How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fastest-growing-jobs/
bostonglobe.com/magazine/2016/04/20/the-gig-economy-coming-you-probably-won-like/i2F6Yicao9OQVL4dbX6QGI/story.html
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/05/my-secret-shame/476415/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a nigger.

Last black president

buga buga

GREAT PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

CASE CLOSED

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S HATERS WILL BE SEEN AS TRAITORS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME

A complete and utter failure

The last time they let a nigger in office

he fixed racism

he will be hung by the neck until dead

that "good" black prez

Last USA president

at least he's not Bush: the president

>First Black President
>Has potential to improve race relations
>His last four years he has literally turned into Cliven Bundy of Blacks. "Let me tell you what I know about the White Man."
>Entire legacy will be wiped out because of this race bullshit he and his kind have pushed on us the past four years

Probably the worst thing to happen to Democrats in a long time. They will never admit it, but I'm a former democrat so I can.

where is the graph with the amount of people killed in mass shootings per president?

First black American president who destroyed racism and ushered the USA into the future with other post-White countries such as Zimbabwe, South Africa and Italy.

Limp Dick with daddy issues.

He'll be remembered as "that bad one."

He will be the next Jimmy Carter but somehow more incompetent, giving speeches at colleges

First black president. That its it.

He's like Tarzan, but reversed.

Monkeys living in a white man's world is no good for anyone.

> youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts

as a filthy nigger.

hated by all americans.

but still better than any brazilian

Last president of the united states of america.

You know how Hitler there are just fake facts that come up of him being a trans-loving, pedophile with no testicles and fucking a cat once too?
Opposite of that..

as a WE WUZ PRESIDENTS N SHIET

As a political opportunist who advanced his agenda using social media pressure with little real result other than a first attempt at socialized healthcare in America. He will be seen as a man swept up in systems that weren't under his control, neither a good nor bad president.

He will be considered noteworthy for being our first black president. That will overshadow any other achievement he could accomplish.

Worst president in the history of the US. Everything he has attempted has "failed," though I believe he got exactly what he wanted, which was to lessen the US's stature in the world because he hated the imperialist history of our country.

He is a bag of shit.

Thankfully, BLM is being so much of a clusterfuck that it going down the drain.

>How will he be remembered?

As a man of many "IF's".

for destroying libya, siria, causing the refugee invasion, causing race relations in the usa to revert 80 years.
all that while being peace nobel price winner.

Black

That token darkie who got a Nobel peace prize for being a darkie and then killed a bunch of darkies because you know who held his reins.
Also a shoe-in for the Most Hideous First Lady award.

>Press IF to remember

That depends on whether or not we diversify copyright and publishers. :^)

>It's okay when black people do it
>It's not okay for white people to do it.

As a president continously outplayed in foreign policy by Putin. Impulsive, was unable to see anything on the chess board beyond the immediate move and thus ushering in world chaos unlike what we've seen in a long time. His domestic 'achievements ' aren't much to write home about but they make him look amazing compared to the foreign policy blunders we're seeing unfold even today.

This guy could really trick the bridesmaid.

The most disappointingly mediocre president of the last century.

Everyone considered him Black Jesus Kal-el and he did fuck all for 8 years.

The Black Jimmy Carter

He's a race baiting coward who has don't nothing for this country besides dirtying up the White House
He is the worst president of the United States, hes failed the black people in the US as well by catering to the white hating, liberal, unemployed, criminal black subdivision and deserves to be exiled to Iran

March 2015 unemployment rate: 23%

Yup it's confirmed. Right wingers are the biggest fucking retards on the planet. You make blacks look like geniuses.

As the guy who dindu nuffin

As someone who made Bush Jr look competent.

>What is labour participation.
Discounting people who have been out of work for a long time doesn't reduce unemployment, it only covers your eyes to the truth.

Sorry shill Obongo was worst then the first Clinton.

Did you even look at the graph you fucking moron? The U4 rate INCLUDES DISCOURAGED WORKERS.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

tranny toilet man

>5%.
Yeah we'll believe this source right when we believe communism has never been tried but works anyway.

Lol. Except Obama and Clinton both had better job creation than any other Republican president.

You right wingers just vote Republican because you want the economy to crash.

Job openings are at all time highs. The only people who can't find jobs are right wing retards because they're incompetent and have no skills.

Why do you think you're the only retards complaining about the economy

You act as if he magically created jobs
The economy didn't magically reinvigorate through his decisions.
The president doesn't reduce interest rates, nor does he tell the population to invest in an education and get a job.

All the president essentially did was Obamacare, which was a huge fail and needs to be abolished by Trump

As our race baiting, muslim in chief.

wew lad

President Barack Hussein Obama literally saved us from another Republican Great Depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

What a poor fuck. People dont even call him by his name. Barry. Barry "gun control" Soetoro.

>All the president essentially did was Obamacare, which was a huge fail

Republicans promised me Obamacare was a job killer

>You right wingers just vote Republican because you want the economy to crash.

Right-wingers vote Republican because they think Democrats care to take away >muh guns and >muh white bebes!!!!

I think you'll find that it's Democrats who often have a single skill and are unable to find work when their skill is saturated. They always brag about their high rate of university education which directly correlates with the rate of single skilled folk.

In Germany they lowered the unemployment rate because they pretended that you wouldn't unymployed anymore, if you did a "job training" with one of their contractors or the government itself. Not to say there are a lot of "Aufstocker" who can't live of their jobs alone and have to get money from the state in order to survive. Of course those aren't unemployed either.

tl;dr
I don't believe any of those statistics because it's unclear how they got their numbers and I suspect there's some fuckery afoot.

Aa a nigger. And a cool guy.

>>What is labour participation.

Something that goes down when baby boomers are retiring en masse.

You fucking retard

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Yeah, he printed more money and have them to companies that are failing to insure jobs.
He put us more in debt-
He's subsidizing failing companies
He's throwing money at every big business and telling them to create more jobs

as a comically giant piece of poo that clogged up a toilet.

The world is a lot less safe than when he entered office.

OBAMA IS A NERVOUS WRECK

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

>Lol. Except Obama and Clinton both had better job creation than any other Republican president.
>You right wingers just vote Republican because you want the economy to crash.

If you knew how to read a fucking chart you'd know that its the Dems that are killing jobs and Repub policy that are responsible for the creating of jobs....

You mean the recession we had because of Clintons administration?

I'm all in favor for free speech, but I think it's about time to rangeban Canadians

protip the us unemployment statistics are calculated the exact same way they have been for decades.

The unemployment rate doesn't suddenly become fake just because there's a black president and right wing retards went full autist.

Someone post the picture of this same leaf post who spams this image in every thread

Flies slapper: the president (alternate colour version)

That's why Democrats are happy with the economy while right wing retards think the unemployment rate is 42%.

Is it bad that I immediately started analysing the recoil effects rather than looking at the pussy?

>muh printing money

Funny how the USD only gets stronger

That one low key black Muslim that did such a bang up job that the left and right have united against his ally Hillary R. Clinton.

Obama administration average growth rate is 1.78%
Obama administration average household income rate decreasing 0.42%

Worst president ever

5 of America's fastest growing jobs pay less than $25K
money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fastest-growing-jobs/

leaf believes #s generated by u.s. gov.

go study the definitions and then kys because of great shame.

No one gives a shit about your source
Here's one from the Bureau of Labor Statistics

I did the same thing. if her ass was showing it'd be different

>being this fucking autistic

If you seriously think that when Obama enacts a massive stimulus program and puts Americans back to work, that they don't actually go back to work until the next Republican president is in charge... you need to kill yourself for having incurable autism.

every fucking time this nigger loving canadian comes into the thread and shitposts with his cherrypicked graphs

>Let me post a fake graphic made by the Obongo administration to make him look good.

Leaf 'Intellectuals'

>"Obama was a good president because he said so"

Changing the way you count 'unemployment' to make the number decrease is not the same thing as actually decreasing unemployment.

presided over a period of peace. stoked racial issues. loosened the power of federal government, e.g. Colorado marijuana.

but I think the racial damage he did is his ultimate legacy, sadly

>Posts a chart showing way better GDP growth under Democrats than Republicans

Protip: The US has the lowest population growth in 80 years. Of course GDP growth is going to be lower.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not know that.

Btw his average is over 2%. How old is your chart?

60% of new jobs are paying over $25 per hour.

Again, you're a fucking retard and a liar.

>cites a page with no source

LEAF

this

>posts a chart ending in 2011
>proves hes a right wing retard

>a period of peace
hahahahahahahahaha

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>nice flat lines
Nice way to hide how republican presidents/congress helps demoshit presidents look better by setting them up in a better position

All the leftist media will kiss his ass like he was the new half-black JFK; but really he should be remembered as the President that cucked our military, let North Africa fall to Islamists, allowed ISIS to flourish, encouraged Muslim immigration to the West, which led to more rape and murder, and injected black nationalism into the Department of Justice, which caused niggers to feel empowered to chimpout and murder people more, and let more criminals off the hook.

Only in the minds of right wing retards did Obama change the way unemployment is calculated.

Not once have you shown any proof of this.

Do you know why? Because you're a fucking lunatic who believes conspiracy theories.

>shadowsharts

I can't even...

Charging right wing retards $175 a year so they can hear what they want to hear.

Why is a leaf telling us that Obama was a good president?

>Literally wot

As the last black president.

As the man who paved the way for the God-Emperor

>If you seriously think that when Obama enacts a massive stimulus program and puts Americans back to work

bostonglobe.com/magazine/2016/04/20/the-gig-economy-coming-you-probably-won-like/i2F6Yicao9OQVL4dbX6QGI/story.html

Say goodbye to salaries, health insurance, and vacation days

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/05/my-secret-shame/476415/

Obama job creation is shitty job

source pls

>protip the us unemployment statistics are calculated the exact same way they have been for decades.

That's false, and I'm going to put in the same effort rejecting your claim that you put into supporting it.