Every pokemon is Mohammed

I am Nameing all my pokemon Mohammed and slowly taken over Gyms taken over the town.

I am useing my Mohammed pokemon to rape gyms and take over town controlled by Mohammed.

I am red Pilling kids that Mohammed is taKen over there town and rapping there pokemon kids from young age.

/Pol join me in red Pilling your town.

Any advice on other names to scare red pill the town and cause more divide and tensions.

Mohammed pokemon taken over

K...keep me posted

>playing pokemon
>trying to be edgy

if you're not 12 years old then you are a pathetic manchild

I broke my foot so I can't

i name my pokemon killniggers killsandniggers gassthekikes and shit like that

The game is pretty fun tbqh, also what's so edgy about play Pokémon?

You don't have these things over there?

why not just get a wheelchair?

hes just mad because its a normie game that makes you go outside. He wants to sit inside all day like the fat autist that he is.

nothing edgy about pokemon but all that redpilling his town bullshit is cringe as fuck

Excellent idea op. Pokemone go is being ised to make people forget about all the terrorism and other things going on in the world. Lets give people a wake up call.

I-i am just trying to get some exercise.

I went out a bikeride this morning to catch pokeman. I haven't woken up before work to exercise in over 5 years.

Thank you pokeman for making me healthier.

bin that knife

Stop posting

>He doesn't have one of these
It even has a basket to put all of your pokemans.

You do realize that no one can't see the nicknames but the owner right?

Not a bad idea though I wish I had a phone to play this as I don't think my tracfone is compatable. Pic related. Had this guy for seven years now.

I have no desire to run into people. I'm in my 30s and too used to the lone wolf life.

Not bad idea actually. I'll only work if you add some "fuck christians" shit in there and you have to be very consistent.

Also how do i get a pokemon that's 1000 CP? Iv been walking around for an hour and nothing.

The doctor gave me these things to walk with

Sorry I'm not American

Holy fuck OP, when do you go back to school?

Can i asume you use either Voltorb or Electrode?

Agreed entirely. That being said I get a hearty kek out of the "dudes" on my Kikebook talking shit about Pokemon Go when they are starting to draft their teams for fantasy football.

Shoulda named him Shekelbergstien

erdogay or allah

Get well soon user. I am sure the Pokemon will still be plentiful when you can wall again.

When do you think the initial surge will drop off? It's only been out for 10 or so days. I give 2 months topps.

There will be surges with generation releases and additional features like trading and fleshed out battles.

This is the most autistic thing I've seen all day.
It's autistic in an endearing way, at least.

I dont name my pokemin, because im not a faggot like OP. Fuck you, faggot-Op.

use GPS hacks and android SDK to be everywhere and cheat the fuck out everything.

Also control the White House Gym.

godspeed, ruin this shitty game

Trying my best.

Cant you be banned for GPs hacks? I was going go use one for just exploring locally but i imagine jumping around large tracks of land will be a red flag.

Ayy

This is genius. I will help tonight. We can crowdfund money so germab pokemasters can buy items power up and take over gyms.

Can we name the gyms Deutschland belongs to Islam or some rape meme?

Woll angela merkel tell pokemon to shut us down like on facebook???

One, you're an enormous faggot.

Two, you can't see other players' Mon's nicknames.

Lol shit

Hey you dumb racist virgin.

No one can read your pokemon names, only you can. They can however read your username.

>mfw the only power these pathetic white racists have is either messing with polls, messing with twitter hashtag or trying to mess with a video game lots of kids play

PATHETIC!

And you blame Islam for this? I think you need to look in the mirror famalaman.

No, people drive around in cars and fly in airplanes all the time.
>play pokemans in airport
>airplane mode to different state
>turn on pokemans and b&
doesn't happen

I've caught pokemans while moving at 70mph in a car. (I wasn't driving)

If you're super worried, use a different account.

Bad news, only you can see the nicknames you give your pocketmans.