So, fagdocs, WTF is this?

So, fagdocs, WTF is this?

Attached: IMG_20191209_162123.jpg (3242x1825, 882K)

A penis

A message from God for you to change your ways.
How can you be so blind?

Funny, but what are these spots?

Attached: IMG_20191209_162120.jpg (3242x1825, 885K)

From my research I am anywhere between a rash and herpes, so I would love some opnions

A tiny dick mother fucker

It b da herp.

Attached: 1417235923243.jpg (400x440, 56K)

thats a yiest infection, and a bad one.

Go to your doctor, get clotrimazole or a product containing it. dont have sex or fap for a couple weeks and wash twice every morning and evening. Once with soap, then 15 mins later with warm but not hot water and a clean towel.

You got this due to heavy lack in personal hygiene, or fucking someone with heavy lack in personal hygiene.

small pox, see it all the time here in uzbekistan.

Looks like tinyus fagitus to me

I prescribe washing your greasy mons pubis, loser

ammendum;

and since you have a micro penis, its probably the personal hygiene

a weiner greatly under the average weiner length.

You need to shower more often motherfucker. I can see the grease / sweat. Shower and keep that shit dry and clean.

It's like a dick, but only much, much smaller.

Thank you for all the answers, I doubt I could be poor hygiene, I do have a below average penis, but picture is making it look worse then it is, it's big enough to be properly cleaned, in fact I was suspecting it could be excessive cleaning, given that I have a tendency of spending anything from 10-20 soaping it up every day, dunno about my partner hygiene, I did spend a few days in a incredibly dirty place though, bathroom was a mess

You know it's anonymous, you don't have to lie when everyone can see the truth you absolute joke

Neither sweat nor grease, gf was rubbing him up not too long ago, so there's some leftover precum, she's the one who noticed btw, I went full limp out of sheer fear, but I am slightly calmer now, will go to the doc asap, but wanted to have a few opnions b4 that

seems like I'm the only one quite sure about what this is. Most probably a fungus. Not a bad one. Go to your doctor, get some fungotox or else cream and use as instructed. will go away after a week of using

Don't give a fuck what any of you think of it, I am simply trying to avoid any guesses based on false information, it is big enough to be properly cleaned, and pretty paranoic about hygiene

Attached: IMG_20191209_164814.jpg (3242x1825, 1.05M)

Jeez its smaller then your fingers

XDDDDDDDDDD

Looks like something i caught from a chick once. It was a fungus. Doc prescribed cream and it was gone in a couple weeks.

I'm sorry OP but you have an incredibly small dick.

Barely above the technical definition of "micro penis"

Thx again for all the answers, from what I gathered, it probably isn't anything serious

Nice clit.

Nice clit