So, I'm gonna confess my feelings to my crush tomorrow at school, any suggestions on what I should say?

So, I'm gonna confess my feelings to my crush tomorrow at school, any suggestions on what I should say?
Btw I'm a girl and he's a boy
I'm really nervous

Attached: 017d956359676be2393d8e07c0d9cdad.jpg (1024x1023, 85K)

save it for a Friday.

Why?

Why

>School
You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums. Enjoy your ban

do it and make sure that you be very honest with him unless he is a normie then no

but if he says no then just act like nothing happened and move on

Nobody gives a shit moron

good op

underage b8

save yourself from some embarrassment if rejected i guess

no 13 year olds allowed to post idiot

Firstly, post tits or gtfo. Secondly underage b8

Attached: 1565647186022.png (500x490, 270K)

I'm in 12 grade bruh

Underage b& fgt.

what class you got with?

He's going to be really embarrassed if you take the initiative like this.

post tits for proof

I wouldn't do a confession, it might be awkward. I'd ask them to the mall or something or whatever kids do. They hang out I guess.

Attached: giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg (620x408, 48K)

Maybe you shouldn't :/

nah he wont guys are more nervous than girls are since its harder for them and they dont want to get some metoo case or something

Why?

dont listen to them do it as it would show confidence they may be too nervous to ask you

Ye but IDK HOW
Do I just go "Hey, I like you" and then run to my next class?

Timestamp and tits or gtfo

try and find them at the end of class and just get them to stay for a little bit and be like "i have something i need to talk to you about"

Why y'all so mean?

Follow the rules you dumb cunt and maybe we'll be nicer

Is there a rule where a girl has to take a pic of her tits?

theyre mean cuz this is Sup Forums welcome newfag

and also people want to see some titties

I'll try that, thanks man!

Hahdjhz I'm hella nervous, I can't sleep

The rule is timestamp and tits or gtfo and that applies to little whores like yourself

I know there's a lot of mean people in Sup Forums so everytime I get in here I just wanna make some people happy cuz a smile makes everything better

Idk what timestamp is, and I won't post my tits, sorry man.

Then we can't help you, so see you later

Attached: 4chan-guide-for-b-itches-state-your-gtfo-timestamp-business-biz-49970261.png (500x483, 73K)

a timestamp is a piece of paper that you hold in a picture that says the time, date, and also what board youre posting on

e.g. (10:36 12/8/19 Sup Forums)

This is such half assed advice user

im not the girl here that knows the whole situation so what can i really give

That's why you wait for timestamp and tits, then you proceed to find out more about the situation faggot

do it, if he doesn't seem interested he might just be startled, it's not the end of the world. good luck!

>"Hey, this may sound out of pocket but I figured I'd just be upfront since I dont see why I cant be mature about it.
I think you're cute and I find to be around you really enjoyable, just wanted to let you know that and if you're ever down to hang out or go out on a date I'd be glad to :) No pressure of course and take this as you like, just wanted to let you know to see if there was a chance youd be interested to explore this possibility as well."

This
Well said

this

Maybe I zuk ya cok?

bring a gun for protection

Attached: sad armor.jpg (2592x1728, 1.89M)

My God where did all you cucks come from

YES

we all just some niggaz wantin some poooooooosey

Just rape the fuck out of his asshole OP. Thats a good way to proclaim love as a woman.

Wut?
That's illegal here

lol

its a joke retard

Listen OP. Hint that you like him as you start. Don't drop info in him that he can't handle. Give him time to think. He might say or do something that he'll regret later. ALSO. Fuck these Sup Forums retards. Suck a dick incels. There are thousands of tits on the internet.

Ya this.

The last sentece may seem a bit too formal. "exploring this possibility as well"

sounds a but like something from a cover letter or resume.

Make it casual tho. As long as hes relaxed and doesnt feel rushed, the best thing is he knows your interested and sometimes that all they need to know cuz guys are shy and dumb sometimes, at least i am, but when they show interest it takes pressure off and opens us to a possibility we didn't know was there.
you'll do fine :)

Post a pic of your face and body, your level of attractiveness makes a big difference in the way you should approach him.

Fuck off back to plebbit

Why?

Not same user as above but if you are super attractive or just good looking it could taken as a cruel joke

it will show us whether or not you have the upperhand

you must be in faggotstian

Well, I'm disgusting so yeee

well we need proof

we gotta see so we can kinda rate and judge you it may sound kinda weird so yeah

Likewise, if you are significantly less attractive than his standards you'll need to do ass to pussy creampies and let him choke you to compensate.

calm down user go back to /gif/

This makes me really uncomfortable.

Attached: Screenshot_20191209-053518_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 351K)

oh

Attached: greekgodx-twitch-streamer-banned-gender-comments.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

were gonna need full body because your face is ok and men rate women based on face and body not just one or the other

also timestamp it

Yeah, I won't be doing that...

well if your not fat your good to go

kek

At least zoom out so the phone's fisheye lens doesn't massively distort whatever bit of your face is closest.

Hair and weight factor in a lot too.

I am

Is he fat, geeky, shy or otherwise lacking self-esteem?

Nah, he's really cute and he knows that, I think.

Do you have any interest that connects you?

We love cats and we watch the same series

be agressive, i think it helps

it’s underage b& you fucking newfag

Attached: 2D4D19AD-F1F4-4AB1-946B-FBA3241CF14D.jpg (450x452, 108K)

Gonna be tougher then, although you have a vagine so it isn't hopeless. Be persistant and a little slutty. Don't approach him in front of other people, 1 on 1 only.
Just don't get too invested or come across as clingy, and be mentally prepared for a few rejections first, if he says no while still being single just remember his benis will eventually override whatever inflated sense of dignity he was clinging to.

don't "confess", please. Just ask him out! There's no need to rush this, just spend time with him

I'll just say I like him tomorrow and see what happens
Good night.

Attached: yeyuht.png (161x136, 20K)

This too.

Invite him over to watch anime. Gradually move your hand close to his and see if he moves away. If he does, scream rape.

Objectively speaking is he good looking? Like does he have any other females making snail trails around him?

This OP, munis the rape of course lul.
If you ask him on a date he will automatically understand that you like him or are interested, unless he's autistic. Ask him what his favourite anime is and then ask if you can watch it together.