Sporting Confessions Thread

>watch hockey
>can't see the puck

I only watch the second half of football games and the last quarter of American sports

stop watching it on your pc or get rid of your tvlet and get a better one. it's actually fine an anything above 40 inches

>the last quarter of American sports

How many hours of adverts is that?

enjoy ur 3day ban from salty mod

I only really like motorsports and pro wrestling, two non-sports

>watch basketball
>can't get race out of my mind

>Be mod
>be a soyboy
>know nothing about sports
>janitor a shitty website that everyone knows will die soon
>DOESNT GET COMPENSATION

Imagine having so little accomplishments that you mod Sup Forums.

Sat at square leg
Can’t even see spin bowlers

i don't rate ronaldo

>try to follow my NBA franchise
>can't give a shit about the games because the regular season is too long

>watch football
>can't see anything at all beside the fact that wenger needs to fuck off

Here's a tip. Don't look for the puck by following it. Let the the other players body language dictate where the puck is. If the puck is dumped in, the forecheckers will skate hard to retrieve it and set up a cycle while the defensemen will turn their back to chase it into the corner. You don't 100% know exactly where the puck is but you know it's approximate location due to the body language of those on the ice.

Nice semen slurping "sport" you got there

I almost never watch my teams play but i follow them religiously. I barely watch a match from start to finish. Im like this with every sport except f1 where i actually watch the races

This is only acceptable with baseball and basketball, because who the fuck has time to watch 80+ regular season games? It becomes unacceptable in the playoffs, however.

Only watch baseball and hockey and those are Sup Forums's least favorite sports.

I've accidentally grabbed at least 6 dicks while defending corners during soccer matches over the years.

Or just subscribe to some streaming platform like eurosport for ~5€/month and watch in in HD where you can easily see the fucking puck.

But btw what you're saying is 100% true, same thing with football. You're not supposed to look at the ball, you're supposed to watch where it could potentially be passed, etc

>watch any sport
>can't see shit without glasses

>""""""""""accidentally""""""""""

While practicing handball in my team, the other female players used to grab my penis when they were marking me

Probably 45 minutes

i never watch the match and only see the results and highlihght then shitposting here

I watch red zone

My favorite sports team of all is the worst in its league historically

Arizona Cardinals?

i am a cleveland browns fan

i still dont know what baseball stats really are and i have been playing and watching baseball since i was 5

Arsenal

>watch MMA
>Only hoping for a slight cameltoe visible on the female fighters

literally one of the best in their league historically
try supporting an actual real shit team that will never win anything like west ham

>black puck
>white ice
What's so hard about this?

i relate to OP and

Retard. You think any of the morons here actually have the ability to read any sport instead of sperging?

>don't watch sports outside of NFL games sometimes

a CSGO major is more exciting to me than any sporting event anymore

this ones kind of bad guys pls dont make fun of me
>i do it for free

brits watch hockey?

Basically same bro

This desu, but I really dont think any sporting even including esports will surpass the world cup

I never thought about it but me neither. I just assume where the ball/puck is by context (either camera movement or players' body movement)

I pay for cable and have the Xfinity app on my phone but prefer to watch all sports on my OTA tv because it's crisper then my phone and the cable isn't hooked up to my tv

when i started watching soccer, i bandwagoned teams based primarily on how much i liked their kit

>bandwagoned everton(lol) strictly due to Tim Howard
>Chicago fan for every sport except football. I’m a packers fan

I did this too desu, liked Man City then actually got into it and turned towards Spurs since they still had nice colors and I liked their players and philosophies. I still support Lazio and Schalke since I like the colors tho

i'm sick of these threads

downvoted

I only watch the World Series on tv and the games I go to in the regular season. That’s all the baseball I watch but claim to be the biggest fan.

i jerk off to box scores and exclusively box scores

I'm also a browns fan

This is bears county, boy

yeah, this is why i'm a Dortmund and Inter fan

>Be Canadian
>Don't give a shit about hahkey
>Like's boreball and racecars

kys my man

I've given up on the bears and am now bandwagoning the Garappolo 49ers

the only sport i can "read" is soccer. for football, basketball, and hockey, i'm next to clueless about what is actually going on and just wait for big or scoring plays

pls teach how to read other sports, Sup Forums, especially basketball

I’m a broncos fan mainly because I can’t put up with the shit that the colts have made me put up. Elway didnt give a fuck about them, Manning left battered with neck surgeries, Luck is going to die, and brisett will follow up, they cant even contend with the patriots, now the pats give the colts the scraps they dont want. The franchise is ran by an apathetic owner, and the suffering has gone for too long, fuck those mismanaged cunts to hell.

Neck yourself my man

I say boxing is better than MMA but I almost never watch boxing

im a dolphins fan and say im a jay ajai fan but really im a eagles bandwagon

You have three months to get it out of your system. If you don't do it your favorite player will have a gruesome injury on live TV

nerds

never understood this meme
I can see the puck most of the times and when I can't it's pretty obvious where it went due to how players are reacting

You faggots need to be a man and tough it out like the rest of us, no packers fan deserves any respect in Chicago

I get angry at bears fans that turn into packers fans despite not watching an entire bears game since the Super Bowl in 2005

>the entire reason people watch it

didn't like football when young. Could've been great, fucking snowflake idiot

I like your attitudes

we're gonna make it out of the basement some day

I'm a boston celtics fan
I'm a san francisco giants fan
I'm a new york jets fan
I hate hockey
I hate the cowboys
And I live in texas

Product of growing up in a household where my dad started hating the cowboys after jones acquired the team and had no other affiliations, so I just decided on my own teams to follow.

What do I win?

I watch the bbc coverage if the olympics because i hate nbc. Ever since the 2012 olympics when they skipped part of the opening ceremony.

>Russian
What made you pick the Browns?

I haven't watched a single game of hockey, football or basketball in years.

I only read the stats and build my fantasy teams.

so a Spaniard didn't surprise you?
their unique history of being fucked over, to keep it short. I want to see Cleveland fans get their redemption

I spend more time looking at my phone to see what spee has to say than actually looking at the screen and following the match

W-what a loser... w-who'd do that (same)

I support Liverpool and despise the fans

Yankees
Patriots
Warriors
Man City
PSG

Are my favorite teams

I'm trying to stop this. Juve-Tottenham was a great game but I became very aware of the fact that I was missing most of it to shitpost.

this has to be bait

>Enjoy watching F1
>Get bored because the same drivers win every race

I only watch highlights

kek

this

yet i still know more than 98% of Sup Forums

I only watch highlights and news about NBA because the actual games are too boring (and too late for me). Haven't seen an actual game in 3 years