Say some philosophical shit, user

Say some philosophical shit, user

Attached: 1574133264306m.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life can be beautiful if you let it. Life is not a question, there is no answer.

Niggers hath toungest mine own anus.

In the end, how you experience life is a representation of what you believe about it.

try not to be a bird

all i need is:
menthol smokes
caramel in my coffee
and tranny cock in my ass

Life is like a sandbox game, beautiful and infinite.
Sadly you only opted for the starter edition and none of the fun stuff is unlocked.

the key to understanding is to keep your eyes open, both internal and external

“Most people learn to save themselves by artificially limiting the content of consciousness.” From an evolutionary viewpoint, in Zapffe’s observation, consciousness was a blunder that required corrections for its effects. It was an adventitious outgrowth that made us into a race of contradictory beings—uncanny things that have nothing to do with the rest of creation. Because of consciousness, parent of all horrors, we became susceptible to thoughts that were startling and dreadful to us, thoughts that have never been equitably balanced by those that are collected and reassuring. Our minds now began dredging up horrors, flagrantly joyless possibilities, enough of them to make us drop to the ground in paroxysms of self-soiling consternation should they go untrammeled. This potentiality necessitated that certain defense mechanisms be put to use to keep us balanced on the knife-edge of vitality as a species.

How can one ignore all the standards of society? I need to be succesful at my job, need friends, a nice house and car, style etc. And if I fail it just hits me harder. I'm a failure and I don't wanna live like a Hippie. I want to make my parents proud but anxiety, depression, my ugliness and my lack of social skills destroy my life

itt:
1. fags who think they can be deep
2. edgelord retards who think that posting snide answers makes them smarter

Humans are capable of kindness beyond angels yet we commit sins that put demon's to shame

which one are you fuckface

One can only smell that which they form from within their hearts; it is understood, it is ones own

#2 obviously, are u blind

Cognito ergo sum

the universe is not an evil thing, it is far worse than that. It simply does not care. As existence is left to its own devices, chaos and havoc are the end results. Therefore, we must see each good and beautiful thing for what it is: something forced into this world against all odds, something that has been nurtured and cared for.

If practise makes perfect, but nobody is perfect....why practise?

There is no spoone.

Stupid.

All great literature is one of three stories:
1. A man goes on a journey
2. A stranger comes to town
3. We're getting the band back together

is that a
female girl??
OOOOH GAWD IM GONNAA

Follow the flock, step in shit.

Attached: 1566095939701.jpg (638x770, 86K)

You’re going to die one day. Eat and pound ass until then.

I am well. I will be well. Well to be within the will inside the walls.

Attached: moses-5B1-5D.jpg (828x1024, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Attached: fRpoc.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Happiness is illogical, accepting that you can still be happy if you ignore the bad and choose to live in a fictitious wonderland. Honesty will set you free but will also show you that you can't escape the hell that you have always been living in.

All politics is a battle between freedom and safety

I take option 3
>deep and snide

what you eat today is what you shit tomorrow...

...unless you're too tightassed, in which case you're probably full of shit.

>what you eat

why cant marketing be an arms of sales?

i commit sins for the pleausure of it
i commit acts of kindness for the same reason
in the end i a just a happy dopamine chasing monkey

I'd say not every policy that limits freedom is for safety and vice versa

If your pee pee smells like poo poo stop consume pointy thick grass, unless you like it.

I do wonder, oh where upon, does this girl take her dumps, tell me user...

If 6 million jews died in auschwitz but nobody was there to see it, did they ever actually exist?

To be more perfect?

Kek

What's the point?

Very deep, user

The overarching fundamentals are tho

You are both the monster and hero to your story. The more you battle your monsters, the more you become them. And it is with age and wisdom do you learn that it is better to learn to live with your monsters, than be the monster you cannot destroy.

You can pee without pooping, but you can't poop without peeing.

Oldfag
Detected....

>a car
>style

Shut up faggot

I know nothing.

When you are born so is your consciousness, and when your body dies, it doesnt, but loses its vehicle to communicate with others. Sensory deprivation and isolation for all of eternity after death. Worse than hell.

that bitch isn't reading philosophy, she's reading the big book of pokemon and you god damn know it

Confucius approved

some philosophical shit, user

Dont be an asshole.

she's not reading
she plopped her attractive ass right in front of the geek shelf and sat down for a photo op with whatever random book

Attached: 1539102696705.jpg (515x515, 23K)

Attached: 5gpmdea1sa341.jpg (720x731, 49K)

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. fucking shitdip

is it a bad sign if this is the first thing i noticed

Attached: 1574133264306m~2.jpg (67x72, 3K)

YAAAAAAAAAAW!

Women see men in three different ways. Dicks, pussies and assholes.

They hate assholes because they do nothing but spew shit. They cant stand pussies because they already have one, and they loves dicks because they dont have one.

So, it's up to you as a man which one you want to be.

Like sands through an hourglass so are the days of our lives

You might be gay but at least you have a good taste for video games

Women who champion feminism are the ones who should be raped first.

What's the difference between being a dick or an asshole?

Also, I see women in 3 ways too: tits, pussies and assholes

all niggers are shit, but not all shit are niggers

You aren't supposed to bring food or drinks into the library.

or sit in the middle of the fuckin aisle. shes obviously retarted.

Puberty hits hard in white suburbia.

this is a book store you stupid fuck

What do you mean

My mother's words:
"A dead man holds what he has earned in life"

My own:
"Death is subjective"

There are more water molecules in that cup of coffee than there are stars in the cosmos.

humans understand what they observe by discerning patterns and relations

“The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all. Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity. “For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool. Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit. Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.”

Without cum, we could not have come this far

Some people need to stop looking through windows, and start looking into mirrors.

Procreation is an ontological atrocity. A thinking, feeling being is manufactured and used without consent or defense, then mocked and shamed if he or she fails to express gratitude for this "gifted opportunity". It is an asymmetrical act of aggression whether it be the product of forethought or neglect. It cannot be untethered from the selfish interests or disinterest of the living. Conversely, no moral or ethical rule is violated when one chooses not to drag a person into this world.

Attached: rango hell meme.jpg (750x742, 46K)

Are you alive or just existing?

Attached: most beauty.jpg (600x800, 45K)

There is no free will.

Death is what gives life meaning,to know your time is limited

Attached: most beauty 4.jpg (600x800, 45K)

explain Rosie O'Donnell then

Fuck it I'd find more meaning in a life that doesn't end. Why should I try if it'll be over soon anyway?

Politics are a fight between what is ethically right and fare. Always. Eat, shit, reproduce, die = life

If you tell the truth before you get caught, it cancels out the lie

Attached: 1560343126177.jpg (600x1002, 40K)

So cas, wanna fuck?

That's my number 1 life hack

Women will feel no remorse after destroying your life.

Attached: 1 dollar.jpg (600x800, 43K)

He means don't be a flake, someone to fleas when shit gets hard. Also a person who just hangs out and does nothing else.

there is a strange order in chaos and a strange chaos in order. so live in the chaotic order while moving things to where you want in life and continue the endless search for a personalized meaning in life with the total

Attached: 1568605951574.jpg (570x754, 75K)

(⋁x ⋀y ((Fy ∧ ⋁z (Gz ∧ H(yz))) y = x) ∧ ⋁x ⋀y ((Gy ∧ ⋁z (Fz ∧ H(zy))) y = x))

A woman is born to preserve her value, femininity, and beauty, and man is born to create his value, masculinity and strength

Attached: 1563426084172.jpg (996x750, 609K)

Also wash your penis

dads hit hard in black puberty

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try

Attached: smart cat 1.jpg (849x565, 136K)

You really shouldn't do the assignment the night before its due.

Attached: Dutchman.jpg (682x900, 111K)

The fragility of life is important. Every day, many of us are in situations where our lives could be quickly snuffed out. Crossing the street, going down an outdoor set of stairs in winter, driving to our favourite restaurant; those are all dangerous activities, but still things that we take for granted. Yet every day, people die or get injured doing those very things.

Our impermanent nature is why we must find our meaning and value. And don't be mistaken; no one else can give you those answers, you must find those yourself. We are all different and unique; that includes the things, activities and people that make our lives worth living. And if we do not have those things, then meaning must be found in the self. I don't mean looking at our biological urges, or our need to continue our own existence. I mean asking, "What do I want? What makes me happy?" And most importantly, "Who do I want to be" and "How do I become MORE like that person than I am right now?" Those are good places to start, for anyone.

But, like I said...you have to find those answers yourself. You're only here for a short time and that short time is your's to do with as you like. That's where meaning lives. In the circles you create, the deeds you preform and the happiness you build for yourself and the ones you love. Time is finite; everything we do is finite. The best thing we can do is accept that and live in a way that is worthwhile to us.

That was beautiful user

Focus on her actions, not her words

Attached: the white race.jpg (1015x759, 200K)

or something that has been spoiled by ignorant parents. beautiful things are fake and unaware

Depressed people can fly, jump off a bridge and find out

Attached: death by rain.jpg (828x813, 43K)