Do you smoke user? Why or why not?

Do you smoke user? Why or why not?

Attached: 1560485637456.jpg (2894x4093, 548K)

Yes but I really need to stop. It's the only thing that helps calm me down after group, and I stopped smoking weed, so cigarettes is all I've got.

yes. its comforting

Yes, it relaxes me.

No, I just don't find it relaxing or anything, I don't even get high from it.

Former smoker here. Enjoyed it but it became too expensive due to heavy taxation. Got thrown in smokefree prison so had to go cold turkey and now I'm a vapefag.

Attached: IMG_20170731_193208[1].jpg (2448x1836, 1.04M)

Yes, it's for the safety of all around me.

Yes. Relaxing passes time. Cigarette + music very nice

Yes, I started at 16 because I had no parental figures and I was a retard. I really need to stop even though it's the only thing that keeps my anxiety down.

Yes 25 years. I have cut down to about 3 cigarettes a day in joints. I don't smoke cigarettes since about 2 months ago. I got a scare from the doctor and I'm gonna quit completely soon. I've never wanted to quit until recently. It's a fucking waste lad, one of many regrets in my life.

no, too poor for cigs

On tough occasions, packs tend to last upwards to a month because i restrict it to the really bad nights

Attached: rainy pepe.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

Yes, because im addicted

Attached: 1574758372817.jpg (900x899, 93K)

Started out to look cool. I smoke a cig a day. Which is alright, not too much. I don't know though anymore. I think I should stop. But don't have enough motivation to

Why did you stop weed?

Because I can't smoke in any sort of moderation, and when a week had passed, I unironically thought it had been 3 days. I just ended up not leaving the apartment, not cleaning, not doing anything except smoking weed and getting stuck in my head. It did help me dream myself away, though, which I miss.

No, it’s foul and I’m not wasting money on that shit.

not anymore. i think about it sometimes but id rather not

No.
I once smelled a smokers breath, it reeked horribly, probably because he didn't clean his teeth that day.
I only brush my teeth twice a day and I know my breath would stink horribly too, also i hate the overall smell of tobacco.

You feel me. Quit for nearly five yrs now. It’s either I’m smoking non stop or not smoking at all, no in between. I made my choice.

Really the only downsides to not smoking is that I can hardly enjoy anything (although I did quit quite recently, so still feeling the "withdrawal") and not being able to just knock myself out for sleep. The worst part is that the nightmares are now very clear and long. When I smoked they felt shorter, and I forgot most details after 10 seconds. I would love to able to smoke every now and then, and I wouldn't have quit if I could. I feel your pain, user, I really do.
>tfw can't just zone out to some boomer rock high as a kite anymore
Feels pretty bad, not gonna lie.

I went through a cycle of smoking, juuling, finally stopped for a couple months , back to juuling and now I’m back on cigarettes. Shit sucks

Started smoking cigarillos when I worked my first call center job. It was the only way to survive. I'd have a large coffee in the morning, 1 to 2 cigarillos a day most days, and still only lasted 6 months at that job.
Moved on to smoking a pipe because it meant I could control the intake better and frankly it tasted better and was far more satisfying. Plus I could by a bag of tobacco for like 36 dollars and it would last me a few months. I quit smoking by vaping, and I plan to go back to smoking a pipe as soon as I have all the stuff I need to carve my own pipe. The idea there being that it would be a reward to myself for hard work and skill development. I'm intending to keep the vape for cannabis oil concentrate, but otherwise probably won't bother with it.

Attached: 1574686393801.jpg (350x263, 27K)