Wanted to know what it felt like when I fuck my wife in the ass so I took her dildo and tried it...

Wanted to know what it felt like when I fuck my wife in the ass so I took her dildo and tried it.. never doing that again

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-211148.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

At least you know for sure that she loves you

use a lot of lube. it feels awesome

Yes , but she loves anal and cums from it everytime... Feeling might be different from dildo to real cock wouldn't know. Took alot of effort to push it in and want enjoiable 1sec

Ask her if having sex in the vagina hurt the first time.
Bet you all of the money she says "yeah kinda" or "It was uncomfortable"
No seriously. All of the money. All of it.

I did but it felt like it was dry anyway. No fun

Attached: IMG_20191208_205307.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

not trying to get you to do it again or anything cuz if you don't like stuff up your ass then I'm not judging or anything but a mistake that a lot of people make is only applying lube once or twice when what you need to do is lubricate the entirety of your insides so you need to lubricate the tip, push it in a little, pull it back out, lubricate more, push it in slightly further, pull it back out, rinse repeat ad nauseum.
Although assuming you're not lying about having a wife who enmjoys anal sex you should probably know this, and if you don't, she's one hardcore bitch. I'd like to fuck her.

You don't have it in far enough. If the balls aren't touching it doesn't feel good. Trust me. You go balls deep in her ass right?

>felt like it was dry anyway
Get a lube squirter. There is no such thing as to much lube. Especially for the inexperienced.

It will feel better and better the more you do it... eventually you will be at that point where you can't wait to get home and get that dildo in your ass...and then you'll be having your wife to peg you

Sounds like a lot of trouble. Op should just bottom a few times to get the most authentic experience.

Sounds like a good alternative to a lube squirter.

>Took alot of effort to push it in
Get relaxed, try a hot shower. Get a bit of lube and slowly insert. Do not force it.

Yes

So you gotta go balls deep in yours. Its not that great unless you're all the way in there.

The tip is huge and hard like wood.. once it was in seemed to be not bad but I did one stroke and it was hurting , that dildo is very ribbed with veins

Was almost there but it wouldn't go further

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-211218.png (1080x1920, 1.94M)

You're hitting your "wall" or sigmoid colon. You just have to relax and slowly get past it. Once it opens so does the pleasure.
The modern anus is so coddled these days. You need to baby it in. Especially for your first time. You'll feel a slight "pop" but its good and you'll probably cum immediately. I did. I love my ass played with now. My wife will peg me and I'll cum. But Its so hot I'm hard again and ready to fuck her. Best part is that i already got one nut off so I can last for well up over an hour before I need to nut again. Work your anus and enjoy it man!

>Feeling might be different from dildo to real cock wouldn't know.
Real cocks feel 10x better

But I'm not into guys.. a sexy trap would definitely do it tho

Fuck you got me curious.. Mabe with a toy not as thick I would get instant cum..

Hardest I ever came was getting ass-fucked and a reach-around from a tranny. I was shivering and spasming afterwards.

See
It can be amazing. Honestly, if you're up for trying, look for something fatter but shorter. You'll stretch out more and wont have as much of a need to pop through. More pressure on the prostate too.

>look for something fatter but shorter
Can second this. The tranny from had a really fat cock, probably just under 6" long but just over 6" around.

My wife wanted me to know what it felt like when i did it to her. Last night she pegged me with her vibe while jerkin me off.Holy fuck! Blew it when she had it all the way in and set to high. Also says next time i treat her like shit she's using it and will everytime until i learn to respect her

Oh shit nice

Was very unexpected from her as she's never once done anything close but i could tell she loved being in control