I've decided that I'm going to do nothing but scream "FUCK DONALD TRUMP" wherever I go, even when I stay at home. Yes...

I've decided that I'm going to do nothing but scream "FUCK DONALD TRUMP" wherever I go, even when I stay at home. Yes, my boomer or older neighbors will hear it, but I live in California, and either they're (most likely) on the same side, or they don't matter and they're bigots anyway, fuck 'em. I already wear fuck Trump and fuck Republicans/White people t-shirts. Now, it commences, Sup Forums, my destiny is to oppose at all costs, the imposter non-president DONALD TRUMP (FUCK HIM)! JOIN ME IN THIS JUSTIFIED PROTEST! FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

Attached: angry-protester-26750460.jpg (800x531, 71K)

cool false flag

kill yourself tbh famalam

Attached: facepalm.jpg (517x373, 34K)

I'm pouring out the truth. Fuck you, and fuck Trump! You're probably a White oppressor of minorities.

Retard

Trump supporter.

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44K)

What do you think you are, Drumpf supporting skinhead?

Oh shit. I got number 88. I bet that number is holy to you, too, Nazi?

Attached: 1575105721763.jpg (830x1024, 117K)

Go back to Tumblr

Nazi!

Fuck Trump! Fuck White people! Fuck me for being born a White, bigoted, cruel, colonial monster! FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY! FUCK TRUMP!

OMG, I forgot to mention one important aspect of my life, I am not only White, bigoted by blood associations, but I am also a fucking White MALE!

why not? It will be about as effective as anything else stopping him in 2020

Attached: 1575863625734.png (640x359, 256K)

It's not impossible to impeach him before next November.

> fuck Republicans/White people t-shirts.
Being a racist is for shitbags. Don't be a shitbag

good haha! Stay with that thought ok?

I will, and if there is any justice left in this country, it will happen before the election!

Fuck that number.

Yeah...Elon...you was all the time.

Attached: 6781574960362742.jpg (1396x1149, 125K)

I know people like this in real life, its not that funny.

Decent human beings aren't meant to be funny just for being decent folks, user, but maybe they have a sense of humor. You don't.

What is with Trump Derangement Syndrome? Why does it infect so many Californians?

Attached: image0-32.jpg (1440x1057, 106K)

cringe

Its bait you absolute retard.

Fuck off, Walt Disney! I know you were a South slavery supporting dixie KKK Confederate racist Nazi! The Disney corporation is much better off without you!

You are deranged. I am sane. Hello deranged person, I hope you seek therapy, or maybe just don't skip school.

I'm sure this sounded very clever in your head.

I'm clever for opposing Dictator Trump? Thank you.

You're a total fucking loser.

I'm a total fucking leader.

So you're going to make your entire existence your political leanings? Bummer

Attached: Sad Goofy.gif (320x200, 250K)

I have to sacrifice myself for the sake of returning at least one ounce of justice in this land! My California neighbors will probably mostly agree, and cheer me on, even doing this war cry against injustice themselves!

It doesn't affect me in any way, so IDGAF what you do. Just sounds depressing

Attached: original_honeypotb.jpg (900x900, 92K)

What's with all these transparent false flag threads by conservatards?

Attached: sage.png (349x144, 8K)

You forgot the >’s user

I got a cool idea to own Trumptards: lets all slit our throats in protest

they aren't know for their smarts

Attached: trumptards46734888.png (474x307, 286K)

Your mom didnt love you enough as a child, is that it?

You know what's really funny? Due to the Trump hysteria, states like Cali want to get rid of the electoral college while conservative ones would keep using that system. You guys are seriously considering giving the republican this huge advantage and yet you go around thinking you're some kind of intellectual superiors. Watching you go is like seeing a kid running with scissors while yelling about how smart he is, absolute irony.

How is getting rid of the electoral college giving Republicans the advantage?

"I'm having illusions, lusions, lusions"

"I'm having Illusions, lusions, lusions"

"Some people tell me that I need help, some people can fuck off and go to hell"
"Goddamn, why they criticize me, now shit is on the rise so my family despise me "

"Fuck 'em, and feed 'em cuz I don't need 'em, I won't join 'em if I can beat 'em"

"They don't understand my logic, to my gat, to my money and I'm hooked on chronic"

Attached: 1575750170689.png (646x731, 38K)

>Taking the bait enough to write this out

Hope someone you love dies faggot you don't deserve to live.

Blue states like Cali could potentially get rid of theirs and have expressed an interest in doing so. Red states, on the other hand, didn't. Meaning we could end up with a system where republicans in blue states have an incentive to vote because their ballot will be added to a combination of all votes accross the country while the vote of democrats in red states will still be worth nothing.

Attached: 1575268494018.gif (667x733, 756K)