Morty, come here Morty, look at this. *burps*

>Morty, come here Morty, look at this. *burps*
>Jeez Rick, what is it now?
>Morty *burps* look up there in the sky, do you see it?
>Ss--ss--ssee what Rick?
>That god, right there. *burps* *points*
>N-no Rick I don't see god-
>No one can Morty you can't see something that isn't real! Shit on the floor!

What were they thinking when they wrote this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FKuPPiF5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=DPE9czA8asM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxn2_e90zTk
youtube.com/watch?v=6rG6dm7KtjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They knew their redditor audience

MMMM GET SCHWIFTY (PS G-d's not real)

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Rick & Morty with the rest of us. It's and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

This was the moment I dropped the show so fast. I don't care at all what religion you are, as long as you believe in SOME higher power that created the universe and you don't go around promoting atheism. This show is retarded, irresponsible and just plain dangerous.

>scientists say God isn't real because you can't see him
>believes in the existence of dark matter and string theory
atheists, everyone.

Thank you for articulating what I've been thinking. If people want to create characters without morals to facilitate comedy, that's fine. But speaking out against God directly hurts people. Did you know that only atheists commit suicide? Sad but true.

>did you know that only atheists commit suicide?
By that logic only Jews commit usury.

>is god real
>no retard you can't see him or touch him
>is dark matter string theory and the big bang real
>...............................sh-shut up retard!

>There are several main pieces of evidence that support the Big Bang theory. One is the fact that the universe is expanding, proven with something called red shift. The second is something called cosmic microwave background radiation. The third is the abundance of different elements in the universe.
yet there is no evidence for god

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

*fart* gods not reel merty. wubbalawuawdundubaubd!

>. The third is the abundance of different elements in the universe.

One of the proofs of the big bang is that there is a lot of stuff in the universe?

these threads are the best
keep them coming, folks

But God isn't real?
Dont tell me you actually believe in magical cloud wizards user?

Sup Forums is a bunch of hipsters full of people who are completely devoid of self awareness

>ignoring the other two

>magical cloud wizard
new one for the filter, thanks

>hahahaha i posted it again XDD lmao so funnay maymay XDD ROTFLMAO XD

FUCK OFF JUSTIN WE KNOW IT'S YOU

>god is mentioned literally twice in the entire series
>ass-ravaged christcuck makes daily threads raging over it
imagine being so insecure about your beliefs that a cartoon mocking them can give you a prolonged emotional meltdown

its a meme, Sherlock.

>responding to pasta

baka desu

This can be a great bait pasta if you remove the last line

I like this pasta

I didn't even read it.

You're practically on the level of cunnyposters or people who have piss bottles at this point.
Rethink your life, buddy.

Yeah, but the universe's expansion is getting faster, and the Big Bang theory can't explain that. Right now, no scientist can.

I honestly think scientists are much more shit now than 100 years ago.

I understand user, its easier for you to put your fingers in your ears and scream real loud.

I'm with you fellow gentlesir, it's about time somebody censored the criticism of our favorite show

I mean, it just really resonates with me as an above average intelligence jaded 20 something with new age sensibilities

its hard finding out you've been trolled all this time. welcome to the board.

>le ironic shitposting
Haha bazingos XD

>this desperate damage control
the sheer number of threads you make shows how butthurt you are
it's really really obvious
sorry about your autism

And even then, one of those episodes has Rick praying to God when he thinks there's no way out and immediately resuming his "Fuck God" rhetoric when he's saved.

Rick's stances on religion aren't supposed to be taken at face value; he's supposed to be representative of current youth culture pertaining to spirituality. The modern perception (In the West, anyway) is that it doesn't matter/who cares lmao until you're faced to actually confront your mortality and realize your efforts to condition yourself into not caring don't work and you turn to pleading for a higher power.

If you've ever watched the show, it's obvious Rick isn't supposed to be the supreme authority.

>this kills the redditor
R&MIDF are hilariously sad

Ha ha Reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=_FKuPPiF5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=DPE9czA8asM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxn2_e90zTk
youtube.com/watch?v=6rG6dm7KtjQ

even ridiculing the show seems to fit to how the show is presented.
how do we kill this fucking thing.

By killing yourself captain autism

Exactly, man, he's the cool edgy guy who goes against the grain, even when he is the grain!

Totally independent and free thinking. IN THIS MOMENT.

ywn have a Death Note that works with reddit usernames ;_____;

>can't grasp a simple hundred word post
is Sup Forums the dumbest board?

I love this show because you hate it. Especially anything that pisses off the braindead christfags on this board.....you deserve a little extra dose of "fuck you".

I did, but you are free to point me to the episode where Rick prays.

>I did
Obviously not, since your post was just a tryhard non sequitur.
>point me to the episode where Rick prays
So you haven't even seen the show, but you're triggered by it because you associate it with "reddit" or something. Does your father know he raised this much of a faggot?

>God is REAL Morty *buurrrrpp* it's important t-to always have faith Morty *drinks from flask* Try to find Christ Morty, you won't *buuurrrrrp* ever get into Heaven without faith in the Lord Morty *beeeellllch*

I know, right? Rick is the best character and such a smart nerd! I bet he'd be friends with Sheldon. "Bazorngles!"

No, I've seen the show. And I know that Rick is such and edgelord, he's even edgier than every other rick in the universe. He's rebels against every form of organized power, religious or government based. He's not above being considered a god though to a race of lesser beings he created.

Oh but he's gotta get that szechuan sauce though morty XD

Did Sup Forums suddenly turn devoutly Christian just so it can shit on Rick & Morty even more?

Sup Forums always goes with whatever it determines is the edgiest most contrarian position

Does anyone actually unironically hate this show? I can understand disliking it, but outright hating it and thinking it's the worst thing out there seems like you're letting the meme become too real.

"You're made of stardust" is the "So you're probably wondering how I got here" of astrophysics

"You're made of stardust" is the "you came from monkyes" of creationist oversimplification strawmen

What you just said doesn't make any sense.

>oversimplification strawmen

It's really not though. It's basically true. Conservation of energy and all that jazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE

Can someone post a link on video with that moment? I want to see it myself.

you're literally worse than reddit

This is becoming my favorite forced meme

me too sir! upvote this meme! upvote!! rick and morty is for redditors!! upvote!!

>Nihilistic atheism
>New Age sensibility
Do you even know what you're trying to make fun of?

>szechuan sauce

the pinyin is fucking sichuan!!! 四川!!!

I too enjoy anonymous posting here dearly, fellow man. No plebian reddit come close to this great site.
*nods respectfully*

>God's not real Morty
>But Satan is
>But I can use science to defeat him and did

lol

Fedora tipping trash.

Oh shit nigger adult swim on suicide watch