Need a new pot dealer in the northern Houston area (Spring/woodlands/Tomball). Need some fire nigger

Need a new pot dealer in the northern Houston area (Spring/woodlands/Tomball). Need some fire nigger.

Attached: 3-marijuana.jpg (800x480, 58K)

C'mon Bois help a nigger out...

Here you go OP, one fire nigger.

Attached: file.png (232x217, 141K)

That's gold. But I need green nigger.

can do

Attached: file.png (523x312, 456K)

Got a Snapchat?

nope

I just thought you were a nigger saying you can sell me drugs, I'm retarded. But he is a greenish nigger.

If you come to Sup Forums for a weed hookup, you're retarded
If you smoke weed, you're retarded

tl;dr you're retarded

Should I go to Sup Forums?

sure, you do that.

I bet I can find an second hand Loli fuck-doll though.

good for you faggot

You're mean...

You're a subhuman druggie.

Attached: 1562203162883.png (720x720, 426K)

Oh yeah and you don't beat your meat like you're addicted?

At least it's not drugs lol

Bus running late this morning junior?

Move to Canada and buy from a dispensary

I just want some pot what is wrong with you weaboos?

And I would never, no matter for how much pot, live in Canada

C'mon no Houstonians? I was just kidding about the nigger thing if you're a black pot dealer...

I gotchu. I'm near TB. Got 8ths of FIRE for 45, mods for 30. Got carts and edibles and wax too. Call and after we establish, I can text my menu.

>(281) 351-5451

Fatass trying to judge others while being a useless piece of shit himself.

>irony

Hey pal I just tried to text you and I got message saying it wouldn't send.

The hormon your brain produces while you are jerking is the same it produces when you are smoking weed you subhuman idiot

Thank you...

Lol Tomball Police Department you're funny. Almost got me...

Also who TF buys 1/8 I buy pounds.

Go in Insta, look up your city/area code + plug, 420, weed, etc...

Look for accounts with lots of followers and try to reach out to people posting weed stuff, likely you'll see something like: "Nothing For Sale", which usually means they're careful.

This is how I found my current plug who puts on weed pop up events.

Faggots who go on the internet asking for weed.

I figured it would be cool to meet someone on Sup Forums who sells weed.

>asking for a weed hookup on Sup Forums
Lmao. I'm in the katy area but even if I was closer there's no way I'd help some stupid fuck like OP. Guaranteed he's either a 16 year old or some pussy 30 year old who can't ask anyone in person for connections.

I'm 22 and idk what the big deal is? Drug dealers typically have Snapchat accounts or a Kik or something that can keep them anonymous. Maybe I could get a hookup from a friend but what if I can find the best weed dealer in Houston by asking Sup Forums.

But what if we could become best friends? Katy isn't too far.

Here’s a plug tip...download grindr and put looking for bud or 420 whatever I’m your title.

Eventually you’ll not only get offered some great bud but you can also find some dick to take up the pooper at the same time.

Seriously though lots of drugs being traded and sold on the gay hookup app and it flies relatively below the radar of law enforcement mement

>drug dealers typically have snapchat accounts or a kik
I have literally never gone through a dealer using one of those. I just text and pick my shit up. Been 10 years and no issue with anyone. Maybe you're just a paranoid moron.

No I think it's cool. My weed dealer (who is retiring) would make a menu by posting to his story and it kept him anonymous in case someone who he didn't want to came looking at his stuff.

I had no idea people would be so blatant as to advertise on Instagram thanks tho!