How did Nordcucks become so effeminate?

How did Nordcucks become so effeminate?

Was it interbreeding with the Finns?

>t. Dog to America

the natural state of the wh*Te man is weak and effeminate
why do you think they love refugees so much
they love the idea of a strong masculine arab BLACK man fucking their wives while they pay them to do it

Why u post a commie chinkess?

Finns were always portrayed as sullen, overmanly
and primitive even by swedes. I doubt it's that. If they'd have they'd probably be more manly.

Why u post a picture of an arab?

Most beautiful asian woman he could find.

You are confusing desu, my Finnish cousin

>scandi
>not blue eyes
>swarthy skin
thank you (((hollywood)))

They realized that the only thing they enjoy more than pillaging, is getting cucked by Tyrone and Mehmed.

Is that the show with as many finns playing vikings as there are swedes?

>mixing with the only people never conquered by vikings made them weaker
????

>finlant never conquered!
Ehehehe

Finland got crusaded 2-3 times by Christian Swedes, but was never conquered by Vikings

homo

Please tell me when and where pagan vikings conquered funland :^)

>the only people never conquered by vikings

Damn, the Vikings conquered the whole world except Finland? My ancestors :) were even more powerful than I thought

You said Rörik had Finnish DNA didn't you, yet he had a Swedish name. That is proof they were conquered.

Yet he was from a swedish town in roslagen. And had a paternal finnic line. That means some finnish bull came and fucked some pretty nordcuck. and result was rurik.

So you're saying he actually had a Swedish maternal line?

>My grandfather Thorgny could well remember the Upsala king Eirik Eymundson, and used to say of him that when he was in his best years he went out every summer on expeditions to different countries, and conquered for himself Finland, Kirjalaland, Courland, Esthonia, and the eastern countries all around; and at the present day the earth-bulwarks, ramparts, and other great works which he made are to be seen.

>finland
>not conquered by vikings
pick one

Democracy allowed the long-skulled hallstatt nordid type to outvote the bronze age-derived minority and revert to a matriarchal, provincial neolithic mindset.

n*rdic delusions of grandeur based on children's stories

Jewish estrogen in drinking water and everyday products

wtf is up with these little asian bitches acting all tough in the internet? Lmfao

What keeps them hanging up there?

Christianity happened. It carries slave morality with it.

All nords of note moved abroad, mainly to the US.

savage AF

The poor peasants who couldn't afford to feed themselves moved to the U.S. lol.

Only people who moved to US were religious weirdos and people who had fucked up their life and wanted a new start.

Stupid s*ede

Is this what mainlandfags tell themselves lmao. They brace and adventurous ones left. Only the cucks who were to cowardly or the aristocrats who had land stayed behind in your "country".

t. caj göran cuckström

He's a U.S. immigrant from our general, we even have a Korean guy and a Lebanese guy, as you can see mostly foreigners post under Swedish flag here.

You don't have trashy drunks in your country?

Sweden get a grip.

yes they're called finns

this lmao, literally called forest finns.

Those are scholars

Whatever you say deserter, I guess it's the same for Ahmed fleeing Syria.

we call them cuck finns and one of them married your princess
>the state of sweden

I knew a professor at uni who would celebrate Finlands independence day by offering everyone a glass of minttu

Lmao nordcucks has always been cucks. Always. The vikings are cuck as shit to their women. The only real different is the women killed those alpha males and now look at where it got them

very racist
but funny
i like you

>the future prince and king of sweden is a fucking finngol
loving every laugh tbqh

You here

You in a cuck cage and besides duterte btfod burgers you ignorant gay

This isn't nip ching chong but it isn't 100% English either

it's ching bong

Your race is pointless, your silly president and you are just chinks who got browned by the spanish moors. So you're basically Afro-Chinks.

Not an argument, faggot

In all honesty, why are swedes and finns cancer online but offline they're awkward autists that would not bant or do anything but look at each other silently?

This is where we let off steam

Vikings always liked drilling asses, just like your samurai.

still better than a cuck sub white lol

As expected from a cuck, always meek and gay