How do you protect your children from the propaganda and blatant brainwashing of public schools?

How do you protect your children from the propaganda and blatant brainwashing of public schools?

Attached: 1544754651860.jpg (1169x853, 101K)

Condoms

Kill them, I guess. You people shouldn't breed anyway.

This. Whites are trash.

damn anerica is aids. I'm happy the people with a different skincolor here aren't such niggers

Interact with them and be a parent. The biggest reason schools "teach" so much irrelevant shit is because they are filling a void left by parents. If parents won't be there for their kids, they will. Just don't let the bureaucratic mess of a public school system be their only influence in life.

I'm white and blond and live in muttmerica, where can I go to save my genes?

you think getting a wife would would be down with home school is the best solution?

My kid is homeschooled. I took him out this year and i have no desire enrolling him back in public schools. Theres a lot of material online that you can print out to teach with, and some websites help you write a curriculum.

lol

>blatant brainwashing of public schools?
Home school them and make copies of your tinfoil hat for them to wear.

I don’t understand why Sup Forumstards are so afraid of this. If anything, the blatant brainwashing is exactly what made me hate school and become skeptical of systems by high school. If I was sheltered from public schooling I probably would be more inclined to be apologetic to the system since I never experienced it.

yeah, but it didn't leave you well-adjusted. Damage done, either way.

>I'm white and blond and live in muttmerica, where can I go to save my genes?

Attached: behold.png (500x586, 448K)

classic echo troll

>can't let professionals teach my kid
>ask the internet for help
>use websites that help you write curriculums run by the same professionals that you wanted to avoid!

heckin' fine job sticking it to the man

No, homeschool makes autistic weirdos. Public schools are still important for creating a standard of basic knowledge and socializing. I'm saying just know what is going on in school, and be the influence you want in their life. Chances are someone is going to trust what a parent says over the school.

>implying I have children

I have couple kids. They aren't mine, though.

Attached: 204abb27d7bc1c2970d7975436def1a8.png (797x980, 497K)

is that a taric/skarner hybrid about to ass rape fuck boy extraordinaire ezreal?

>Everyone I done like is a Jew.

Get them educated wherever in the world as long as it isn't the US friendship club (US, Saudi Arabia, Israel).