You are given the choice of a passport to any ountry of your choosing. You're also given a free...

You are given the choice of a passport to any ountry of your choosing. You're also given a free, 3 month language course and a mediocre paying job for at least 2 years.

However, you must give up your old passport forever.

What country do you choose Sup Forums?

USA you swiss cheese eating faggot

Switzerland. Your country's gun laws make me mad jelly.

You guys. Thanks, buddy.

I'm already here?

Hungary.

Switzerland ;)

Iceland

USA if I get to choose in which state, if not, Czech Republic

was waiting for someone to say this, very good taste

Denmark

New Zeeland.

I have two nationalities and two passports. What do?

Japan

give only one up

new zealand - likely the only first world country to survive a nuclear ww3

Which state would you pick?

> Obligatory Weeb poster

Japan

Nowhere. Every country is so shitty now a days.

Sorry desu there is no escaping any more.

Estonia

Then I choose Russia. I'm a petrochemist, so I'll do good in the Oil industry, also I just love Russia.

Iceland.
I'd take Switzerland too as second runner up.

Non.

Germany for life.
Eu for life.

Weeb here, so of course I have to go to Korea.

Despite the retards there I cant't believe anyone isn't saying Australia.

Retard khaki short Aussie land might be the only way to escape the iron fist of the NWO because who gives a fuck about kangaroo land and its still a western country.

I mean if they kill Trump its game over.

So Australia.

Norway.
Guys really got their shit together, afaik.

If you're going to come here, make sure it's the South Island. North is full of Maories/Asians/polys. And for God's sake, stay far away from Auckland.

>Iceland
Could not agree more. You lads lads are alright by me

The Netherlands.

Fatherland before all.

I choose your country, bro.

Gotta say I'm sticking with Murica. I've spent years in other countries but there aint no place like home.
I would probably enjoy living and working 2 years in dozens of countries, but to never be able to come back? No thanks.

New Zealand

I'll stay here
I have no desire to be anything but American

Denmark

Portugal. Its isolated and one of the least cucked nations in western Europe. Some Europeans dont even think it exists

I spent about six months in NZ and loved every minute of it, but a lot of locals were itching to leave, like they had cabin fever. I imagine eventually I would too, especially since I'm not from there.

Switzerland of course. Sweden blows

>Some Europeans dont even think it exists
what did he mean by this?

America or Switzerland

Maybe Japan, Iceland, Norway, or Austria.

Also maybe Poland and Czech Republic

Canada

I'd choose Australia.
They pay you to stay at home and wank.

>t. I'm not australian

>the bullshit roadworks and construction everywhere in auckland for all time
>they still havent started on THAT FUCKING CYCLE BRIDGE THAT WAS MEANT TO BE DONE EIGHT YEARS AGO
yeah, stay the fuck out of that shithole.

There is only one choice, really.

Columbia... So I could pound big assed Latinas 24/7.

USA or Israel

Montana probably

New Zealand

switzerland was my favorite country when i was younger. i were always skiing in the swiss mountains with my parents. but after Sup Forums i learned how autistic and cocka swiss people are.

give austrian passport.

Kek

New Zealand.
>Living in Middle Earth
>peaceful
>wealthy
>doesn't have Russia at it's borders

United States tbqh

Switzerland. The land of being rich and white and owning guns and never being invaded because of mountains and banks sounds pretty nice.

take that back

Only a nu-male wouldn't choose Afghanistan.

I'd love to go to Switzerland but you guys are going to be surrounded by Muslims country in a few decaces, I'll stay in Canada, it's safer.

Svalbard
:)

m8 If you are still around: how did you get dual nationality as an austrian (I assume). I thought this was not possible?

I am an austrian myself and elegible for the hungarian cicizenship which is something I'd like to have.

Tell me your secrets.

Yeah and I will go to Arizona when it's too cold

US passport

Come to Wisconsin bro. We are pretty chill here.

Canada

Japan for obvious weeb reasons besides they hate Muslims over there

Portugal.

The United States of America

>Japan
Because no muslims, very capitalist nation, the men over there can't get it up for non 2D women so plenty of pussy.

Hey probably, here is what I would look for in a state :

>good gun laws (meaning, as little as possible)
>the least niggers possible
>the least spics possible
>not too warm
>not too much tornadoes/earthquakes

Beautiful wilderness and mountains for hikes during summer and ski during winters being a huge plus too

Somalia :^)

Finland.

Finland's still white, right?

Quite possible Denmark. Maybe Swiz.

Else I would have to go with Norway.

You forgot to add nignogs on your picture

I would like to live in Germany.

Danmark.
Not Köbenhavn or Aarhus, but a nice smaller town.

To Sweden, away from the degeneracy of USA

Syria of course.
Property prices must be near zero, I could own a fucking district, and when the war is over I'm the king of the banana.

I am fine with my cozy Hungary m8

I already have one of the best passports in the world, and a well paying salaried job.

Australia

I choose to stay here and give my passport to a dirty lazy minority ship them anywhere they want then close the borders.

AMERICA NO FUCKING QUESTION

Get an nz passport since it means I still got the same rights in both countries anyway

switzerland, because i could own a gun then and its quite isolated

Switzerland.
I love the mountains, and I love cheese.

Does everyone on earth also gets to "choose their passport?"

IF Im the only one, i would probably choose, Japan, The US, Switzerland or New Zealand.

IF everyone would get to choose, i would go with Romania, some balkan Country or some shitty african country near the coast.

Most people would choose first world countries, shit countries would empty themself, billions of good for nothings from all over the world are now in Sweden, Germany, US, Japan, like refugees times 10 million.
A country is made by it's citizens, by being one of the very few left, we can begin to build up something new, free of the leeches.

Their laws are far more conservative than ours, you stupid cuck.

I would go for Switzerland you have neat country, of course somewhere in countryside.
But I like it here.

Chile

Australia

I think eventually, It will be the only white majority country left on the planet.

Oh weapon laws are in medevil times. If they have a law in Wisconsin. We are lazy with them. If we make something illegal and make it legal again we throw out the old law and go back to the previous law that we had before the newer law was made.

Though choice. On my list are:
Iceland
New Zealand
Switzerland

I was about to say USA but your SJWs are super hardcore and you have a health care problem (antibiotic resistance and widespread pesticide/gmo use).

Japan, I just can't into their work ethic.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Cuck for life.

Switzerland

This is my choice for similar reasons.

russia

Anyone trying to give me a Visa to another country gets a bellyful of lead

It's pretty white & safe here, so I'll stay here.

Japan the only true muslim free country