Search

>Search
>No Secrets/confessions thread
Secrets thread, yet again edition.
Share whatever you've been hiding all this time.
Noone is judging.

Attached: 1575648050673.png (250x250, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun

I fucked the wife of my brother in law, we still trade nude pics once in a while, we're planning of fuck like rabbits once they move back here, she gave me a pair of her panties and i keep them in my house, i fap to them one in a while.
Wife knows nothing and i'm planning on catfish her sister into sending me nudes.

I occasionally watch the videos I took of my step daughter and her boyfriend

stop making this thread every minute you fucking zilch

Dreamt that my neighbors 12yo daughter begged me to fuck her. Because I didn't realise that I'm dreaming so I backed away in fear of being caught.

>Virgin can't even get laid in his dreams
Lol

I'm married and my wife can't believe I Never dream' about sex. But I honestly always fuck up because I am either afraid to cheat or because I dream of minors

To date I have inseminated 10 women with my German shepherds coom. I harvest it an hour before the come to my apartment for a hook up. I store it in a KY lube bottle for disguise.

I've showered with my 9yo niece quite a few times

My GFs best friend came over to stay at our place. She's super hot, we all had a few drinks and I think she caught me looking at her a few times. She didn't break eye contact and seemed to enjoy the attention. Nothing happened that night but the next day whilst they were both out of the house, she left her panties laying on the floor in our living room. She must have been soaking wet that night as they were visibly creamed. I sniffed and came a huge load on them, and left them where I found them kind of hoping she would notice.

when I was 16 I would pay my 11 y/o sister to pose/model in her swimsuits/bra and panties for me while I jerked off

That's not weird at all. kek'd multiple times kek

AH'VE EATEN STILLBIRTH SOUP HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ghost.jpg (180x199, 6K)

I miss hearing my ex boyfriend's voice.
Or any deep voice for that matter. I just feel like talking to someone with a deep voice really calms me down. I've been having some stress induced anxiety and talking to guys with deep voices just makes me feel at ease.

He broke up with me due to the distance. But he wanted to wait until after my thesis defense, since it was moved 1 week back, he decided to break up with me a week before my defense.
It heightened my stress. I'm so stressed I can't even cry. I just wanna calm down.

That is fucking amazing

Male, female or trap?

I bathed my 11 yo niece in the back sink of a white castle right after I murdered 20 people there.

I'm a single dad
daughter is 7 y/o
I make $80,000 a year
we never have to want for anything

but I have a obsession with asian massage parlors and asian house parlors
I go to one 4-6 times a week for the past 5 years

Im slowly turning my gf into a girly girl as she should be and she isnt fully noticing. So my gf hated pink, now loves it. She hated cute clothes, now loves them and so on. All thanks to me just saying she looks cuter when she tries them. Eventually, ill open her up to more slutty clothes. My fetish is corruption...

Female, why?

Put on some Barry White music and close your eyes.

>my gf hated pink, now loves it
>My fetish is corruption...
I think you're going the wrong way.

I wanted to get comfy, not get horny, user!
This doesn't work!

Ty though, that suggestion made me chucke to be honest.

Checked.

Hot pink is a pretty slutty colour! Gotta start somewhere user.

Honestly I'd suggest going to /soc/ and seeing if someone will record you a message you can keep and play back. Or find a friend to talk to you. If you were in Michigan I'd help by just being your friend and you can listen to my voice whenever.

Yeah, I was mostly joking. Girly girls make the hottest submisive ones.

i did and received oral sex and handjobs with my 8 yo niece multiple times until she got 12 yos

Thats exactly what men want. She is in uni now surrounded by all those sjw with short hair so im making sure they dont do anything. I'll make a good girl out of her in the end.

Try this:

Orson Welles's “War of the Worlds”

Definitely will get rid of the hornies and maybe make you laugh from the campiness of it.

Yeah I've been doing that, actually. But I think people misinterpret "deep" as Tenor or Baritone :|
Deep is Bass. BASS!

Thank you so much for the offer, though. I don't live in Michigan but I appreciate it.

Is this one right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g

sjw are emmasculated, you don't have to worry about those, just treat her like the submisive b she is

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g
That's it!

SJW plant lies inside girls' heads and try and convert them. Ive seen the images of girls before and after Uni and im making sure that isnt going to happen.

Kek thanks m8

>Noone is judging.
START FIXING YOUR LIFE BY FIXING YOUR GRAMMAR PIECE OF CUCKMEAT

I think I might be trans
I've been trying to ignore this for so long but the past few days it's all been coming back with a vengeance and I want to die
I called out sick from work and have been in bed all day. I can't even use the bathroom with the light on because I cant look at myself in the mirror anymore
I wish my apartment would catch fire and I could die of smoke inhalation or something

Ur mentally ill alright. Get help.

Calm the fuck down. Peter Noone judges us all.

That's a very interesting story. Thanks for posting it, femanon.
Also, I think /r9k/ can be a great place for you.

Go back to redddit, nazigrammar.

i come here to read this thread. would you kys faggot?

I go to adult bookstores

Disgusting faggot.

I wank there too

Nothing wrong with being trans, hope you get better user

I want to marry the bartender at the tavern up the road. Fairly sure she is not into me. I never told anyone that.

I have a long history of using phencyclidine.

I have a problem with alcohol.

That girl my kid brother told me to stay away from - I desecrated her from behind and shot my load inside.

I can't act anymore, Obama decided I needed to join the military and made me have neurosurgery so I wouldn't be able to. I am a dishonorably discharged leutenant colonel now. I couldn't even rise to captain.

Had sex with two twelve year olds, one at 16, other at 22.

For the books, the toys, or the gloryholes?

Mainly to watch the movies there r some gh too

I want to every post I see on Sup Forums no matter the context or board

That was confusing as fuck m8
>you fucked the wife of your brother inlaw
Which means either your brother inlaw is your wifes brother, and you fucked his wife, or you fucked your wifes sister, which is it user?
I will assume you fucked your wifes brothers wife, and are planning on catfishing your wifes actual sister.

My friend has a 16 year old GF but still gets blowjobs on the side from other girls because hes a sex addict. The girl sucking him off is 15. (16 is legal age here, hes 27)

Rubbed against and came on my younger female cousins bare pussy when I was younger.

Her parents came in so we had.to pull up her shorts and panties fast so no time to clean ip. We went and ate at mcdonalds with my cum squishing around in her panties. She didnt get to change until her pre sleep shower.

Still jerk to the memory

i dont know where to get help though, im in rural bumfuck nowhere
i wish i was just a faggot
youre right about me being disgusting
ill probably get fired and disowned for being trans, this is a nightmare
id take electroshock if it meant this was cured

It was?, Sorry then
I'll explain quickly
Which means either your brother inlaw is your wifes brother, and you fucked his wife, or you fucked your wifes sister, which is it user?
>I will assume you fucked your wifes brothers wife
Exactly
>And are planning on catfishing your wifes actual sister.
Also, correct, that makes me think it wasn't so confusing after all man

I spy on my sister when she gets in/out of the shower. I'm completely obsessed with her huge ass

are you old enough to move out? the feeling of not being confortable with your own body is bad, but being around those who are transphobic and hating yourself for it is even worse, user

as a stranger on the internet, i can't really help but tell you to just survive. things are bound to get better

My sister who is 5 years older than me came home FUBAR`ed last Friday night. I helped her to her bedroom and she gave me a sloppy blow job and swallowed. I don`t think she even remembers because she was acting completely normal the next day, even bought me take out. Parents were out of town for the weekend.

Make a list of things about your self that make you unhappy. Come up with reasonable solutions. Most of the time all the answers you need come from within. Exercise daily will also improve your mood.

Stop feeling sorry for your self and make an effort to improve your self.

Im with this user, also trans people are not that bad, and they have more right now than niggers, so, be happy and go suck some dicks, you'll like them, i promise.
Post ass just to rate pls

Aw, are you a virgin by any chance buddy?

did i hit too close to home or something?

When I was out with a buddy for drinks once, I showed him my girls nudes, which soon led me to taking pics of her getting dressed and in the shower etc to send to him and she has no idea.

He peak of this madness was one time when we were out as a group drinking with my girl and some other friends and he came back to our place. Shortly after arriving my girl had gone to bed and passed out, when I noticed I pulled the covers off her body (she was only wearing panties) and went out to our loving room to have another drink with him and invited him to come and see.

He came to the door of our room and we looked together and then I invited him in for a closer look. My heart was racing. We went in and I said he could take a pic if he wanted and he pulled out his phone so fast and was getting a couple of memories. Then I said I'll be back in a minute, walked out and went to the bathroom and pretended to pee but I was actually diamonds. Waited about 5 mins and returned. When I did everything seemed just as it was when I left and we left the room to return to drinking and I said to him "I think it's time you shared some pics of my girl with me." Je looked a lottle nervois and theb opened his phone and I saw that while I was gone he had pulled his dick out and put it in her hand and lightly against her lips to take pics. I asked for him to send them to me the following day but he said he deleted them because he felt bad. I'm pretty sure he's lying but i dint even care. Ill never forget.

I still see him nudes and he loves it

Still my biggest secret only shared with him

You realize captain is below lieutenant colonel, right?

I am a secret slut.

Femanon? Story?

is she cool with threesomes? don't mention anything that happen in your post, just ask if shes cool with you and your friend doing her. i imagine that would be easier than asking for a woman as the third person in the threesome. go for it user

basiert mit roter pille

I'm 32 and live on my own, but i have no real friends and getting cut off from family (and out of inheritance) would be bad
I stopped exercising last month, I really do need to start back or I might become fat like my dad
I tried to write down what makes me unhappy but I can't bring myself to put it on paper
fuck I hope this will pass, it's never been this bad before

You sound like you need real mental help.

She's not into threesomes. She's actually pretty innocent. Would be good though!

I had a dream in which i had sex with my mom in the shower at a really nice hotel. Never really decided whether or not i would actually, but ive done some things about being horny for her before.

My best friend of 24 years
Me and him exchange nudes always the moment we get them
He gets nudes of tons of different girls as I’m seeing a few atm
He’s been with his baby momma for 6 years and i get her nudes and she has no idea

Niice. Good setup user

Nice have you ever sniffed your mom's dirty thongs/panties and fapped with them?

Thanks buddy
Here’s some oc never shared

Attached: 9AE9091F-A822-421E-9566-DC4AEBA6D188.jpg (1334x750, 90K)

Yeah man, of course. They're really nice, they feel great on my cock, and its really hot thinking about how my cock is where her pussy was.

Have any stories of your escapades user?

Don't be so hard on your self. We all have these moments but it's important that you remember that the feeling will pass. Try to get back on the exercise routine and eat well. Get fresh air daily. Again don't be so hard on your self my friend. Everything will be alright.

Gotta love that dripping

i cheat on my wife daily and I despise how she never touches me anymore
I'm attracted to minors but have not once molested one
I used to jerk off onto my roommate's face while she was sleeping

Ive got a few. Couple times when shes been asleep in her bed, ive come up totally naked and jerked off inches from her face, though once when i was younger, she woke up and asked me to go to back to bed. Last month i got in, too horny to care about her waking up, and almost came purely from her body heat.

copypasta

>copypasta

Right ? Here’s a better one of her butthole

Attached: 0DF5ECCD-CDA4-4D7A-A3B4-AAACAC6F069D.jpg (1334x750, 113K)

Just got a promotion thats gonna triple my income as a store manager. I should be excited but all I feel is the dread that im gonna fail and suffer through more. I want out of this shitty job, my shitty life and this bullshit state. I keep going back to it and I guess its got me somewhere but all I feel is defeated.

Have any pics or creepshots?

Regrettably not, but id be glad to hit you up when i get some, because i fear this thread wont be a thing when i eventually get them.

You need to return the favour and eat her out, don't be a selfish sibling.

Make a thread when you do and post her used panties with your cum mixed in.

Youve got my word, scouts honor.

>Just got a promotion thats gonna triple my income as a store manager.
>I want out of this shitty job, my shitty life and this bullshit state.
Use your new source of income to solve this. More money more opportunity whether that's learning a new trade or skill to start on a new path.

I tell strangers im in a relationship if the conversation allows it.

They dont have to know my girlfriend is a doll. I care more for it than most humans.

Save up money. You can go anywhere with enough money.

Not really anything scandalous, but more of an embarrassing story that I never tell anyone.

When I was 15, I had my first girlfriend. She was 14 and for some reason she loved to try standing sexual positions. It was kinda difficult sometimes, but I was 15 and wasn't complaining about getting my dick wet.

So one day she wants to have sex in the shower. Sounds hot as fuck, so I'm down. Didn't have a condom so I pulled out and came on her stomach.

Well I'd never been one to jack off in the shower. Tried it a couple times, but I'd rather lay down and enjoy myself.

Gf was trimmed nicely, but still had hair on her mound. So not being a shower fapper, that was the moment I learned that cum turns into fucking super glue in the shower.

She freaked the fuck out and thought something was wrong with my cum. She was even asking me if I felt ok. So instead of having a fun time, we're picking globs of cum out of her pubes. Finally got it all once we got out and dried off.

bump

Pics?

Bump

Starting last year around August I began fucking one of my cousins girlfriends, my cousin is 15 and his girlfriend is 14. We met one day when I was over at their house for someones birthday and she was hella flirty. So now we fuck all the time while they are still dating.