What are the legal ramifications of putting, say, a shit load of broken glass or razor blades in a bait box...

What are the legal ramifications of putting, say, a shit load of broken glass or razor blades in a bait box? I keep getting hit by porch pirates so I figure if I start fucking them up they'll stop coming around. Idea is to tape razors and glass shards to packing paper and while the scumbags are going through the shit theyll slice themselves up.

I'll make fake shipping labels and put them in front of the empty houses near me. Maybe leave little notes in the boxes like "Welcome to the world of AIDS scumbag" to further drive home the message

Attached: glass.jpg (1254x836, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcngyZbFzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just make sure nobody sees you and no cameras can see you getting out of your house and directly drop a package across the street, in the odd case a random kid fucks with the package and the parents have the police investigate

Just wear gloves faggot

Anything intended to injure will likely be illegal. But gross things - shit, for example - probably is fine.

If you can rig a spring-loaded glitter bomb or something, that would be hilarious and probably pretty effective.

Wear gloves while doing it as well so no finger prints but make sure you do this for all steps of making these packages, don't want to have ANY traceable evidence to point back at you like a stray hair caught under tape or tons of finger prints, make sure no cameras or other dipshits watching to catch you in the act or having the cops snoop around and you should be golden

My neighborhood is HOA controlled and they dont allow cameras, even doorbell cameras arent allowed, it's also -10 outside so facemasks aren't out of place.

gross and funny shit dont have the impact of pain. I want to encourage them to stop, not pick a different target

Fiberglass.. gives terrible splinters

Leave a mason jar in it with epikak and alcohol, label it gin or something

completely forgot about that one and have had the experience myself

if you do it on your own property then its probably legal
>sorry officer, not my fault he decided to walk onto my property and open my box

Carbon fibre is even better.
It gives splinters, irritates the fuck out of your skin and it's very carcinogenic to breathe, while also being perfectly legal to have and use.
If you can rig something that can push a cloud of ground carbon fibre out, you are giving the thieves some new permanent residents in their lunge and annoying the fuck out of them because it takes multiple scalding showers so remove that kind of fine dust from your body.

The problem is that it's expensive, but maybe you can snag some broken car parts for cheap, then you can grind it and rig the box.
Make sure to wear masks while doing so, you don't want carbon fibre in your lungs.

sold

basically if someone steals your box of 'garbage' from your front porch it's on them not you.

Does that the security is good? That or you don’t have niggers and/or junkies existing anywhere close. How the fuck can they not permit CCTV given how much shit goes down?

Keep in mind said porch pirating monkeys will probably come back and either kill you, fuck your house up, fuck your cars up, or all of the above.

Buy syringes and take all the orange caps off of them if you’re gonna pull the aids card. Litter the box with them. As well as broken glass shards or carbon fiber like another user suggested.

Fill with water mixed with cornstarch & red dye to give the impression of blood.

Fake & gay.

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1CA113C2-9C70-4D6A-B5F2-73A166DACCE0.jpg (720x537, 57K)

I think about this all the time.

Is there a simple way to depress a can of mace when the lid is opened?

I've also pondered on a way to load up a spring plate that pushed dog turds out of the box and all over the victims lap after opening the box.

>>
This.

hes doing it on the surrounding empty houses , not his own

I’m a heroin addict (free of diseases, never share needles and just got tested for hep c and hiv and came back negative). Why not get real nasty and use actual used syringes? I will send them to you with a copy of my bloodwork.

That’s real kind of you to offer, but does pose a risk for the OP if they were to try installing them in said package. Easier to just get needles & syringes from a pharmacy & draw some blood from a dog or cat or make fake blood like other user suggested.

True. I guess that would be a bit extreme. But porch pirates piss me off. They stole a package of 50 Xanax from the 2spooky4me deepwebz off my doorstep.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcngyZbFzs

I’m not sure there would be any for something like that, but like other anons have said I wouldn’t take chances, and would wear gloves.

I've rubbed poison ivy on surfaces before and had good results. Might work for you?