Bro, do you think AI will take over in the next 10 years? Btw have you seen that bald chimp, bro those things are HYUGE

Bro, do you think AI will take over in the next 10 years? Btw have you seen that bald chimp, bro those things are HYUGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Donald Trump KKK racist sexist antigay!

what is that slop

>Jamie pull up those fried eggs from my yard

this guy sure likes egg sandwiches

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Broke: Joe
Woke: Eddie

He fired Brian because he didn't like to eat Rogans "20 eggs on a sandwich" sandwich

looks like bread, eggs, jalapenos, sriracha, and cheese.

Can someone post the transcript?

POWERFUL keto friendly meal

have you seen the one with alex jones. He keeps trying to feed joe the redpill, but he keeps probing until finally the show is over and joe is still only a step up from blue pilled. lol.

"Pedophiles rule" - Eddie Bravo

>Bro, do you think AI will take over in the next 10 years?
for a guy that's average intelligence at best, he usually does a good job at not being an idiot. Sometimes he does dumb shit like taking sam harris' argument about AI and trying to use it for something else, just ends up looking retarded.

>have eggs on the side of the plate

>still call it an egg sandwich

Man, this place fucking fried your brain.

EGGS

NICE AND GREY

>stoner pseudo-intellectualism intensifies

His bread game is fucking weak.

what does grey look like to you?

He got jacked son, JACKED.

eddie believes the world is flat

Jamie, lift me up.

>big mac icecream
why?

i would eat it

Like this

ah, so you're just focusing on the burnt oil. Got it.

alright calm down joe

Would you?

jamie will you fuck my mother for me

dude...... like imagine.... a chimp and a ... like fucking leopard in a fight...... and they're juiced up and shit........ jamie pull up those chimp weight statistics.....dude you know like how.... fucking like........ RIPPED chimps are bro????

So is this podcast actually worth listening to or do you guys just like making of it?

I know joe is a joke and all, but he's far more eloquent than that. Two to three ellipses TOPS.

Sup Forums loves shitting on they enjoy.

Some episodes are unironically great. Just check out some guests you are interested in. In my opinion it has the best format of all podcasts; No ad breaks, no editing, and usually 3 hours long.

>keto friendly meal
>shitloads of bread

Jamie wipe Brandon's tears

this is a travesty

>jamie look up how to spell jalapeno