I know this is one of the least indicated places to ask this but fuck it

I know this is one of the least indicated places to ask this but fuck it
I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now, it has been great or at least it was until recently she doesn't seem to give a shit about what i do or say and when i do get to talk she tells me how annoying i am and frankly im fucking tired
I just got back from a party her family organized but i was so bored i had to text a friend to call me so i could invent an excuse to go home
So tell me Sup Forumsros, should i dump her or am i just being a fag?
>tl;dr should i break up with my gf yes or no

Attached: 1560034884346.jpg (500x587, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah do it

Yes

Yes

You're starting to take her for granted. You're too comfortable and not ready to settle. Move on.

Yes. Have some self respect.

>she doesn't seem to give a shit about what i do or say
So break it off. She has clearly moved on.

stick ur fingrr in her butthole

Yes because...?
I need solid arguments niggas

Attached: 1557059960928.gif (500x500, 234K)

Dump that bitch, bro. Simple as that. Trust me. Might suck now but at least you'll always have leaving on top.

You should convince her to become a b slut then dump her afterwards

Good argument my friend
Dont know about that but now most of the times when i'm about to leave and she knows it was a shit day (we see eachother everyday at college) she tells me she will compensate me but i dont want to keep wasting my time doing nothing with her
Could it be the fact we havent had sex in a while now?

>Could it be the fact we havent had sex in a while now?
That's a pretty massive problem depending on how long.

3 weeks i think
We used to do it all the time and theres a funny story behind that we used to have this place where i would park my car near her neighborhood and we would go there to have sex all the time (kind of an abondoned place but sometimes joggers/runners go around there but it's rare) but the other day some faggot called the police and basically since i live in a corrupt country i had to pay a fee so they wouldnt put us in jail
So yeah we dont go there anymore
Maybe our relationship was unconsciously based on sex?

Well phuq, this is inspiring me....

Is pic related? Kek

Dont be the cuck who waits to see what's going on. The vast majority of the time, when they act uninterested, they're done with you. She's probably already cheated on you.

>Maybe our relationship was unconsciously based on sex?
Maybe or maybe not. Either way women need sex quite a bit more than you realize. They get pissed if you go more than a week.

do it women need to respect their mam

This legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

Agree on the first 2 sentences
She hasn't cheated on me i know that but the thing is i'm so desperate i would rather have her cheating on me than what she's doing now
Sad stuff Sup Forumsrehs

the pic is the nigger dick shes been fucking behind op's back for the past month

OP, if that bitch doesn't respect you when you're assertive, she prolly cheatin. Rule #1 of life, never be a cuck.

Get whatever sex/fuck vids you can get from her and drop her. You'll save a couple bucks on having to get her a gift if you do it soon.

Could you spend the rest of your life with her?

Yes or no?

There is your answer.

Now post her bobs an vagene

Don't fight issues with issues. Being desperate and hanging onto a chick who treats you badly aren't compatible, it ends up making you sad and even more desperate

Life is full of wonderful things. Every moment you could be spending doing other shit like gaming, playing sports, drinking, smoking weed, working on your car, discovering a new hobby, advancing your career, making side money, reading cool shit, fuck ANYTHING is better than focusing on negativity.

Look at it this way (coming from a business major here). Broke people stay broke cuz they don't invest in cheaper long-term solutions and overpay for stuff to not spend too much at once (smaller purchases with higher per-item price, payment plans with interest). It's the same with sadness. Eat the upfront cost, be sad, admit it, and be happier sooner.

>>she doesn't seem to give a shit about what i do or say and when i do get to talk she tells me how annoying i am

Does anyone else think so or just her? If not, dump her. If yes, fucking check yourself.

That was the idea but recently i dont even know anymore
Shes a kind girl, has been there when im having bad times and i could end up regret breaking up with her

Now thats very good advice, thanks user
I'll give her one last chance Sup Forumsrehs, ill see her tomorrow at gym and if she keeps that shit attitude it's ogre
Thank you for your help bros in return have some OC

Attached: received_674352096379967.jpg (1122x787, 40K)