>what did you do
scaffolding mostly
>why were you fired
depressed, called in sick too many times
>why should I hire you
you shouldn't, I'll just call in sick and you'll lose money

nothing interesting

what do you do?

Well. Im seller. And today I ve got a chance to get a big deal with another top companie.

If you're that depressed, just get a security job watching an office building over night. I use to change jobs constantly, hated being around people, suffered depression & social anxiety. Now I work three 12 hour night shifts a week sitting in my car with no one else around playing video games & watching t.v. all night. Make $14/ HR doing it, which is actually more than I made working manual labor for the past few years.

>fired for calling in sick to many times

lol,how is this even legal to fire you over

In the US companies can fire you for taking off too many days without a valid excuse from a physician.

Sounds like a great job
I've thought about working security, getting into programming or delivery driving / truck driving.

Right now I see no future at all though.

I don't know the legality, but I understand why I was fired.

I live in europe

1. He probably didn't have doctor's notes.

2. If a a business is losing money because an employee never shows up, the employee is the problem.

Attached: 1575728144789.png (516x493, 597K)

Rn it sounds like you're top priority should be getting better. Talk to a therapist. As for money, you could probably get NEETBux for the time being while you get help depending on the country.

Are you fucking 12? If you do show up to your job, you lose your job you retard. Why would someone keep you employed if you DON'T GO TO WORK!?!

I've tried therapy, I've tried anti-depressants, I've tried working out, I've had routines. I don't know what else I can do

Yeah I can get a decent neetbux check every month but I know myself well enough that I need a job so I get out and don't sit on my computer all day and feel even worse.

I feel you, Sup Forumsruh. Like this user advised, a night shift security gig is a good fit for anyone with social anxiety issues and depressio, etc. Get a therapist you feel comfy seeing on a regular basis, exercise semi-regularly, eat decently, avoid anti-depressants if possible an you hopefully at least reach a point you can function an maintain. Getting on meds can make shit worse over time for alotta people. Did for me. Was near suicidal on psychotropic anti-depressants. Have been doing a lot better and only have mild down days very rarely since getting a job I look forward to an staying away from situations I know will fuck up my mental state.

Great actually, I’m enjoying my 70K salary and 3K bonus I got last week for the holidays. Gonna buy me some new shoes for the accord. What kind of pos are you to get fired in fuckin December?

Attached: B11A8DED-D8E3-482B-947E-740048F572D9.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I'm happy you're doing well for yourself.
What shoes are you getting yourself? I could use a good pair of boots for the winter, lot's of snow where I live.

as for what kind of piece of shit I am, I am of the sad kind.

Yeah anti depressants didn't do anything for me but
to make me gain weight.

as for therapy, I don't really understand it.
I know I am depressed, possibly because of childhood trauma but I don't understand why brigning that up with a therapist will help me.

Cause they’ll tell you how gay you’re being for caring about that stuff