Does this region have any redeeming features whatsoever?

Does this region have any redeeming features whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwijLmYjs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't live like ants in one room apartments like you people do.

you tell him Tomislav

>History
>cultural influences (olympics, sports, plays, poetry)
>they stopped their faggotry, pedophilia & cuckolding and converted to Christianity
>they remain despite best of attempts at getting rid of them

yes,we removed kebab

>converted to Christianity

I think you might be wrong there buddy.

Also why does everyone hate the Serbians? They're based kebab removers.

i had no idea you Fins harbored such hostility's

They stealing mu money man l... Not cool bro

Who thought it was a good idea to make Greece the same color as the sea ?

back stabbing and calming what isn't theirs good enough reason why they are hated ?

come on bro you have so much of it what we get from you guys we spend on German products so in a way it goes back to you

god forbid some of your money be spent on actual worthwhile projects that will benefit your fellow europeans instead of you giving it all to achmed and abdul

>back stabbing

when?

>calming what isn't theirs

I can understand this, but BACK STABBING? SERBS? what?

Love and kisses. See you in Anatolia, Turk.

cannon fodder for nato when russia attacks

Serbian diaspora reporting in

Yes. We don't have feminists and SJWs

This

We also don't bring two million shitskins per year into Europe

We send gypsies instead.

how many times must they beat you before you come to your senses
ohi don't know right around the time Tito died where you got the crazy notion to build greater Serbia

Hows your tourism industry? I'm thinking about visiting sometime in the near future.

Greece is the real kebab remover

>amazing landscapes
>good food
>hot slavic qts
>decent slav beer
>beautiful med sea and beaches
>history
>not far away from central Europe

Croatia and Montenegro are amazing spots to visit.

Tesla came from here.

>Does this region have any redeeming features whatsoever?

Croatia and Romania are pretty based. Some of the others are good kebab removers, like Serbia.

Also didn't Trump's wife come from the Balkans?

nice beaches

>how many times must they beat you before you come to your senses

a lot more

>ohi don't know right around the time Tito died where you got the crazy notion to build greater Serbia

you separated from us, and we are back stabbers? And there I was thinking we were the delusional ones

The Greeks basically turned around and presented themselves to the Turks lol

other than 100% gypsy romani-a most of them are good countries

Unless you're poor you honestly have no reason to come here over Croatia. Croatia is pretty much the same with less of the typical Balkan incompetence that you can clearly see

The Danube Delta in Romania is a great place to visit.

The mountains area too. Also some parts of the country are green and have nice people. As long as you avoid gipsy ghettoes you're fine in Romania.

Romania has no big muslim population, no terrorist attacks, no SJWs cucks, no blacks (or just a few ones who play for football clubs).

it's not you it's me, you'll find someone else. how about hooking up with bulgaria?

i like the dracula castle and the fact he made a spike forest full of dead muslims

return to india, street shitter

see theirs you're problem us, if we want to leave that's our option no?

We used to impale muslims for sport. That's why we don't have any nowadays.

Silly asian, Kosovo isn't recognized by the UN!

You can ski in the Carpathians right?

>gypsy

only thing you removed were your human genes 5000 years ago, Dravidian jungle monkey

eat shit ching chong

Feels good knowing our country will never be as cucked as yours.

>Greece
>Bad

Nature is beautiful. Interesting history and monuments. Everything else is shitty, for western standards

Yeah, Vlad the Impaler was based as fuck. Even today Turk roaches tremble horrified when they remember him. Vlad literally made Turks shit themselves when they came over to try and conquer his principate.

He used to eat his breakfast next to a few impaled mudslimes to hear them cry and agonise. He basically lived to feed on mudslime tears.

Farmland might be good, and the architecture might as well. I'd suggest gassing them.

return to china, dog eating chink.

RS: "if we want to leave that's our option no?"

:^)

>remove kebab
>allow gypsies to breed like rabbits

yup completely agree with you

but let me add this, first we couldn't be back stabbers, everything else ok, but not that, cozz you were the one
second, if you can leave, can Serbs also leave from you shit state?

It's cool if you want to end up in a torture dungeon.

Yes, during the winter you should be able to ski. Provided there is enough snow. During some winters there wasn't enough snow, so they had to use artificial snow.

literally overrun by Gypsies talking about not being cucked

Easy life if you work as a programmer. No PC bullshit at least that i could see. Good internet.

They have croatia, Slovenia and serbia. Good enough for me, don't really care about the rest

Russians had to come and fuck it up. They would all be soap and lamp shades if it wasn't for them.

the border is not that far who is stopping them?

not sure why, but vampires dig gypsies

You entered Yugoslavia as The State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs...so no, you can't leave as bosnian mudslime caliphate

fucking romanians pretending to be romans and dacians when they're 100% gypsies

>turks
>calling others subhuman
oh the irony

>allow gypsies to breed like rabbits
>used them as slaves for 500 years
> the second day we were forced to free them, we beatand starved them untill 90% left for the western countries.
>great success!

I am Indian and don't relate my people with those subhumans

We may be human poo, but those guys are poo of pigs

We drove them out for a reason

>this kills the farmland

Architecture?

Here's a historical drawing of Vlad the Impaler eating while looking at impaled mudslime crying of pain.

(1499 German woodcut showing Vlad dining among the impaled corpses of his victims)

and this is why all that shit happened, and in next war I predict million more muslims dead

Funny, that's exactly what the Brits were wondering about you before they decided it wasn't worth sticking around any longer.

Finns always drunk. Some just has bad alcool

>fucking canadacucks pretending to be canadians when they're 100% chinks and muslims

WE WUZ ROMANS, AND SHIET

Sounds good mate, will add Romania to my list of travels. In all seriousness the Balkans look pretty gud.

I hope to visit Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Belgrade and certain parts of your country soon.

>we wuz kangs, nigga

>no refugees
>no gay rights
>no leftist faggotry
>no feminist faggotry
>no atheist faggotry
>people are generally openly racist
>guy at work made jew jokes the other day and no one got triggered

the only problem is that your ancestors were dacians, not romans and romans killed dacians

the fuck is the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs the fuck has your baba been telling you

romania should be nuked tbqhwyl

Kek.
>million more
Fucking morons, your actions in the 90's and the option you gave to your southern muslim citizens to become Bosniaks made situation pretty interesting here.

There are more muslims than ever before, also official data says that you removed around 80.000 muslims. Kek.

Incompetent half assed work as always serb bro.

Dacian national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwijLmYjs4

It would be awesome if instead of Merkel leading the EU, we would have Vlad the Impaler.

He would know what to do with muslims.

Mujo, read more.

i predict RS will be erased and the shit skins will move back to Serbia

>81586000

The day of the spike

>serbian rape train

>shit skins
>from a turk

The kek is real.

Butthurt roach, his mudlisme ancestors got impaled when they came to conquer our lands, he's still crying.

ahahahahaha shitskins ahahahaha coming from you, and who will erase RS? this time, Serbia will join war, not just help like last time

I know that feel bro
Russia always ruins the fun

Over 80 posts, not a single Bulgarian flag.

I'm posting just to add to the clusterfuck which is almost every Balkan thread.

All turks should be impaled, tbqhwyroaches

- no black people
- no immigrants
- no refugees
- no political correctness and all that bullshit
- no fat people
- very friendly people if you're white
- awesome food
- everyone likes to drink and party
- the coast is one of the best in the world
- the women are usually very hot

I mean, all of these countries are still shitholes that barely work, but what I'm saying is it's not all that bad

it's called irony when nobody recognizes the country and i got shoes older then the country then it's hard to base your historical background on he State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs

tell me one thing, bratko, are you afraid that turks might chimp out and actually attack you to bring back ottoman empire?

> no fat people

What is Lika

well you were the Turkish rape baby's you never wondered why you are darker harrier then the rest of us?

Yeah, we have the true FREEDOM, faggots, nobody tells you "that's racist, you are oppressing me" and other bullshit, everyone is openly racist, no mixed relationships with subhumans, everyone smokes pot, drinks, and nobody makes a big deal of it, MOST GORGEOUS girls in the earth, media is not our lord and savior, propaganding what to do and think any second. We are in the sea in the summer, and skiing in the winter, night clubs everywhere. The list goes on and on, GOD BLESS BULGARIA

>shitskin
fucking edgy teen morons, your mothers should have been pushed downstairs in 3rd trimester.

You will never learn.

Because it's not what the discussion is about?

Serbia didn't even want to fight for Kosovo nigga plz

>Greece
>Slovenia
They both are not qualified as Balkanic
Slovenia can be defined as Central European, while Greece is Mediterranean