When are these faggots gonna give the name of their next album so the schizophrenic I have to wrangle will shut the...

When are these faggots gonna give the name of their next album so the schizophrenic I have to wrangle will shut the fuck up

Attached: icpicp.jpg (550x351, 52K)

TURBOCRINGE

Attached: 1571453557929.jpg (480x360, 25K)

they're like terrance and philip but in the later years when terrance got all fat but they still pull the same lame gags.

Don't talk shit about the fam faggot they said that Bedlam Brothers is wrong but one of those two words is right, if your faggot was would read the lyrics its whatever they say 8 times on Fred Fury

wat

Ok greasepaint McFuckleroy you try spending 16 hours a night with a manic paranoid schizophrenic who's been obsessing over the next CD every day since February, saying "is it The Brother Brothers or Machete Eddie Bedlam or The Eddie Brothers"

What is your relationship with this schizo

its him retard

I'm a staff in a group home for tards, we got one client here that's a schizophrenic who obsesses over icp and bible prophecy, he's driving us nuts with this shit because icp put out a new album back in February then announced that the name of the next album is hidden in the lyrics, he hasn't shut the fuck up about it since even flipped shit and wrecked his bedroom when they didn't reveal what it was at some concert on Halloween cause I guess Halloween is when they usually reveal upcoming albums

Goddamn if this is real you got any yard stories

I fucking love yard stories

Attached: 1547341214331.gif (300x186, 446K)

Attached: PhotoGrid_1575883875182.jpg (1080x1080, 543K)

Their next album is titled "My Liver Will Handle What My Heart Cant"

Don't really have any good stories but I can fill you in on some of the shit him and his roommates do
Schizo
>believes Obama is antichrist and cites YouTube videos as proof
>calls Trump " merciful king Cyrus"
>has computer and printer only prints dozens of pictures of icp
>believes some planet called nobody is flying through space and is going to collide with earth
>says "when trump gets impeached that antichrist Obama is gonna be president again cause he changed the laws and that'll start the rapture"
Tard 2 aka the toehead kid
>thinks female staff and nurses want to watch him jack off which is why we can't keep female staff here
>once snuck into the kitchen and swiped a jar of pickles ate the entire thing, got the shits, and shit in his closet
>white trash family wish we could bar from premises because they drag in bedbugs and we have to fumigate monthly
>slammed his head through living room wall because he isn't allowed to have cheese
>constantly fakes having seizures when he can't get his way

Planet called nobody?
>slammed head through wall because he isn't allowed to have cheese
Fucking kek

Meant to say nibiru

I feel your pain user. Im working in a res hab Rn. My client is ocd and schizo. Keeps walking into the kitchen farting for a good 15 seconds and precedes to reorganize his diet shasta

Attached: 1574927411068.jpg (400x267, 28K)

I actually wrote a juggalo reality tv show called "Down with the Clown" would your tard be interested in appearing on an episode?

The Schizo is a pretty chill motherfucker until he gets started on ICP or the bible

Magnets: how do they fucking work?