I have to make a powerpoint for art history class, it can be about anything art related. recommend me some topics /b

i have to make a powerpoint for art history class, it can be about anything art related. recommend me some topics /b

Attached: benedict cumberbatch.jpg (700x816, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler#/media/File:HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg
nypost.com/2017/12/03/new-yorkers-call-for-removal-of-met-painting-that-sexualizes-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>retarded ass teachers who don't understand the fact that a visual presentation is only distracting the listeners from the talk
>Muh multi-media!!! It be 2019 an sheet!!

pls i want to meme it need topics

The influence of anime on modern society

Teachers in general are retarded. You don't have to be particularly intelligent to get a masters degree, and with the internet you can get a PHD level education for free.

This artist

Attached: 1488251400050.jpg (1414x898, 1.33M)

is that one of hitler's paintings?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler#/media/File:HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg

Yeah, and he broke perspective at the base of the stairs, the window left off the stairs, and the door left of that.

Looks intentional. Is it a metaphor for something?

edgy, uncreative, boring, you

and?

Get outta here snowflake

Hitler

kandinsky, do a lil bit about abstract art in general and the bauhaus schools

how about talking about something relevant to now.

map the network of immigrants heading to the US southern border and apply creative form to their pathways

Do some in-depth analysis of the color orange.

or do a fun analysis of the size and shape f ancient roman and greek dicks from statues.

this post is on a right track, im looking for atopic i cna fuck around with while not getting expelled or failing

Here. Painting was done by Balthus. Story here:

nypost.com/2017/12/03/new-yorkers-call-for-removal-of-met-painting-that-sexualizes-girl/

One second...

Attached: 6-_thc3a9rc3a8se_dreaming_balthus_copy_80105371 (1).jpg (601x690, 112K)

at the end of monet's life he moved to london
he was basically blind yet he still painted some of the most beautiful murals in history, and he said ...
>Without the fog, London would not be a beautiful city.

Attached: 1575656170192.jpg (900x790, 181K)

"The Guitar Lesson", also by Balthus.

Attached: CfS1yFSUYAAYgJX.jpg (736x736, 101K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler#/media/File:HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg

Wtf did he paint it so Jesus was shitting blood?