Guys I'm really high

Guys I'm really high.

Attached: r9KGz5R.jpg (1536x2048, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wjc-vGZNNvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so?

Oh man I don't even know. Like what do I do next? What do people do when they're high?

youtu.be/Wjc-vGZNNvk

go outside and go to the shops

Aw man I can't do that it's really cold outside and everything is probably closed. Plus I don't wanna bother the nice shop people. They shouldn't have to put up with this.

get in your car and wrap it around the nearest telephone pole you fucking degenerate.

Lay on your couch or bed and contemplate your life. Explore the hundreds of random thoughts flowing in your head. Then look at a clock and freak out a bit because only 5 minutes have passed. Congrats, you've learned to slow time.

No I don't think I'd like to do that. Driving seems dangerous, plus I don't have enough wrap for the whole car. Thank you for the suggestion though.

If I could slow time for real, I think I would use that ability to learn how to play the piano really well. That's always been a dream of mine.

Your responses indicate you aren't really that high.

You can watch a movie like A Scanner Darkly or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Oh I'm sorry. That wasn't the indication I was trying to give. I'm actually putting a lot of thought into each post, mostly because it would be unreadable if I didn't.

I haven't heard of either of those two. I would very much like to see them now thank you.

that was my takeaway. everything is correctly spelled, capitalized, and punctuated. OP why do you come onto Sup Forums and tell lies?

Please understand I am not trying to lie to you.

Attached: 20191208_223826.jpg (4160x2080, 1.55M)

I understand that you need to trim your fucking fingernails

Another misunderstanding. My nails were trimmed quite recently. It is strange lighting that makes the thumb appear longer than it is.

Attached: 20191208_224447.jpg (4160x2080, 1.86M)

Watch Temple of Doom or listen to music

Have fun burning in hell OP. You're body is a temple and you need to take care of it. No drugs or alcohol those will only cloud the mind

I have decided instead to play Final Fantasy and watch smash brothers streams. Temple of Doom was a great movie though.

My priest told me that marijuana is fine to partake of since it is natural. I guess that's almost like the N-word pass equivalent to getting into heaven when this is all over. I at least don't have tattoos, so I can still get buried in a Jewish cemetery. I am not Jewish.

I'm not going to read through all this.
* This is your first time high?
* Weed I'm assuming?

Temple of Doom mother fucker!!
Take what you can get, it makes for fucking hilarious memories. (Possibly only for other people. But giving memories is a gift.)

OP is a faggot

No I have been high before tonight.
Yes. This one is called White Rhino. I think it is a bit intense.

Man that's a good lesson. I quite like it.

Haha good one

You're going to be fine bro.
Stages of high go like this: (for me anyway)
* Not High. No fun.
* Kinda buzzed. Want more.
* Pretty stoned. "Stuff is hilarious or contemplative"
* Really high. "Are they looking at me? Did I say that out loud?" Learn to control this stage and you're winning. Maintain this high for best results.
* Can't get any higher, sleep now.
This can go 1 of 2 ways.
1. sleep.
2. Force yourself through it. Use control learned at "really high" stage.
* Fuck, I can get higher: You stay awake and drool and giggle at internal thoughts. You may hallucinate depending on strength of weed, and how you react to it. Bodily functions are either hard or uncontrollable. Sleep ensues.

OPs gone to sleep I reckon ha ha

DO NOT THINK ABOUT DEATH OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 5.46.33 PM.png (686x560, 259K)

>intense
just like my last camping trip

We all die OP

Hey no I'm sorry I'm still here. There was a lot to read in the last post so I decided to save reading it for the moment.

I think I am at stage 4 right now. I think I am in the come down stage. I might take some more in a little bit. I wish I had burgers. I have tomorrow off, so I will be trying to stay awake all night.

Hey that's pretty funny. Thank you for the laughter you've brought to my life.

Yes we do, and that's somewhat comforting I think. Since everybody is here, and alive to interact at the same time, and nobody knows what happens after, but we're all going to the same place. I think it's kind of beautiful that I get to share my existence with everybody alive right now. IT's like this whole thing, we're all in this life thing together and nobody is getting out alive. So why worry about the things you cannot change, and why spend your time worrying about what life is, since you'll never really know the answer until you won't need it anymore. You know?

Attached: 1553310273615.jpg (584x1024, 78K)

OK Stage 4:
Just have one more hit.
Give it 15 to see how you're going.
Have another if required.

Don't just think "Ok, coming down, same agian."
Does not work like that.

Also
"white rhino" sounds awesome.
Have fun.
When it gets legalised here in a few months, I'm gonna livestream my first time back on it for years. (Drug testing for work has been a problem...)

Also previous to further advice:
Prepare.
Make sure you have
* more weed
* beer (not spirits)
* sweet snacks
* savoury snacks
* a meal you've already prepared.

You want to make sure you've got all bases covered to ensure no anxiety- or frustration-inducing situation.

Also, if this is your first time, put your phone away, don't call an ex.

If you're going to do this often, just delete them.
a) you can't call them in a fit of stupidity
b) much credit when they contact you and reply is "sorry who is this?"

You got tripple 9's. That's like three 6's upside down. That's crazy that would happen on a post you've giving me good advice. I do have a fair bit of weed left, and since I'm fairly new to this, I'm still a lightweight I guess you'd say. It is a good thing I find, since it lets me take less, and get high more. I like the idea, but I won't be drinking any beer tonight. I rarely drink as it is. I have been putting hot chocolate in my coffee, and I bought my coffee maker into my room, for easier coffee access. That is quite enough of the sweets for me, but this is good advice for another time. I try to think healthy about the snacks I will have when I know the urge to eat hits me. (munchies?) And I keep only healthy things around. Like baby carrots, cheeses, cuts of meat (summer sausage, pepperoni, etc) so that I won't become overweight though pleasures. I have a girlfriend right now, so I wouldn't call my ex anyways. It would make her upset and I wouldn't like that.