Why only incompetent fighters allied with them in world wars?

Why only incompetent fighters allied with them in world wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKrHnFGGMX0
youtube.com/watch?v=T2zyzV6RFQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>incompetent
>Japan

>austro-hungary
>late ottomans
>bulgaria
>italy

Greatest ally

Italy is God tier frog man
Japs accomplished nothing.
Germans had terrible leadership.

When one of your main allies is finland you know you've already fucked up.
Not that finns were even that bad because muh k/d but there's only so much 3 million people could do.

>allies
*co-belligerent

>Japs accomplished nothing
>american education

>controlling the area for a grand total of 6 months
wow.

uncool

Japan really were pretty mediocre. For one thing, of all the major combatants in WWII, they were the only ones to never upgrade their military hardware as the war went on. They were still toting the same outdated 1930s gear right up to the end. The Soviets slapped around the IJA in Manchuria like a little girl.

In the Pacific, the naval and air superiority of the US military completely overwhelmed them.

>invade a state in decline, also in civil war
'grats.

Stole colonies while their masters were absent.

""""""""""""co-belligerent""""""""""""

>Italy is God tier frog man

that was the only good thing about them. all the rest sucked ass. they were a burden not an ally

Yes, japan was so weak the US had to nuke them.

Your face will feel the burden of my fist.

Japan regect to atack Soviet and rape uselees azians instead

>uselees azians
Don't despise yourself

They were all competent except for Italians. But they had no chances against USSR + Britain + USA. Too much soldiers, tanks, planes, ships and canned food.

They'd win without nukes.

I really feel Soviet's achievement is underrated so much.

i disagree with "they'd win without nukes"

i think america would have burnt out if they invaded japan by land but this just speculation

yes, the biggest battles in human histroy took place between Germans and Russians

>japan
>easily btfo by the red army

If they didn't use nukes they could've just firebombed Japan into submission. Same result, just much slower.

they nuked them after seeing how willing the japanese were to defend those tiny islands in the pacific.

I said World Wars, not WW2 only. Neither Austro-hungary nor Ottomans were helpful allies. Germany had to fight on two fronts because AH couldn't put their shit together and fight on eastern front themselves

this

the nuke of nagasiki was equal to a raid of 10 bombers

Pretty much this
If you get beaten by Russia you are pathetic

right? thats my point it would be exhausting and costly

Uh huh.

Birds of a feather flock together

>t. those bloody gerries beat the shite out of us let's leave france to them

That's probably because Hitler with his infinite autism didn't tell the Japs he was going to attack Russia before he did.

ah yes the incredible italians aka get kicked in the ass, shit your pants and then switch sides

TAKE IT BACK YOU TURKIC PIECE OF SHIT, WE FOUGHT WELL

Japan was decent but too egoistic.

They could invade USSR at the same time.

Nazis were autismos who thought they could fight against the entire world and win, you get the allies you deserve

Yeah they literally WANTED to fight everyone at the same time.
there is this speech when hitler said "hey you guys let's declare war on ITT: everyone".

>Invasion of Poland
>1 of August – 10 October 1939
(39 days)
>>The Fall of France
>10 May – 25 June 1940 (46 days)

pmuch
nice quads tho

>They could invade USSR at the same time.
Yeah... sure

desu by 1945 the red army was some serious shit

>we won, now get in the helicopter because the Vietcong tanks are coming.

Oh fuck off we didn't win. Sure we killed piles of them but we left before the communists were completely eradicated and the south still fell anyway. Also you forgot to include Australia and NZ with their sick 1:0 win ratio. At best this was a ceasefire.

Japan had no way to deal with tanks and misused their carriers.

Vietcong entering American embassy.

The US nuked Japan to scare off the soviets who were getting ready to zerg the Japanese. The nuke was more a political gesture than a strategic maneuver

>make way for the victorious troops going back to home. Fast, the defeated Vietcong army is coming.

The Soviets had significantly better strategies and tactics than the Germans to be fair, it wasn't just numbers.

>the CIA fled at the same time as the US military
The US armed forces would have collapsed if they stayed sure but that isnt the US military in that picture.

>allying with the eternal G*rman to begin with
I'd switch sides too.

All three Axis powers overextended themselves with their conquests, and it was really a matter of when they peaked.

That Brazilian flag is a known leftist spammer. I wouldn't give it any (Yous).

Not really. I just don't like people who claim to have won war that they don't.

This other BR is a cunt tho. I hide all his threads and pray to Hiroshima to implement ids on Sup Forums.

Pic related is how you defeat communism.

>The US armed forces would have collapsed if they stayed sure
How so? The NVA couldn't beat us in a pitched battle and they knew it which is why they waited until the withdrawal of the US armed forces to invade.

To be fair Germany had no choice but to try and get to the caucus oil fields and Japan was starving for any resources.

Bulgaria was pretty good at war, actually.

>I just don't like people who claim to have won war that they don't.

And I never claimed we did.

Read why MacArthur lost his patent during the Korea War.

America did not wanted to won the war, they just wanted to spend and spend. With more men, America could have marched straight into Beijing in 1951.

The US military was overstretched and fighting an asymmetric war with awful moral, we were close to a total collapse of the armed forces in vietnam according to some historians.

>To be fair Germany had no choice but to try and get to the caucus oil fields
they could have not started the war to begin with. Or kept their alliance with the USSR. Dugin is correct: A Berlin/Moscow/Tokyo Axis would be an unbeatable Eurasian powerhouse. They just have too much claim on each other's land and too much a history of animosity to get it right.

>Germans

The Soviets would not have allowed a nation that was directly politically opposed to them and had all of Europe under its control to exist on their border. Even before the non-aggression pact was broken they were setting up defensive positions. Also Germany would have run out of gas even if they just focused on North Africa and controlling middle eastern oil supply because the British and Americans were massacuring them there.

>United statians

lol

What's wrong friend? We're just discussing why WW2 was a shitfest.

Now, here's the thing. North Vietnam was close to collapse by 1973. They needed the Paris Peace Accords to get a break and rebuild their armed forces and the mining of Haiphong Harbor effectively starved them into submission. The Tet Offensive had cost them a huge amount of manpower.

The final invasion in spring 1975 was something of a desperation move; it could have been halted easily with just naval and air power, not even necessarily ground troops. However, after Watergate, Congress was taken over by hardline antiwar Democrats in the 74 midterm elections. As soon as the new Congress convened at the start of 75, they voted to terminate all aid to Saigon. President Ford was against this, but Congressional Democrats had a veto-proof majority.

why do yanks post like this
do you think he's going to go oh yeah you won after all

Who gave the command to do Pearl Harbor?
What was the german reaction to it?

t.losers of two world wars.

They'd have to go through hundreds of kilometers of frozen wasteland before reaching anything relevant.

History is interesting and complex, we just like discussing what was really happening. No one is disputing the U.S. failed its objective.

Why didn't americans just ally with the germans against the communists? Because big daddy britain ordered them not to?

>do you think he's going to go oh yeah you won after all

Nobody ever wins any Internet arguments, Clive. People have them purely for the sake of it.

look four posts above.

btw half of the thread is you shitting yourselves over Vietnam

t. 56%

White americans died after Vietnam tbqh. What a shame

the Vietnam posts are kinda repetitive, everyone has heard it before. Its just wrong to say Germany didnt need the Russian oil fields though

SO WAT? CUBIREAN TANKS HELP ALLOT IN BATTLE FOR MOSKOV, JAP MUST TAKE VLADIVOSTOK AND BOMB CUBERIAN RAILROADINSTEAD OF MESS WITH BRITS AND USA (STUPED JAP ROACHES)
FROM "ALIES" GERMANY GET ONLY PROBLEMS AND ZERO OF HELP

>the Vietnam posts are kinda repetitive, everyone has heard it before

There are no original posts on Sup Forums, you newfag. This is probably the most stale board on the entire site.

>new fag
No u.

THE MAIN PROBLEM OF GERMANY IN WW2:
1. RETARDNESS OF HUITLER
2. THE "ALIES"

ALSO IN 1ST HALF OF WAR GERMANY WORCKERS DRINK BEER EVERY WEEKEND INSTED OF WORCK LIKE IN HELL SAME LIKE SOVIET WORCKERS
WW2 WAS WIN MOSTLY BUY WORCKERS BUT NOT BY GENERALS

I love nazis. They were the only truth-telling politicians in last centuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKrHnFGGMX0

youtube.com/watch?v=T2zyzV6RFQY

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Nazis were good for Poles. In fact Jewish stalinists and their Russian dogs killed millions of us but after war they completely rewritten history. If you ask a Pole who was killing us, 90% of them will answer "soviets" and only 10% "nazis", while official history put proportions the other way round.

STUPED PROPOGANDA OF POWER KEEPERS IN POLAND
JUST SEE BIRTH RATE STATISTIC
AFTER USSR IN ALL REVALENT COUNTRIES HAVE BIRTH RATE FALL

Only subhumans like niggers, arabs, cambodians or jews procreate like rats. Civilized people have more sophisticated things to do than to act like animals.

Countries and nations with high birth rates are usually poor, dumb and racially inferior.

>YOU POOR- KYS

STUPED PROPOGANDA OF POWER KEEPERS IN POLAND

Prince William said few days ago that there is too many people on this planet and the problem number one is overpopulation. Meanwhile subhumans living in extreme poverty and animalistic primitiveness in such shitholes like Africa, Middle East and India multiply like rats and flood the last civilized places in this world while turning them into shit.

My opinion is that the only solution to solve this problem is WW3, that will take place in Africa, Middle East, Asia, these regions where subhuman nations with birth rates going up the roof live. And this time victims shouldn't be counted in millions but in billions.

The Roman Empire didn't have weapon of mass destruction. Thankfully the Roman Empire of our times : United States of America possesses such a weapon in all kinds of versions and sizes, while elite of the USA is slowly but steadily setting itself free from the jewish influence.

This time Poles will stand on the right side of history. Back then in XX century we prefered to be a toy in hands of Jews, UK and France against nazis, but this time we will be with nazis.

Russia spanked them in China like a father spanks his daughter.

We completely assraped them in the pacific to the point where they're barely mentioned in highschool history books. You don't know very much do you.

How do you do that without destroying nature, the little infrastructure there is and without long-term contamination? The only thing I can think of is mass innoculation in Western countries (and yes even Poland) via the water supply and then massive use of Bio-weapons.

Who cares about nature and infrastructure in Asia, Africa and Middle East?

ENGLAND THE GRAY GENERAL OF WW2
THE SECRET DIRECTOR
THE BRAIN WHO THINK FOR ALL PLAYERS

I like nature, but if there is now other way, I guess one could do a noah's arc kinda thing

ONLY SOVIET PLAY INDEPENDEND AND SMART
ALL OTHER ACT LIKE PAPETS OF ENGLAND

Government here needs to urge me to do it and persuade me with various financial benefits, cheap flats and so on. And i am still not interested because i prefer to spend time in bars, cinemas, shops and in front of computer instead of being a father. Meanwhile in such fucking Nigeria, Israel or Egypt subhumans multiply like bacteria, they probably do nothing except fucking.

>do nothing except fucking
YOU WANT TO DO THE SAME BUT YOU IS SLAVE

...you don't want to have kids because Poland sucks and isn't a desirable place to have a family in.