Why are you still virgin, user?

Why are you still virgin, user?

Attached: explain.jpg (478x333, 43K)

i'm not

I'm not

Dont want to fuck ugly women and dont care to get into shape or deal with women at all.

that called depression buddy . seek help

You are probably right

Autism
It never became a not disgusting idea.

Attached: 2ed8d3e87d3fe799874c40fdbe884571.jpg (767x512, 97K)

I am not attracted to anyone and no one wants to fuck me

Because life isn't about having sex, you bonobo.

Mfw I'm not

Attached: 1428451934240.jpg (551x858, 203K)

I'm not either.
But virginbros, you have no idea how overrated it is.
The sex itself without the love is utterly worthless. Far better off with a fucking onahole.

Same.

Attached: 1574812001122m.jpg (629x1024, 127K)

Not at all a virgin but completely stopped having sex for the past while, rebecame one in a way.

It's really easy to get sex if you're in certain situations (work in nightlife, super cool job, rich) but those situations suck and are temporary.

It's just not worth the time and effort to become in shape and play the game.

Sex is stupidly overrated, it's simply not worth the effort.

Liars.

Probably the most honest answers.

I’m terrible with girls. Never had a gf either.

The time invested to sex ratio is way better with hookers anyway. On top of that all the extra works makes you have a better resume which leads to higher hourly rates.

I've been fapping to non-humans exclusively for the last 15 years. Even if I had a chance I wouldn't get a boner.

Attached: 1545076473360.png (1500x1500, 1.14M)

Because I'm deeply uncomfortable with the idea of intimacy and I've never cared to go see whatever I'm missing

I have a libido but I use it for escapist fantasies and as a personal stress-reliever

social anxiety
panic attacks
never have I ever gone out with anyone that I wasn't already friends with, either from school or a friend of a friend I happened to smoke weed with
see that's the issue, I'm not looking into trashing myself with a complete stranger like some fucking narco bum
on the first meetup, thing is my stomach rises straight to my diaphram and it pushes with all it might all the contents I packed in it
I can't get serious with people, I have one facial expression i total and I have no clue what I'm supposed to ask them
I don't give a rats ass about someone's name, or where they're from or what they do for life
I want to know wether they know me from somewhere, is this all just a prank
my friends offered to take over and manage my texts for me but I declined as I haven't fell to that low level of pathethic, even more so if I were no way hombre would I not have a psychoatic breakdown mid meetup
I don't want that happening

HA! I'm not even a virgin. I've had plenty of guys fuck me!

cuz everyone is so illogical....

I was a bisexual in theater. I fucked a lot.

Attached: godhatesop.jpg (176x197, 12K)

Im not tho

I'm not, I was raped when I was 9
Now I'm emotionally crippled

I'm ugly, have very little money and I'm out of shape. I have nothing to offer women when it comes to physical attraction and even if I did I have hardly any money to spend on said women. I accepted my lonely faith a long time ago though. So I don't mind.

>Go see a psychiatrist
>Get some meds
>Become chemically balanced
>Get a Job
>Go to the Gym
>Stay consistent
>Free Pussy

Finding good friends was the best thing I could’ve ever done to better my social and sex life. People craze being around good people who make them better do surrounding myself with people who bettered me attracted people who were inevitably seeking the same thing. Everyone is ultimately the same just in a different stage in their feeling cycle

Only way to fix that is to live it from the other side.

Attached: 1574631824398.jpg (577x435, 29K)

I made a devil's deal

i was told virgins get immortality after 30 and i already am called creepy so i really dont mind becoming a wizard

>Go see a psychiatrist
I am, every Wednesday after work.
>Get some meds
I'm on 14 pills a day.
>Become chemically balanced
That's what a lot of the pills are for. Have a very strict diet too. I am very physically sick.
>Get a Job
Have one. I'm an accountant. All the money I make is saving up so I can move out.
>Go to the Gym
I do, cardio, stretches and swimming. Not too physical, as I'm on heavy heart medication, very weak.
>Stay consistent
I do. I plan months in advance for various things. Always busy.
>Free Pussy
Nope. Never had that.

I'm not but the last time I had sex was 8 years ago.

Attached: 20180512_175158-crop.png (877x1169, 800K)