Attached: brap.jpg (832x961, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/eIZoaSVoVQv
voca.ro/A8JpPwfIJ9i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and one on the toilet
vocaroo.com/eIZoaSVoVQv

Attached: loll.jpg (559x554, 67K)

FUCKING STOP IT, no your a fucking male and a faggot.
shove a sharpy up your pooper.

No girls really love us enough to share braps fuck YOU FAGGOT

lul wut kiss my ass

Attached: wat.jpg (1280x1024, 233K)

go die

Attached: cantfap.jpg (291x400, 29K)

I would love a sexy girl to brap in my face.

I know its gross I posted it because I get off on doing gross stuff in front of, or too guys.
it smells like shit and comes from my asshole, making a guy experience that makes me wet, dont @ me

dumpster slut

Attached: time.jpg (418x455, 24K)

user guess what I ate
voca.ro/A8JpPwfIJ9i

Can we see more asshole, please?

Post timestamp

Ok guys, tomorrows my birthday, and i have $300 to spend on myself

Hooker or strip club?

Happy birthday user.

I think she did look in the corner
IDK why its so small the time is smaller than a nats dick.

Holy shit that second clip, 19 seconds straight???

The fuck you eat?

I drink insulin powder, and ate kimchi and eggs.

Damn, probably smells like actual shit then. Fucking based brap user

damn right they did.
Wish I could find a guy to smell em though :/

Wish I could be there to. Talk about a fucking unicorn, I didn't know girls could be into that kind of thing

seems like im having the opposite problem, all the guys I ask tell me Im disgusting.
TFW no bf who sniffs my braps and lets me dutch oven him.

if I ever find you ill bring a blanket and your gana have to take some dutch ovens for me user :>

Hell, I'd be happy to. Take it further than that if you want. Fulfill whatever deepest darkest fantasies you got while you're at it. I'm game for (almost) anything.

you sure you are gana have to sniff hours worth of farts right from my asshole while your nose is up my butt.

Only hours? Is that the best you got? C'mon, if you can fart for nearly half a fucking minute straight, I know you got more than that in you.
(That's sexy as fuck though, I'd be hella down for it)

if I start Im not gana stop, no matter what you say your getting butt bombed, your gana french kiss my asshole for at least 10 minutes while it farts on your tongue and gets in your mouth,your gana eat me out while sniffing my farts and describing them, and your not gana come until you have sniffed em all, then your gana kiss my butthole good bye and Im gana start kissing yours, then Im gana fart in your face some more right when you think you can cum

Oh you

Attached: 70273278_2234801090144677_4419034289702699008_n.jpg (586x573, 46K)

All right, I'll level with ya: I'll letcha strap my face to your ass for an entire day. No matter what happens, the strap ain't coming off. I'll be your cushion while you read a book, your seat while you eat dinner, and the pillow you sit on afterwards when you watch a movie and can't stop farting from all the food. How's that sound? Any adjustments?

So close to greatness, but you failed, user.

Meant to reply to

Attached: braaaaaap.jpg (1463x2000, 265K)