Well, Sup Forums, which one should I wear for today? I woke up soggy as can be, and now I have to pick :^(

Well, Sup Forums, which one should I wear for today? I woke up soggy as can be, and now I have to pick :^(

Attached: C1A59DAE-9A05-4B0F-96F1-712E0C578135.jpg (2540x1905, 1.44M)

Planets and stars are cuter

Go to therapy.

Those are my personal favorite, actually, I just struggle with delaying gratification sometimes x)

I appreciate the concern, friend, but I actually think I’m doing quite alright :^)

I haven’t the foggiest idea what you meant by this. Elon Musk had nothing to do with this post, or I’d be a much richer baby :c

both

Where are you wearing them to OP?

Not really a fan of wearing two at a time on the basis that it seems wasteful and they’re also just really tight if you wear two :/

Just during the day. Around the house, might go out to lunch, etc

Why don't you have your mommy pick it out?

But... why do you have to wearing them !

She doesn’t know :3

Kill yourself Faggot

I don’t HAVE to...... I’d just prefer to :)

I was wondering when the obligatory “kill yourself faggot” comment would pop up. Thanks for doing a public service :^) I salute you, brave soldier

If it's just around the house then I say properly pad up, don't wear those skimpy things. But if you go out to get lunch then the cosmic design ones.

I'm not even sure what these are? Are you wearing diapers?

the cosmic one is cute post pics

I hate to break it to you, but these are all I got. I haven’t yet made the jump to serious abdl products yet, I don’t think I’m ready yet.

Yes :)

Eek just a moment please I just took a shower but I will

Death.
Choose Death you filthy fuck.

Stop using resources you degenerate waste of space. Kys

poke holes in the first one dipshit. buy regular adult diapers if they're too tight faggot