Hello Sup Forums, long time no post

Hello Sup Forums, long time no post,
Irish fag here and I've come to ask for you help. My shitty little potato eating country has been getting progressively shitter over the last 10 year, our government doesn't care about or take our people seriously, and our people have gotten so complacent I wonder if they even care. Now we're no Paris or Hong Kong but needless to say it still blows, and is getting...blower...

But what do I want from you? No before you say it this is not a "Sup Forums is not your personal army!" Post, this isn't just personal, I think there's some potential here for some real comedy gold, some internet history, some trolling of the finest degree. Lets be honest, Sup Forums and Sup Forums DEFINITELY influenced the trump/clinton elections without question. That was actually pretty hilarious and it filled me with glee to see Sup Forums wasn't as dead as I thought, and it actually worked, on arguably the most technologically, politically and economically advanced superpowers in the world.

I don't necessarily want political reform or anything, but I think it could be fun to make them look as incompetent as they are by trolling them HARD. My govt is DEFINITELY less tech advanced than the US, smaller, and just maybe a lot more comfortable to this kind of thing. Problem is, I'm a dumb ass. I need help figuring out the what, how, when, and help doing it. So what do ya say Sup Forums? Any of my scientology old fags out there?

Tl;dr

Lets troll stupid Irish govt kuz ayy lmao

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (1280x640, 2K)

Bump

Bumps in troll

Bumpp

Bumparoo

Bbbbbbump

Bump also

Please O/b/ Wan, youre our only hope

Who fucking cares? It's not going to change anything and nothing our government does really affects us.

Sup Forums is not your personal army

fuck off newfag

Garda will be at your gaff shortly pal

Shut the fuck up newfag

Just become British.

Carbomb the GPO

Dublinfag here, let's do this

Irish fag aswell, user. Let's get to work!

Leo's twitter. Spam it

stfu, op is a west brit cunt

Bump

Blame the progressive fuckstains that are shitting your government up. You need the IRA again.

bump

Just convince everyone the IRA is recruiting people on Sup Forums, reddit, tumblr and any other site boomers don't understand. Tell everyone they can't wait for a hard border to go up so they can start bombing it, bonus points if you actually start bombing it

Attached: slack-imgs-1.com.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

Irishfag here
Stop being autistic and just join the National Party