NEW TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?v=oYKgHvPVACE

WHITE """"people"""" BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPMoore/status/796216633177972737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many schools are gonna get shot up for this one?

ayyy yoooo so you sayin I gotta write a letter n shhhhheeeeeeit? how y'all spell white bruh. BRUH HOW Y'ALL SPELL. HOW I WRITE A SENTENCE BRUH

At least she's hot. I would eat her ass for hours.

>um, I'm black

Okay that was pretty funny and self aware

Is doge ok?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

What happened to that puppers ears

being white isn't cool anymore, and white cucs know it
many researchs in worldwide universities have proved women tend to pick black cock instead of whites
Concluding my post, me, as an argentine, am in really trouble

>when 15% of the population is trying to start a race war but all you can think about is how sheeple still believe in a Christian """g*d""" in 2017

What is he supposed to be?

>satire about BLM activists being racist as fuck
>this is someone offensive against whites
Uh?

>black girl
>her last name is White

wow really made me think...

Reminder that the writer tweeted this

>show is about how annoying sjws are
>Sup Forums fags only read the title and start sperging
>netflix releases a second trailer, trying to make the point clear this time
>>Sup Forums fags only read the title and start sperging
you just can win, even when you're kinda on their side

afro-hapaian

>concentration camps

Do Normies really believe this happened?

How come almost every single "black person" a part of this cast looks like they have a decent chunk of european ancestry?

To be fair they knew what they were doing with that title, don't give your a show a clickbait name if you want people to actually look into it

yes and hes a huge kike

black ayylmao!?!?

Unironically kill yourself for that post.

I didn't know Southside was an actor too

There are no black men in Argentina for Argentine women to get with. You're still good.

The show is making fun of sjw snowflake types but Sup Forumstards get triggered just as quickly so they don't realize that

Hmm true, but it's not that easy to blame them for not discarding the name of the movie on which it's based.

Also, doesn't the title intend for the hypocrisy of black activists to be transparent from the onset, as it betrays how they're discriminating and generalizing an entire cultural group?

the implicit message of all of this is that racial diversity causes unnecessary social tension.

>prove me wrong

this

Because they realized they're still a business and TV is visual medium so casting a bunch of ugly niggers wouldn't be a good idea.

It's obviously a satire, you're retarded for not seeing that.

Still blacker than Shaun King.

is everyone autistic?
this is satire.
they're poking fun at social justice warriors

Racist or not all of the jokes in this trailer are awful.

>mock niggers all the time and say that racism is funny
>get upset at a show about poking fun at whites and now whine about how this is racist

Really makes me think, why is Sup Forums so thin-skinned and insecure

Triggered by the fact that whites shoot up schools or that dogs get abused everyday? Faggot

>mixed, probably sub 30% African - ''black''.

Seems pretty self-aware. I've no problem with this.

This pretty much just looks like a very reasonably left wing show about race. It seems to take the piss out of right wing people and the idiot "white privilege" screaming black lives matter lot.

I can't tell whether or not this'll be decent or not.

I mean, it shows how SJWs can be idiotic hypocrits with the radio interview, but shit like "BE PROGRESSIVE LUL XD" is also shit.

still waiting for them to put Oh Africa Brave Africa on netflix

>clearly a satire
>Sup Forums percieves it in most literal way possible

>all these youtube comments saying "what if we made a show called dear black people?"
>4 minutes into the film somebody asks the radio host that exact same question
whoah

Seriously why the FUCK was this made into a series?

The movie was so fucking bad, not talking about the actual story or any subtext, it was just a fucking boring piece of shit

Why can't we just say that this shit is racebait garbage without being called a Sup Forumstard?

It's a sleazy cash in on racial politics and you're lying to yourself if you think it actually looks entertaining.

sticky when?

the trailer wasn't greentexted so the retards couldn't tell that it wasn't supposed to be taken literally

Not even one "ummm... no, sweety".

9/10

It's satirizing the whole race debate and the whole debate about the race debate. It's several steps ahead of you in terms of how meta it is.

why are those black women appropriating white people hair?

it's "don't hate all white people, some are good and hate trump and conservatives, think there is an epidemic of cops slaughtering black people, hate fellow racist whites" the show.

>netflix has the capital to greenlight just about anything
>they JUST WON'T STOP making garbage

where the fuck is my arthouse tv show?

>muh Sup Forums
Everyone posting on Youtube is from /r/_theredpill and everyone posting here is a (You) farming piece of shit.

>implying white people watch shows about blacks

The black people who are actually being oppressed can't afford to have netflix so...

americans love watching that shit.

oh right, you said white.

it's saying sjw's have the right position, but go to far in generalizing all whites.

No, I get it. It's satire.

Just because something is satire doesn't mean it's funny or interesting.

Sounds like they heard the criticism of the first trailer loud and clear.

I might watch a few episodes to see if Black-on-White racism is BTFO

>implying they can't steal a device linked to a Netflix account

isn't self awareness one of the requisites for sapience?

>satire

Wait, doesn't it have to be funny to be called satire?

This is just
>LOL WE'RE BEING RACIST BUT THAT'S OK BECAUSE WE'RE BLACK

there's no humor involved.

wha...doggy....

Can somebody tell me if this show has at least one black guy that's in relationship with a white irl?

Because If not, I'm not interested in this

kill yourself

>tfw no Dear Chosen People

I know right, if there's no big cock i will drop the show instantly.

Still better than leaving your gf because you got her pregnant.

Black people had white people hair before white people, the hair we see on blacks today is the hyper evolved hair whites will have in 10-20 thousand years, so actually it's white people once again appropriating black culture.

Read a book, racist.

Made me laugh

Here's that (You)

You either didn't watch teh trailer or are too stupid to get it. It's not even clever but somehow you're missing the point.

Being a beta faggoit is somehow a skill?

If you say so.

wait a minute

black female

with

white male

It looks like a satire on the BLM movement and it looks like it makes arguments from multiple sides.

I actually think the show seems interesting. I laughed at a few of their jokes. Sup Forums need to learn not to get triggered. It makes them look like SJWs just for the other side.

>le satire
Yeah, sure it is. Totally no agenda here. Waiting for hilarious, equally acceptable sequels

>Dear Nigger ""People""
>Dear Kikes
>Dear Borderhoppers

Dog fighters will sugary dogs ears at home so when they fight, the other dog can't grab its ear and rip more than just an ear off

The first trailer was obviously tried to look like some pro SJW bullshit and when they got backlash they changed it and went "uuuuh j-jokes on you is was making fun of the other people not you haha"

Why do people think saying "it's satire" means it's good?

Or that all satire is good satire?

Not him but I just thought I'd say your reply makes literally no sense in the context of this argument.

You're too mentally impaired to even think of an answer? Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you

Most African-Americans have significant European ancestry do to slavery rape babies and such

Are you implying the phrase "white people" is a racial slur?

Sure you're "not him" Good joke

Seriously? Could you be any more transparent? Thanks for the laugh and letting me lmao at your life.

Well it's not like the content of the show magically changed, it seems to be staying pretty damn true to the source material, this trailer and the original's are almost identical.

"Why?" they went in a misleading, race-baiting direction for the initial trailer of this series is probably answered with "Make drama for views". It probably backlashed a bit harder than they thought so they showed the show's true colors in this trailer, making it obvious that it actually shits on KANGZposters and that really white people aren't the magic answer to any minority's issue.

They probably could have just gone with this trailer and never bothered with the first, since it didn't show much other than the show was going to be about race, but with a name like Dear White People that should have been pretty obvious from the start.

Holy kek you're literally too retarded to keep up with a simple line of argument

I don't know how in your head it makes sense for a person to reply to your retarded reply twice in 20 seconds and saying the same thing. Maybe it's something you've done before? I don't know

Yes this writer sure seems to think he's making a satire here

All I know is I want to colonize her. Just that right shade of brown for me.

>I don't know how in your head it makes sense for a person to reply to your retarded reply twice in 20 seconds and saying the same thing

the only person that can answer that question is you. I am laughing at you every step of the road.

It's not satire and it's not ironic. Stop giving these cretins the benefit of the doubt. They're serious.

JUST

baka at lightskins thinking they are black black

What's it like being retarded

this show is definitely left wing in its politics even though it pokes fun at the left, but that doesn't mean it's gonna give an honest view at the right's perspective.

I got tired of entertaining your fat lard-filled brain already, none of what you said made any sense whatsoever but I'm glad you can laugh at strangers saying you're retarded. Here's your last (You), you're welcome.

Wait, how does that picture prove anything about the intentions of the show?

slit your wrists ya niglet cock muncher. make sure to do it in front of your parents so you can see the look of relief on their faces when they realize they won't have you around anymore as slip into the abyss

Hopefully every last won.

ANARCHY

Blacks haven't been putting on an ironic act about being racist fuck sticks that would like to see whites eliminated, they actually are racist fuck sticks that would like to see whites eliminated