My sister gave me a hug today after years of ignoring me because she thought she was too cool. I'm happy anons...

My sister gave me a hug today after years of ignoring me because she thought she was too cool. I'm happy anons, I missed being friends with her, but hopefully we can be again.

Attached: 14883007963_60039bb8fe_o.jpg (640x640, 89K)

If that's her in OP, you know what to do. Actually post 'em anyway no matter if it is.

Of course that's not her. Also, no lewding my sibling user it's not cool.

I've already lewded her in my mind, may as well have a visual. Also I wish I had a sister who gave me hugs. Or anyone who did.

stop teasing us and fuck her already

user she is a child, hence her still going through phases of hating her family. I'm mostly just glad she is being nicer, I'm a few years older than her and when we were younger we were besties, but now I feel like I don't even know her.

No

What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

My friend taught his sister to give him hand jobs. She gave us a lot. We would take turns in the bathroom with her. It eventually turned into HJ/BJs. I’m 99% sure he was getting the same. I don’t think it ever had an adverse impact on their relationship. We keep in touch and we’ve never talked about it.

he wants other people to jerk to his sis i guess.

I just wanted to share that I was happy. I was going to post it to reddit but I feel like it makes my sister look like a jerk and there are pictures of us together on there so that wouldn't be fair.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I don't want that.

How long before you try to fuck her?

Without pics?

A long time user. Like... forever.

I think it's sweet.
It's a nice picture that you will cherish for a long time.
Do you have any more of you guys having fun?

My sister was 11 years older than me & moved to Florida as soon as she graduated HS. I didn’t have a relationship with her for 25 years or so. We are now pretty tight as our parents are entering the twilight years. Good luck user.

The OP is not a picture of her. I would never post pictures of either of us here. I'm glad you think it's sweet though user.

Thanks user, good luck to you and your sister too

What a useless thread.

Attached: Boyd Rice.jpg (750x1048, 143K)

You bumped it dumbass. This is Sup Forums, I'm allowed to make useless threads. I wanted to share some good news with my friends and you can't stop me.

Did you sniff her a little, and try rubbing her pussy?

I don't sniff my family members user, and I don't molest them or try to molest them.

No but I can make you angry.

Attached: 1539295122585.gif (656x368, 1.73M)

well that's gay

I'm seething user.

Molesting her would be gay.

tell her she should be glad you didn't die before now, or she wouldn't have been able to make it up to you

You're a girl too?

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (540x720, 97K)

You should rape her for disciplinary reasons. She will understand Sup Forumsro.

That seems mean. I don't want to force her to be friends with me or shame her for going through an edgy phase, I just want to have a relationship again.

There are no girls here user.

I'll pass.

you get a gold star for this not being some contrived incest setup!

unless you're playing the long game

I'm not.