Has RLM said anything about what happened on the stream last night...

Has RLM said anything about what happened on the stream last night? Jack and Rich were going back and forth about Star Trek and then Rich got pissed off and Jack abruptly ended the stream.

They are trying to cover it up but it's pretty clear that there was a drunken brawl.

>e-celeb fanboys

>>>/reddit/

Apparently Jack #####ed Rich in the ###### and they made up.

Pre-Rec is now on hiatus for "retooling." Whatever that means.

So what new autistic fake drama will you concoct after they stream like normal on Sunday?

Ive been saying this but there's definitely some kind of tension between rich and the rest of the gang. I think he's genuinely depressed, you can see it in the last BOTW. I feel bad for him

Hope they put Rich out of his misery fast and get rid of Aids Moby for good.

>muh headcanon e-drama!!!

Sunday stream is cancelled and Jack and Rich are celebrating Easter separately. It's over.

Fuck these threads. And fuck you, you fucking 12 year old nigger.

who fucking cares about these washed up e-celebs
Also if any of you pay towards their $16k a month paetron you should kys

>$16k
17k. Jealous?

Pre rec is present garbage

Why do they even bother with PreRec?

>them VtM "episodes"

Fuck you for making me watch pre rec, WITHOUT a Jay, and there not being any drama.

The one that says it was today 'Splitting Hairs' seemed to end normally.

>Make a mediocre living by begging for money off children and autists whilst advertising cleaning products on Jewtube
>Be jealous of that

He's fat, balding and alone

17k between 3 people (8 for Mike, 8 for Jay, 1 for Rich, 0 for the C-listers). They probably live like kings in Milwaukee on that.

Is this uploaded anywhere?

I unironically like Jack more than Rich.

Same, Rich feels too try-hard to me for the most part.

Rich Evans is divine in his obesity

He's married

calm down, steven

Is there a version of this drawing with Wizard?

Hi TV. Mike here. I'm going to set things strait here re: the Jack/Rich situation since rumors are spiralling out of control. First: yes Rich is leaving RLM but not because of his issues with Jack that I share but because I am leaving. You see there has been a split in are ranks and this seemed like the best way to go. We will keep our most loyal fans posted on our whreabouts soon. Keep the faith.

-MIKE

>8 for Mike, 8 for Jay, 1 for Rich
lel

Fuck off, beardfat.

No this thing that doesn't actually exist and is just the autistic fanfic of a lonely permavirgin Sup Forums poster is not uploaded anywhere.

Do people actually get mad at the ironic phony RLM drama?

It's just memery.

Do you also get ass busted about baneposting?

You can feel the tension during these last few streams. At first I thought they were just being sarcastic but the "joke" dragged on way too long.

They speak and act like an old, bitter married couple. You're a kid again and you're just waiting for one to get up and leave.

>set things strait here
Lol
Irony.

>OMG THE E-DRAMA IS REAL, GUYS!!! IT'S NOT MY AUTISTIC PROJECTING I SWEAR!

What's it like being the human equivalent of a male bullfrog?

At first, Rich was everyone's punching bag. And he was happy to take it because he was a big fat loser with a history of substance abuse who was probably just glad to have friends. Then he gained an ego from all of the people on the internet calling him a comedic genius.

shoulda titled it The_Beast.png

>Rich
>history of substance abuse
Rich has never drank or done drugs in his life.

I can't comment on the on-screen charisma of Jack and Rich? Why get upset?

It's not my fault that you have facial blindness and can't observe pretty obvious emotional cues.

where can I watch the two hotheads go at it

Is Rich still cool about fire safety?

In OP's mind.

You believe that?

You're right. I should be skeptical of it because some user on Sup Forums said so.

How do these people work so well together?

Rich is the ultimate punching bag, especially when it is Mike editing.

Jay is the more patrician of the bunch, sometimes listing obscure stuff.

Mike can crack out a joke at any time but can be a pleb sometimes.

How do they work together so well?

Mike and Rich have been best friends since they were kids.

Is the gay jokes a reference to a time when they experimented with each other?

All fanfic.

and then there's Jack...

elaborate CGI effects

You can go on twitch and watch their most recent stream.

Cheap puppets and trick angles user

Gotta have the useless chick to round out the team.

No, if you buy the Gorilla Interrupted DVD, it comes with a documentary showing Mike and Rich as buddies in high school. Mike met Jay on a forum for amateur filmmakers.

link or gtfo

Jack mentioned Rich being a crackbaby and he stormed out

He been seen drinking soda, which has caffeine.

Timestamp?

Does that mean wizard is ernie huson?

I own the Gorilla Interrupted DVD and there is no such documentary.

A real friend would not treat Rich like that. Mike is just """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""friends"""""""""""""""""""""""" with him so he can use him as a punching bag. I had a """""""""""friend"""""""""""" like that when i was a kid but when i think about it he was just an asshole.

God damn, Mike and Jay have changed but Rich is still the same lardfat he is today.

Who has larger penis, Mike or Jack?

Jack is a stereotypical normie which is annoying in its own right but nothing is worse than a conceited faggot, which is what Rich is.

good riddance, we don't need you guys anyway

hi tv im mike

I asked them to sign my copy and I cant tell the other two names kek

>all of their bodies are Jack

I understand Beardfat says questionable things on twitter I think, but he's not terrible on the show, decently funny, not spergy, doesn't detract from the show.

You need to get the new one with the How Not to Make a Movie doc.

Rich's sig does not match him at all.
It's beautiful and eligant.

Did anyone see Rich yelling at Jay during the twitch exclusive stream? Apparently Jay has been asking way too much of everyone and he's going to dissolve RLM.

Why do you keep posting this in every thread? It's not cringey or embarrassing or funny or anything. It's literally just Jack trying to pose as effeminate and goofy as Gilchrist for sake of the DVD box art. I'm not sure what you think anyone is supposed to get out of your webm.

I do not have Microsoft Word

What does he say on twitter?

Rich is at the beach house. Alone.

Uh, I was showing that Jack posed for the photos on the GI cover? You're reading a lot into it that I certainly didn't intend.

Anyone who has the Gorilla Interrupted DVD knows that, and anyone that doesn't couldn't possibly care.

>rich is 10 years older than mike

what did you mean by this?

They're the same age.

I've heard he says SJW-tier things but never actually bothered to look

>saw Jessi in her mobility scooter the other day

FUCK YOU DUDE LEAVE ME ALONE

They aren't.

They literally are. They met in high school.

He did unironically use the word "problematic" though.

Rich is older, RLM expert.

N-nobody c-c-cares.

So were Mike and Rich lying in the Gorilla Interrupted doc where they said they met in high school?

>make a living watching movies
>asking too much

Is that story about Jay and Mike hating each other in high school because Mike banged a chick who friendzoned Jay a ruse too?

They better fix this tension because without Rich RLM is dead.

Contrary to popular belief, high schools are, in fact, populated by people with different ages.

You do get that high school takes more than 1 year, right? Well, not for you, obviously. You dropped out to pick up extra shifts at Taco Bell. But for normal people.

>never having to hear that horrible forced fucking laugh ever again on BOTW

Rich sucks. He only offers memes and has knows nothing about film.

I heard before a recording they all touch penis heads together.

Hence, Rich is a year older than Mike.

Jay and Mike didn't know each other in high school, so I'm guessing it is a ruse.