Hey Sup Forums I'm rather interested in trying lsd. Is there any good methods of obtaining it...

Hey Sup Forums I'm rather interested in trying lsd. Is there any good methods of obtaining it, and is there something I should know before doing it, ect.

(Pic is just a google result. Sorry, didn't really have anything,)

Attached: file.png (1600x1067, 1.51M)

yeah

You should smoke while on it

Attached: 282C7426-F836-465B-9EAE-DF4E6E7D9606.png (900x1400, 157K)

yeah i cant make this

I smoke and drank while on it. It did nothing.

you can do a lot with lsd with many combos if you search it up like for an example if you do lsd with ecstasy it will make your experience intense and it depends on how you react, your mood and setting you are in for the outcome of it which is called candyflipping and its best to do this when you are at raves or whatever but i am sure if you look up more there are a ton of ways to make your lsd trip lovely

Have sex. Women get crazy emotional on lsd and they cum hard. They see colors and have screaming crying orgasms. Would recommend. Hands down best sex you can have.

Have a sober babysitter. Sometimes you'll have a nice chill adventure, sometimes you screaming at the walls for being insolent.

>is there something I should know before doing it
yes
read up all about it on psychonauts wiki
DONT TAKE ANY until you've fully read and understood what "set" and "'setting" means when tripping on psychedelics.
dont smoke weed on LSD until after the peak is done, if you smoke during the peak it'll make shit too intense.
have a couple of light (like 2 or 3%) icy cold beers in the fridge in case you get nervous.
always have music on in the background
trip either alone or with 1 or 2 best friends in a chill, familiar place (like your usual hangout, your bedroom/living room or your favourite camping spot).
avoid being around strangers
avoid being in situations where you're not in control of shit, you dont want a random angry housemate, phonecall from an upset girlfriend or some drunk random ruining your trip.
turn off your phone and social media

Youll never be ready just keep balloons around the house if you get in a shitty place.
>balloons stopped my friend from walking the streets with a meat cleaver agitated on L

>trip alone
U don't know WTF you're talking about
I used to go to school trippin on sid

Attached: 3.legged.man.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Read books by Alexander Sholgan. Learn chemistry. Ask around. A dose of LSD can have a tiny bit of LSD on it or A LOT OF FUCKING ACID on it.

everyone's different my dude.
introverts and loners much prefer tripping alone. the thought of being around almost anyone when tripping freaks me out. maybe with a best friend or something sure, but there's no way I could drop 2 tabs and go out in public.

Have a couple xanax handy if things start getting too intense. They put a stop to that real quick.

Take 2 or more for your first time and dont listen to any fear propaganda bullshit. Damn near no one on Sup Forums does acid.

where? ask around or darkweb (it's on cardboard, trivial to mail)
things to know?
don't do it for "fun", don't do it if you're stressed, don't do it if you have bad anxiety or depression at the time. you want to be in a chill state of mind. consider a close friend as a trip sitter, but if you're in a good state of mind you could probably go solo.
real lsd doesn't taste like anything so if you taste something weird it's not lsd, up to you at that point if you want to abort or continue, but the alternatives may be not as nice.
remember ahead of time that a trip lasts 10+ hours, so be ready for that (have everything you might need ready, things to eat/drink, things to play with).
related to the last point, maybe do it early in the morning instead of at night so you can get a good sleep in at the end, it will keep you awake.
don't do way too much on your first trip, but also don't do too little. this one is hard because it's hard to gauge doses with this shit, but perhaps 2 or 3 tabs.
it will take some time for it to kick in, maybe 30min-1hr to start, 2 to really get going - be patient.
read up on other people's experiences and what to expect, bunch of googlable sites out there as well as subreddits.
clear your schedule, make sure you won't be interrupted, turn your phones and social media crap off.
don't force yourself to "try" certain things, just go with the flow, particularly on your first trip - just have things ready and available.
I would avoid crowds or going out in public or even parties for your first trip until you know what it's like.

Can I stack lsd with acid and blotters?

Attached: 14E7375C-7FCB-40BB-B24B-514FF1C88176.png (403x448, 53K)

What do you mean? Acid is lsd. And blotters are sheets of paper the acid is blotted onto to cut into doses

I bought mne on lysergi dot com, It arrived in Belgium, dk where you want it

good job walking right into the shitpost