Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/vice-borgmastaren-i-istanbul-har-skjutits/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755030720419168256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed in Swedish news
expressen.se/nyheter/vice-borgmastaren-i-istanbul-har-skjutits/

>30 provincial governors
>47 district governors
>8777 Interior Ministry staff (incl. police)
>2745 judges
>3000+ soldiers
>arrested 103 generals and some admirals
sauce: leddit

To purge or not to purge? PURGE.

They had lists ready before the coup. False flag anyone??

Do they have concentration camps?

>Confirmed in Swedish news
KEK

>Turk
>shot in head
He'll be fine, it didn't hit a body part they actually use.

Can't roaches survive like two weeks without their heads though?

>When yo post so good it should be FPBP

>Turks are infamous for their tenacity, and are often cited as the most likely survivors of a nuclear war. Some even claim that they can live without their heads. It turns out that these armchair exterminators (and their professional brethren) are right. Headless Turks are capable of living for weeks.
>To understand why Turks—and many other Muslims—can survive decapitation, it helps to understand why humans cannot, explains physiologist and biochemist Joseph Kunkel at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, who studies Turk development. First off, decapitation in humans results in blood loss and a drop in blood pressure hampering transport of oxygen and nutrition to vital tissues. "You'd bleed to death," Kunkel notes.
>In addition, humans breathe through their mouth or nose and the brain controls that critical function, so breathing would stop. Moreover, the human body cannot eat without the head, ensuring a swift death from starvation should it survive the other ill effects of head loss.
>But Turks do not have blood pressure the way people do. "They don't have a huge network of blood vessels like that of humans, or tiny capillaries that you need a lot of pressure to flow blood through," Kunkel says. "They have an open circulatory system, which there's much less pressure in."
>"After you cut their heads off, very often their necks would seal off just by clotting," he adds. "There's no uncontrolled bleeding."
>The hardy vermin breathe through spiracles, or little holes in each body segment. Plus, the Turk brain does not control this breathing and blood does not carry oxygen throughout the body. Rather, the spiracles pipe air directly to tissues through a set of tubes called tracheae.

I like how swedish news has up to date information on turkey happenings, i guess they know sweden is just a satellite colony of turkey now

Gas chambers for quick and effective removal

KeK wills this

WAS THIS GUY PRO OR AGAINST ERDOGAN?

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755030720419168256
>reportedly in critical condition
The memes are real!

I don't think it was a false flag, but it would not surprise me if various high up figures knew something was brewing and let it grow, planning to use it as a excuse for the purges.

They clearly didn't expect it to happen right when it did, at least Erdogan didn't expect it. If they had known it was coming then he would have taken a much more dynamic role in countering it, rather than a facetime interview.

The coup was in the early days of its planning. Someone tipped of the government and they started gathering names. The conspirators found out, launched it early, before it was ready.

Nice...
>Swedish news
>Hiding killings of swedish civilians by refugees
>Exposing dead turkroaches

AHAHAHAHAHA

update on this:
more than 13000 have been fired
plus 6038 arrested soldiers
sauce: german media

one could almost believe this was pre planned

That seems like an insane amount of judges.

>this was pre planned
Hello CIA why do you expose your failed planning?

The whole of turkey is a concentration camp

topkek

night of the long knives 2.0 begins

>gas chambers
>quick and effective

And... gib back Crimea please. It's not yours...
Why can't you share it with Ukraine?

I really hope they get to finish Bannerlord.

>soldiers in tanks fire upon police
It's not over yet lads!

i thought they have a thick chitin armour

k

Wait, is this true? Or am I just stupid and took the bait?

>giving something back whats yours
>ukraine
>country

Pest control?

The head is the weakest point on a Roach's exoskeleton

top kek

savage

pro tip: don't step on the egg sack

>taking something back that WAS yours
Key word is *WAS*.

Turkey is going to end up being the next Syria.

Sixth post best post.

He'll live for about a week then die from starvation.

But why judges? Did they grab guns and helped military with coup?

Because secular judges keep telling him he can't do whatever he likes.

The start was a false flag, Erdogan is removing his opponents. Guess it triggered a civil war.

Good thing EU is more concerned about our democracy and bad gov who don't want to take refugees quota

fpbp?

First post best post, newfriend