting user, you know that his actions dont reflect your worth right?
She still talks to her cuck eboy ex, told me she was a virgin but Im finding out thats true, dont know who to believe tbh
Im not shooting up anyone lmfao, Im gonna fuc her one last time n get a vid so she cant try to expose me or some bullshit

are you canadian?

My step dad.
I used to be a really sensitive kid until my mother remarried. He was really abusive. Now I’m desensitized, I don’t have any emotion or empathy anymore.

Attached: 0E7B2F94-5F19-441B-B9F4-23D9369ABD66.jpg (1027x1023, 130K)

what is ur plan?

Yeah. That's hard man. You're not alone. Chin up.

thats not true*

see

Thank you. But there's no worth here \b/ro

Some people are real pricks. Just don't continue the cycle of abuse.

I wish.
Arkansas fag

Thanks bub

I know, shes fucking worthless, Im gonna take all my anger out next time I see her and that's it, I've realized im a very vulnerable person

You cheated too, so who gives a fuck. Just walk away from her retard, you dont need that.

420 blaze it

Is she really worth it? You were cheating on her as well, so she couldn't have meant all that much to you.

You're right but

I suppose she didnt but I still got comfortable with her bc im lonely asf

We're all alone.

my gf left me today because she is catholic and apparently me having smoke weed in the past is going to ruin my life, and she told me that after the best date we had,se still kissed me and held my hand, but today she basically just told me "this isnt going to work, bye"

She sounds like my girl rn, she uses that shit as like a threat to see how much you care, give her less attention and watch her come crawling back

She sounds incredibly immature. I probably wouldn't be able to date a catholic girl either because I'm an atheist.

>girl adds me on fb
>we flirt in messenger almost immediately
>meet for the first time that weekend to fuck
>we talk about how we both want nothing serious.
>shes a little pudgy girl with a cute face like a 5/10.
>we hook up, she leaves the next morning
>blows up my phone the next week saying how we're meant to be
>posts these pics on fb about how shes found her love and shit like that
>I cut her off, tell her to stop blowing my shit up because we wanted nothing serious
15 days later
>user I think I'm pregnant

I pulled out and she said she was on birth control. I'm like 30% shes lying but its fucking with me hard. She says shes not taking a pregnancy test for another 3 days. Shes also like 7 years older than me and already has two kids. I told her from the beginning that I never wanted anything serious. She is against abortion so shes having this kid. I haven't told anyone. I dont think I will. I'm not raising that fuck kid that's for sure.

tl;dr idiot gets trapped into pregnancy

oh hell no im only 16 and havent had shit like this happen to me yet, i hope some more experienced anons can give wisdom

Based

I had something very similar happen to me in the past. She was lying. You can monitor her social media for a bit. If she gets more pudgy then she isn't lying. You should have used a condom though man. STD's are a serious threat.

>You must be over 18 to use this site

stfu lawfag

Attached: gPJAxl1.jpg (460x459, 54K)

Idk man I thought I'd be in the clear, looks like I'm going to be a dad without my consent. I'm probably going to abandon her and the kid if it's true. That fucking cunt.

But if I could give advice I'd say always wrap up. Dont have sex with anyone unless you can see them as the mother of your child because the risk is always there. If they say no strings attached sex, they're full of shit and want to ruin your life. I should probably just fucking kill her that stupid bitch.

I feel a little relief that your girl was lying. I didnt think it was something to lie about. I think she said she was pregnant to get me talking to her again but idk. I'm still scared to death.

I’m not sadistic or a misanthrope or angry at the world and wanting to lash out.
It’s just depressing knowing and thinking that I could have had a better life, I could have kept what made me human if I wasn’t abused as a kid.

Attached: 5EDEEDB3-1AF6-4124-9144-30CFE8B2E220.png (720x663, 217K)

Yeah. It's scary. Girls do lie about that sort of thing though. Don't worry.

MODS

I've had nobody to talk to about this because obviously I dont want it getting out. So thanks for the words.

My own assumptions of people

It's never too late to improve your life. If you don't want to do it for yourself then do it for the people around you. If something doesn't work out as planned then try again.

i don't want to be with a religious girl either but is there any non religious girl who isn't a complete whore?

No problem. Anytime user.

This thread and your rampant faggotry

Oh let him be, the boys trying to learn, everyone of age here just posts banana I'm the ylyl threads and that one shit eating metal singer.

Yeah. From my experience it's difficult to stay religious once you're trained in the sciences. There are some pretty good girls at university campuses. Of course there are also sluts, but you just have to pick out the right ones.

kek
Who hurt you user?

>I live in LA so even church girls have tramp stamps and my friend who goes to a religious college says the girls go party with the boys in the other colleges and get fucked. I'm almost 21 and the thought of finding the one just keeps getting more daunting every day.

I feel you man. Are you going to school? Even if there are a lot of slut you might still be able to find a decent women. You should also maybe try dating sites. I met my girlfriend on the internet and we've been together for over four years.

Where to start?
All I know is right now im hurting myself by not moving on and choosing to drink. Fuck

You both sound like turds. You belong together

Just tell use whatever is on your mind user. I'm just trying to do everyone a solid.

tbh i feel bad, tought she was my soul mate, still cant believe she did that after for weed after all she has done

I know. It sucks bro. But you know, you might come across another girl who is far better than anyone you have ever met in the past. Weed isn't a big deal.

I go to school but from what I can see the sluts try to find the conservative woman and break them of their "father's hold" and turn them into sluts or a frat guy will date them just to turn her into a train for the guys to ride her, been here 3 years and it's just a repeat every time. I don't like the thought of going into a relationship expecting anything out of it, it just sounds like a lot of pressure from both sides, I'd rather start off as friends and develop feelings along the way and the date. IDK why but being touchy feely with people I barely know is off putting to me.

Well, you have the right idea. Don't worry. Eventually, everything might fall into place.

was molested when I was 3-5 by baby sitter
step dad through me into a wall when I was trying to stop him beating my mother when I was 6
saw my father do things i can't even speak about to women every time he would visit for a week in the summer until I was 10
father burned a lit cigar on my arm when I was 10
was molested for all of 6th grade
step dad started hitting me again when I got into high school but I was taller than him now so I fought back and now he's out of my life since
mom started dating this guy who I could tell with my gut was just like my ex step father but she didn't listen to me so I got sad seeing her revert so I gained over 100pounds
they broke up after he kicked my cat in the face and her lost one of her eye's (He was at our house alone for some reason and went in my room and my cat started "attacking" him and he kicked her square in the face and he ran off.)
I lost the weight but the stretch marks suck esp since I'm only 20 but oh well at least I'm tall
I'm fine now but I'm just pretty apathetic, honestly if it weren't for how much I love my animals I'd prob would have hero'd myself in highschool

It sounds like you've had a very hard life user. I hope that you don't continue the cycle of abuse. I hope that you're doing your best to stay away from those people. Some people have a tendency to ruin not only their own lives, but also the lives of those around them. Stay strong user.

Still have feelings for my ex(baby momma) she's moved on. I can't. All i want to do is drink and shit. Fucken withdrawals scare me. I keep dealing with sobering up just to get drunk again. I just want to move on and be happy

My gf. She just keeps ignoring me and won't text me. She just posts to her snap story and keeps ignoring me. I'm breaking up with her tonight I already sent the text just waiting on her to stop fucking ignoring me :( life's rough man

I know it's hard. I'm an addict myself. I went to treatment. I've been on Suboxone now for around four years. Withdrawals are incredibly frightening, but if you go to a good clinic then they should treat you fairly well. You have to get your life together man. Don't let it pass you by.

Do you think that you may have done something to make her upset with you?

If you haven't done something to make her upset with you she might try and say that you're the reason she has been ignoring you. I just try to stay away from people like that. They tend to be very self obsessed and sometimes diluted.

old friend

Andy Sixx hurt me when he shoved a hardened brown torpedo down my virgin throat

Attached: 1542517704629.jpg (401x399, 34K)

What happened?

he sucked a log out of my asshole so it sounds like you got a 2 for 1 special my dude

Society hurt me

Attached: 1555707539028.jpg (496x496, 284K)

The hardest thing is people i have relationships with always say that they don't feel close to me because I never share anything with them ,but I know if I did it would change how they look at me and how they act around me. my biggest fear is prob if I fall for a girl and I tell her about my life and she see's me as less of a man because of it. I would feel wasted finally letting go only for her to reject me for it.

My ex girlfriend ghosted me almost a year ago. We'd been together for about three years barring some issues. I thought things were going fine, we said goodnight to eachother as usual, everything cheery, then the next day she stopped talking to me. She blocked me 2 weeks later on everything without a word, and i later found out she'd been "cheating" on me with some american bitch she'd never even met in person for 6 months before she ghosted me.
It's been almost a year, and i still can't get her out of my head. I keep switching from remembering what i loved about her, to absolutely hating her, to just being miserable about the situation, but it's all just being numb, then it all starts up again.
I still don't even know what happened. It goes through my head constantly, and i feel like I'm going crazy about it.

My manipulative ex. Shes the reason I overthink and feel so low about myself. Shes the reason I feel like my feelings dont matter to anyone. I got yelled at because she was being touchy with her best friend and it bothered me so I told her. I have a new girl now though. She’s so much better. But im still hurting. Im sometimes scared to tell her how I feel about certain things. Ive learned what real love is. And how to love. I just hope this new relationship goes well.

she cheated on you with a girl? are you a girl? also in hindsight did you see warning signs?

I'll hurt you tho.so you like emotional or physical abuse?

women throughout life

i've had difficult experiences with women from my kindergarten teacher to my own mother. basically there's about 5 different women who have made my life not enjoyable at some point or another.

but guess what? i work with almost all women. my one irl friend is a young woman. the few men i know may as well be women, because they act the part.

why are men such faggots? all of them, faggots. i mean that, they act like weak and emasculated husks who addle themselves with weed to ease the pain. i'm the only male in my age group who doesn't smoke weed almost daily, doesn't drink, doesn't do anything.

i used to think less of people who did that. now i see they're just reacting reasonably to adverse conditions, like being more or less held hostage by women who can't be dealt with at all, for fear of being destroyed. can't have a good relationship unless you're 8/10 at LEAST. can't do shit unless you're the top of your class.

fucking. bullshit. all of it

I'm a guy, she's bi (which i guess might count as a warning? Funny thing, before she met me she said she was an asexual lesbian, then when we started dating she said she was just ace, then after a month she's suddenly just bi)
There were almost definitely warning signs, i was just too much of a fucking idiot to realise them at the time.

my mommy touched me when i was a boy

ok retard

> can't have a good relationship unless you're 8/10 at LEAST
you started off so well but then you end it with this? not doing degenerate things shouldn't make you proud, it should be expected. and I work with fat guys and they all have gf's, but they are fun to hang out with and they are funny. you say men are acting like women but all you are doing is whining like a woman whines "where have all the good men gone!" get funny, be proud of who you are but don't be self righteous. We live in a time were "dad bod" is considered hot.

>tfw i answer a question and get called a retard
what the fuck

Attached: 1574277089157.jpg (720x707, 70K)

don't say retard shit and you wouldn't be called a retard

idk man seems simple to me

i am (kinda) funny, or at least the one girl i can actually talk to thinks so. we always have a good laugh.

i also have some confidence, on a very skill-by-skill basis. so pretty much i think i'm intrinsically a shit person so i make up for that by training and acquiring skills like cooking, farming, marksmanship, and assorted sundry other shit. i'm far from self righteous though

I had a similar thing happen to me. I was seeing this girl and I would make her breakfast and shit even though she treated me like garbage. She waited until my dog died and then ghosted me. People are cunts.

I'm glad that you found a good girl user. Keep your chin up.

I don't feel like im at that level yet. I quit drinking after 2 years straight in August for 2 months. Ive been on and off now. I'm scared but I know they won't kill me now. It's the fucken anxiety that gets to me thinking I'm not going to wake up tommorow. Glad you found soberness friend

are you fat?
why do you think you are a shit person?
>cooking, farming, marksmanship, and assorted sundry other shit.
ever think of joining a group and doing those things? a good place to meet them is while you are doing something team based

i have considered it, i'm just booked 7 days a week between college and work
>BUT
next semester won't have that problem. i might even go to church for the community.

>are you fat?
6'3 pseudolanklet
>why do you think you're a shit person
i see myself as socially devoid of worth, and every mistake i make feels huge. i've always been awkward, but lately it's gotten worse because of stress

bump

>socially devoid of worth
can you elaborate on this?
>church for the community
church girls are good, just don't go out with someone who is new and is trying to find a good man after riding the cock carousel, I see it happen all the time in LA, go out with a long time member who's whole family goes there

>can you elaborate
i feel like i fuck up every conversation. i had a very strange upbringing that i can only describe as old-school, although that doesn't do it justice. every time i deal with people it is quite draining, although a select few are okay, and of course anons are great

What makes you say that

Attached: OkRVstT.jpg (472x700, 154K)

You all need to learn to be content with yourselves. Other people can never bring lasting happiness, because people are of the nature to get old, get sick, and die. Even if you have a perfect relationship, the person you depend on for happiness will be ripped from you and you will be left with nothing and back to looking for unsustainable happiness.

you're both guilty of cheating, so honestly? you both fucked up, move on and don't do it again. don't get bogged down in it because that's not really good

I'm a product of marital incest, my dads is my uncle

Jargon Scott.
I'll get you someday.