"lmao EU is finished brexit killed EU immigrants killed EU russia killed EU EU weak it'll be destroyed any min-"

>"lmao EU is finished brexit killed EU immigrants killed EU russia killed EU EU weak it'll be destroyed any min-"

>The euro area economy is on track to grow at its fastest pace in a decade this year, with real GDP growth forecast at 2.2%. This is substantially higher than expected in spring (1.7%). The EU economy as a whole is also set to beat expectations with robust growth of 2.3% this year (up from 1.9% in spring).
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-4362_en.htm

fuuuuuuuuuuuugggggg :-------------DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

imf.org/en/Publications/CR/Issues/2017/10/06/Spain-2017-Article-IV-Consultation-Press-Release-Staff-Report-and-Statement-by-the-Executive-45319
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-frankfurt/wall-street-moves-to-frankfurt-as-brexit-doubts-grow-idUSKBN1CA19E
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-banks-cities/frankfurt-and-dublin-make-bankers-feel-wanted-in-battle-for-brexit-jobs-idUSKCN1AY0IE
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-jobs-exclusive/exclusive-reuters-survey-10000-uk-finance-jobs-affected-in-brexits-first-wave-idUKKCN1BT1EQ
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-citigroup/citigroup-to-pick-frankfurt-as-eu-base-this-week-sources-idUSKBN1A220G?il=0
bbc.co.uk/news/business-35349576
wsj.com/articles/china-economic-growth-falls-below-7-for-first-time-since-2009-1445221368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Jean-Claude

It's not much but it's something. How is economy in Funland this year ?

>europa.eu

Based EU

Best it has been since 2008, how's france?

Same.

>short term growth thanks to massive increase in consumer spending caused by importing millions of refugees
Surely that wont come to bite you in the ass

Can't wait to have bridges on my money lads.

>shitholes like poland and hungary will still complain
Epic

All thanks to Macron's leadership.

You still talk about economic growth as if economy is everything. You may know how to run a bank, but you don't know how to run a countries.

It's funny because spaniards have been praying day and night for economic growth and now you're finally getting it.

>The economic recovery remains strong and balanced. Thanks to past reforms, the economy has become more competitive, flexible and resilient. A dynamic services sector has replaced the outsized construction sector as the engine of growth, the private debt burden is more manageable, and the banking sector is stronger. But challenges remain: public debt and structural unemployment are high, population aging is creating fiscal pressures, and productivity lags that of EU peers. In addition, Spain’s net debtor position with the rest of world is still large, and financial sector adjustments and institutional reforms are yet to be fully completed.
imf.org/en/Publications/CR/Issues/2017/10/06/Spain-2017-Article-IV-Consultation-Press-Release-Staff-Report-and-Statement-by-the-Executive-45319

What will happen when the UK actually leaves?

Nothing much for the eurozone since companies are already adjusting for it.

From what i understand all EU institutions that were stationed there would move back to continental EU.A lot of corporations and a big part of the banking sector will be leaving England as well.

When the UK leaves if they don't have a deal they will face border checks and taxes.

If they get a deal they will be in the EU but they will have no voting power.

Banks may open parallel branches inside the EU but they will never move there.

This will be interesting. So far, it's all just 3-D chess. The most important part isn't now, it's when the UK actually leaves and roughly 1-3 years after. Depending on how we will progress, the EU will either strengthen or fall apart.

Depends on the deal

OP forcast is when the trade remains as today

In case of no deal scenario, eurozone will slower to 1% growth, UK to recession

>EU-cucks unironically celebrate 2.2% being the highest growth rate in over a fucking decade
that'll sure show those filthy Chinese with their measly 6.7% growth rate that europe is still relevant

>inb4 b-b-b-b-bbuubuubut v-c-c-hj-h-c-hina i-is t-t-t-hird w-w-world
Alright, let's list all first world, European countries with a higher growth rate then (as of 2016):
1) Iceland
(>2pp)
2) Ireland
3) Gibraltar
4) Malta
5) Monaco
(>1pp)
6) Luxembourg
7) Sweden
8) The Netherlands
9) Spain
10) Faroes
11) Cyprus
12) Poland

get a job sven

Per capita China have GDP as albania

They are still growing fast but for already rich EU this growth is awesome

We are growing faster than US and when you count population growth aka real GDP growth we are growing much faster than US

Go back to or even better go and live in China instead.

1. Higher economic growth rate does not mean better economy. China has an economic growth rate based on what the government says is the economic growth rate, and if you followed the news, you'll know that 6,7% is actually pretty low for China's official growth rate (also a fastly industrializing nation of 1 billion compared to an already industrialized union of roughly 300 million is a hard comparison)
2. Most of the country you listed are actually either in the EU or closely related to the EU. Therefore you know the 2.2% growth is a median. And somebody as knowledgable in economics will know, that all countries have economically strong and weak areas.

>they will never move there

>Wall Street moves to Frankfurt as Brexit doubts grow
>LONDON/FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Some of the globe’s biggest banks have decided to rent more office space in Frankfurt, bolstering Germany’s financial hub after months of divorce talks between Britain and the EU have left London’s future more uncertain than ever.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-frankfurt/wall-street-moves-to-frankfurt-as-brexit-doubts-grow-idUSKBN1CA19E

>Frankfurt, along with Dublin, is emerging on top in the battle to draw highly-paid banking jobs - and the tax revenue that they bring - away from London before Britain’s departure from the European Union in March 2019. In recent weeks Morgan Stanley, Citi and Bank of America as well as Japan’s Nomura, Mizuho and Sumitomo Mitsui have announced decisions for new EU headquarters, all opting for Frankfurt or Dublin.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-banks-cities/frankfurt-and-dublin-make-bankers-feel-wanted-in-battle-for-brexit-jobs-idUSKCN1AY0IE

>Exclusive - Reuters survey: 10,000 UK finance jobs affected in Brexit's first wave
>LONDON (Reuters) - Around 10,000 finance jobs will be shifted out of Britain or created overseas in the next few years if the UK is denied access to Europe’s single market
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-jobs-exclusive/exclusive-reuters-survey-10000-uk-finance-jobs-affected-in-brexits-first-wave-idUKKCN1BT1EQ

>Citigroup to pick Frankfurt as EU base this week: sources
>FRANKFURT/LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. bank Citigroup Inc (C.N) is set to become the latest Wall Street bank to pick Frankfurt as its European Union base this week in preparation for when Britain leaves the European Union, two sources told Reuters on Monday.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-citigroup/citigroup-to-pick-frankfurt-as-eu-base-this-week-sources-idUSKBN1A220G?il=0

There is a reason, London voted overwhelmingly Remain. They knew, what would happen.

cuck

I didn't read the wall of links, no one else will either, but I can assure you it's all things I've seen before.
London will remain the financial capital of the world with or without the EU. There are many, many reasons beyond market access that it is so dominant and those will not meet parity by drumming up interest in a second-tier European city. If EU politicians bank on competing in finance then so much the fool on them.

>London will remain the financial capital of the world with or without the EU.
First of all, that title is debatable. Some ranking put you up in the top space, some say it's New York (interestingly the one saying, London is top, are usually London based)
2. It's nearly impossible to predict now, what will happen. London has been part of the EU since the late 70s, so whether the EU played an important part in London remaining that financial power is not really known and neither are the effects of the UK leaving the second biggest economical group of the world. Access is important. The US is one of the biggest markets, there is a reason, New York is placed so high.
Just saying, that the way London voted, is an indicator, that they think, leaving the EU will leave a remarkable dent. If banks and enterprises really were against EU regulations and knew, that leaving the EU would make a minimal dent, they wouldnt have lobbied against leaving the EU so hard.

>chav reasoning

Oh bother, I even included the main points of the articles as summaries just so you wouldn't say you don't want to read a wall of links.

If you choose to live in delusion who am I to stop you.

>I don't read your carefully selected and summarised sources because they don't agree with my point
>here, have some more baseless speculation as a refute

>Per capita China have GDP as albania
Yes, Sherlock. This is why I added a second part to my comment.

wew

>Higher economic growth rate does not mean better economy.
You're not wrong. I'm merely tolerating it for the sake of the argument.

As for the rest I refer you to my first response.

>Therefore you know the 2.2% growth is a median
The same way, for example, Sweden's ~3.1% is an aggregate of the individual components of its economy. If anything what this says is that there are certain components of the combined EU economy that are SEVERELY under performing.

In a free market when entities are under performing, they either improve or they go extinct. It's what keeps the system from stagnating and resources flowing to where they are best utilized.

For the EU to have any chance at all being competitive, countries that receive benefits would have to be legally obliged to liberalize their respective economies and if they don't within some time frame their membership should expire. But that will never happen and giving the EU further powers will more likely take it in the opposite direction.

>and if you followed the news, you'll know that 6,7% is actually pretty low for China's official growth rate
You don’t know what you are talking about.

>(((von hayek)))
also it is fun you claim the EU is retarded considering the highest echelons of the EU who make their economic policies admit themselves to be inspired and to follo Von Hayek's ideas.
I guess this is what happens when you are a culturless barbarian, you remain oblivious about the world

you are right about the boarder thing but many multinationals inside London are surprising everyone by increasing investment within the UK
Nissan for example are buying more UK parts
HSBC has bought up more offices and even recently bought a statistics firm

And I still only earn pebbles in a nonsafe job.
I wonder ho made those 2,2% into their pockets.

Finland also recorded better growth than expected
Are we finally clear?

he is right
china should be at 11% they are still playing catch up

it would be even better if you all would start buying our high quality phones
thanks

Yeah, its really owerblown...these banks in case of loosing EU passport will just open small branch somewhere in EU but the main operations will remain in London

Imho the biggest problem for London and post Brexit relations will be EU stance to tax heavens under british jurdistiction(jersey, cayman etc.)

EU hates them but so far any action from EU is blocked by UK, Malta, Luxembourg and Ireland. Without UK power you can expect some resultion very soon after Brexit.

And thats huge problem for London, there are literally trilions of pounds which are cleared thru London from these islands.

Comparing the EU to China is absolutely absurd, but if I humour you just for the sake of argument and say China is better than the EU, obviously what they're doing better is having a highly federalised agglomerate of peoples and a heavily regulated economy, so that would actually mean we need to give the EU more power.

Of the american-made global financial crisis?
Yes, finally.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-35349576
>China's economy grew by 6.9% in 2015, compared with 7.3% a year earlier, marking its slowest growth in a quarter of a century.
wsj.com/articles/china-economic-growth-falls-below-7-for-first-time-since-2009-1445221368
Yeah, totally
>In a free market when entities are under performing, they either improve or they go extinct
A nation state, nor an economic union don't work like a free market. Or does Sweden exlude it's most economically underperforming parts from being part of Sweden? Or the US evicting US states with high debts from the United states?
They don't and neither does the EU. They have to be careful, not to expand into nations, that drag it down to an unbearable degree, but still, having nations that you can uplift is no problem. Building infrastructure and economic enterprises within your union is a good way to actually boost growth

>countries that receive benefits would have to be legally obliged to liberalize their respective economies

those economies are already owned by western eu companies, what are you even trying to say

the urukhai must be dealt with

>1494776965757.jpg (
Oh god yes

alright i have actual qualifications in this field

1 banks have a long fucking history of threatening to leave/leaving and coming back

this is due to in the past the uk raising taxes

the reason they come back is simple
there is no real competition
Frances labuor laws are incompatible with any competitive bank and that in countries like Germany with sensible labour laws it is extremely hard to get high skill labour

if you are earning a very large salary you will want to live in a very large and fun city
Germany does not have that the Netherlands does have that but does not have the international zeal that the big three does
HSBC Goldman sachs and one other that i forgot
it simply won't happen unless we decide to start a trade war

Took a fucking while.

should also say i work as a junior economic analyst at IISS

When you crash the system with no survivors it takes a while to recover.

Why are the perfidious anglos so good at finance?

new york recently overtook London

>what is Frankfurt

did you attend the Nigel Farage university?

>Frances labuor laws are incompatible with any competitive bank
True, I'll give you that though some people might disagree.
>in countries like Germany with sensible labour laws it is extremely hard to get high skill labour
[citation needed]
Germany is a pretty good country to live. Tax is relatively high though, Dublin is more likely to be a competitor.
>Netherlands
We don't have very large cities, but they're fun and very liveable.
I don't know what you mean with "international zeal". We are extremely internationally minded people.

>le everyone who mistrusts eu is nigel farage

>1 banks have a long fucking history of threatening to leave/leaving and coming back
You do know that history has changed right?
Mainland Europe is neither decimated by a war, barely rebuilding, nor is the UK as linked to it's colonies as it formerly was.
China was not as economically powerful as it was 20 years ago and Germany was not reunited 30 years ago.
The EU now is an economical powerhouse with multiple high-performing nations in it and the UK has the commonwealth, which is merely more than a title to hold together some its former colonies.
Also remember, for 30 years, London was part of the EU, so changing made no sense. This is now different

Frankfurt is small, non-english speaking boring city without anglo financial laws(global standard)

No competition to London

But it's only EU who complains, why we still not let in mudslims.

il post proffs that i work at the IISS since I'm about to head over to the office
no i studied at the London school of economics
the best institute to learn about such things in Europe
>what is frankfurt
a small city
you missed my point people aren't worried about money they care about them self when you earn 300k at the age of 25 you want to go to clubs eat at the most expensive restaurants in the world etc i work with these kinds of twats they all think alike

what i mean by zeal is that japan china Russia and America has very little investment interest in your nation both on a personal basis but also in a businesses bases
this even i am speaking of that has happened most recently was 2011
where are you from btw?

According to the Xinhua-Dow Jones International Financial Centers Development Index of financial centres, Frankfurt is within the top 10 and the only EU city there

AFAIK it also has the most millionaires per capita out of any city in the world

>someone insulted the only european politician I know better run to his defense

>2011
Was years before the EU referendum
>where are you from btw
London. Actually at the heart of all this fear

where about lad
camden here xxx

Walthamstow, so not as close to the center as you are, obviously

>le americans know nothing of europe meme

>london
>doesn't live in zone 1

you aren't a Londoner

Because its small af

What about Monaco?

too small and way too expensive

im not an "economist" but one would think bankers go where the money is not the other way around

I am not saying this to be untoward but Frankfurt is a total no-hoper. If British voters have been rightly scorned over pie-in-the-sky dreams then this Frankfurt finance idea really is the European equivalent. Amsterdam or even Paris would be better candidates. But it still won't happen.

You don't have to use proper punctuation or grammar at LSE?

>japan china Russia and America has very little investment interest in your nation both on a personal basis but also in a businesses bases
Somehow I doubt that. Many companies like to be based here.

a large political entity?

M8, I commute every single day, like 80% of your working force. Just because I ain't living in some fancy student housing or with my rich mum&dad, doesn't make me less a Londoner

have dyslexia they make an exception for me thankfully
>Somehow I doubt that. Many companies like to be based here.

that is what i am saying your nation has very little interest to international investment it's just the workers that think your nation i.e. Amsterdam are cool which is perfect for London as i can go there for 60£ in a few hours
still not a Londoner sorry hun xxx

>per capita GDP
Irrelevent

>that is what i am saying your nation has very little interest to international investment it's just the workers that think your nation i.e. Amsterdam are cool which is perfect for London as i can go there for 60£ in a few hours
Mate, that must be some very special sort of dyslexia because it didn't take you long to read my post but you completely missed my point.
Many companies across Europe already being based here, thanks to liberal tax laws, has nothing to do with chavs coming here to get drunk and piss against my bicycle.

Enjoying your holiday, Katainen?

>London is a fun city
jej

Well, if that's the only argument you have against my points, then I'm fine with that.

>Many companies across Europe already being based here, thanks to liberal tax laws, has nothing to do with chavs coming here to get drunk and piss against my bicycle.

shit yeah i am really hungover i didn't see the full stop

so the problem with Netherlands is
1 household spending and consumer spending if you understand Keynesian economics you will know what this means
2 as i said Netherlands hasn't got a big investment interest at least in comparison to Germany France or the uk this is due to a great deal of reasons from military to historical relevancy i don't want to go into it
another point to be made is the Netherlands power within the EU i.e. it's lack off they have very little power to brute force what they want due to how reliant they are on EU trade while the UK Germany and France can and did so
sorry about shitty punctuation but i feel like shit

But at what cost

The biggest argument, I can bring forward against the Netherlands is, it is not the powerhouse economically, like Frankfurt or Paris and it therefore is not close enough to decision-making within the EU, as clearly Berlin and Paris make most of the decisions within the EU. So, even if they wanted to lobby a parliament in their favour by threatening to leave, they would only threaten the Dutch parliament, which (although it has a high GDP etc.) has not a big weight within the EU, like France, Germany or Britain have/had

>1 household spending and consumer spending if you understand Keynesian economics you will know what this means
I assume you mean household spending as the dyslectic's "aggregate demand" in this context, but I don't quite follow why the country matters in this age if we're basically talking about the aggregate demand of the EU.
>people don't want to invest in the Netherlands due to its military
Surely this is a joke
>the Netherlands somehow lacks in historical relevancy
Historical relevancy is most of our relevancy
>lack of power within the EU
The UK is soon to have zero power within the EU

Wait, we own Sweden?

>Finland is whit-

This works both ways. The German or French governments have more influence, but they are much less likely to listen to foreign companies, since they encompass a smaller share of all companies within the country.
Our government is more likely to defend the companies' interest, even though it has less power within the EU, but this basically cancels out each other.

We also are having a higher than expected growth, and itll probably be rising up even more after the reform from the Roman god himself are in place. Finally out of this sluggish economic climat.

It's """foreign""" direct investment.
It's a map showing where your country's companies have their mailbox.

I love how the cognitive dissonance in eurocucks stopped them from even addressing the quote in this pic. They just shut down and blitz forward, even when their wives and daughters are getting raped around them. ''Just don't address it, it'll go away'', they think. Keep wishing.

>surely this is a joke
You haven’t been following Asian politics have you?

I regularly follow Asian politics, but please, do enlighten me on what they have to do with my country's military and why people won't invest in my country.

I wish us Flemish people didn't have to carry the burden of our French tumor. We might've had a good gdp growth. Fuck I hate this shitty country, but love Flanders.

Give that half to France then if you hate it so much.

With each election I try

France wouldn't want Wallonia

YUROP STRONG

I wouldnt blame you, nothing but leeches live there.