Logically I know blacks are people but emotionally I'm never going to relax around them

Logically I know blacks are people but emotionally I'm never going to relax around them

Attached: c2f.jpg (495x660, 81K)

Good

hey just saying. Ive been sucker punched twice in my life both by black dudes...

niggs love the sucker punch watch out

That and niggers just like rednecks, wiggers and wetbacks like to attack in groups

I like to sucker shoot with a .45 ACP

i know this is a racist echo chamber and i don´t belog here,
but i just wanted to say hi and goodbye.

i was walking down the street one day and some nigger walking the other way just punched me in the nose .... apparently he didnt like the way i looked at him.... seriously, nigs gonna nig.

One of the characteristics of an incel pussy faggot. I relax wherever I am. I ain't afraid of nobody.

Never had any problem with black people, but then again, I live in Sweden where structural racism isn't as bad as in the US.
One might almost start to think it's not the actual genetics, but rather the socioeconomic and cultural factors that matters most... It's almost as if racism and segregation creates the reasons the racist then uses to justify their racism.

good luck nig, I could smell you coming

Attached: 1911.jpg (2592x1936, 1.29M)

That doesn't happen where I come from, they know they might end up shot.

Washington

Statistically speaking, you’d be wise to not let your guard down around them

I was trying to say im not black and if a nigger tried sucker punching me i would shoot them you idiot

ok code 4

People? They are primitive apes driven by hunger and rage.

these white apes are impervious to logic.

Exactly cause nigger would be dead on floor

Blacks shouldn’t even be in Sweden. Sweden is a country for Swedish people. It’s a nation for the Swedes. Black people are low IQ and have contributed nothing to the world other than cancer nigger music produced by Jews.

Attached: sweeds.jpg (1023x767, 109K)

Niggers are literally the reason I got a license to conceal carry, and do everywhere in public I go
>be me
>late one night coming back from GFs
>like 1 am
>need gas
>stop at gas station
>see niggers in parking lot being loud as I’m pulling in
>try not to mind them any business, just gonna pump my gas and go
>they stare me down as I pull up to pump
>probably should have left at that point but this neighborhood usually isn’t sketch
>get out start pumping
>niggers start approaching me
>”ay mayn u got any extra cash u can spare”
>”no dude sorry”
>nigger friends start surrounding me
>”how da fuk u pumping gas then huh foo?”
>”all I got is my card”
>”giv me yo wallet”
>niggers start getting closer
>have not choice but to give up wallet
>luckily all that I had of importance in there was my debit card and my license
>they ran in their car and drove away
>drove the fuck away and called 24 hour services for bank to deactivate debit card before they bought anything

This is why I fucking carry now. Cause niggers love to gang up in groups of 3+ and think they are entitled to your property. It was either get my wallet taken or get jumped and get my wallet taken. Next time niggers try to hang up and mug me I’m shooting them. Fuck niggers

facts

I live in a sketch neighborhood and haven’t got my license yet. I am going to as soon as I save up enough money for a handgun/holster. I seriously don’t want to end up in a situation where I’m basically forced to give up property like a cuck just cause niggers want to nig

so beautiful

Attached: Zozibini-Tunzi-miss-universe.jpg (634x1024, 54K)

why does she have a bruised left kneecap?

I just carry, ain't gonna be on a list. My carry gun is a throw away. We don't register shit in florida.

Sorry you had that happen. Glad you carry now. I live in the South so nigs know their place. They mostly nig in their neighborhoods. I don't expect trouble from them in my area but I don't relax around them, either. Pic related, what I carry: .357 Magnum makes a nasty hole in a muthafucker.

Attached: 0203190105-1.jpg (1260x2087, 446K)

I also keep this AR pistol in my truck, just in case. Several 30 round magazines round out my truck rig.

Attached: 0611190138-1.jpg (2493x1176, 691K)

Funny thing that everybody knows that this happens all the time and like 99% of crimes are made by nogs, and yet still they talking bullcrap about nigger rights, nog lives matters, tolerance and other completely bullshit.

You just give money to negros so that they don't rape your wimminz and pass it off as "welfare for a fairer society and equal opportunities"

>I live in Sweden
jesus, you are a cuck living in a shithole cuck country. All your women are literally fucking with niggers and muslims everyday, even in your commercials so much interracial (white blond with a filthy ugly nigger) bullshit that it's not even funny

so your point is invalid

I'm black and I'm not comfortable around hoods myself.

Around whites, expect them to steal everything then blame you

ok nigger.

Because hoods are always violent.

Blacks in Europe aren’t like US blacks.

Sucked her way to the podium?